PDA

View Full Version : USC National Champions in 2003 & 2004 & 2006

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 08:20 AM
...i am calling it now. USC wins it all in 2006. btw, i have grown tired of these stupid fucking t.u. fans trying to tell me USC did not win a BCS title (there is no such thing) or this and that crap in 2003. lets make this clear, since obviously some of you have very short memories....

1. USC was ranked #1 by the coaches poll and the AP poll at the end of the season in 2003 going into the bowls

2. BCS had USC #3

3. naturally, when USC won over #4 michigan in their bowl....AP left them #1 b/c they were already # fucking 1

4. lsu was number #2 and played #3 ou, so obviously one cannot put them over the #1 team when they were NEVER #1 to begin with and did not beat the #1 team

5. the ONLY reason the coaches poll put lsu ahead of the Trojans (who were #1 going into their bowl game) is b/c they were contractually forced

6. the BCS was put into place to put the #1 and #2 teams together, never to decide the national champion. that obviously failed miserably in 2003 and was why the BCS started to get tinkered with

...now you t.u. fans can argue this all you want, but not only will you look foolish in doing so...you will be arguing against FACT and LOGIC. good luck assholes...

EDIT: here is some proof; read #10 towards the bottom.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/tim_layden/07/14/moments/2.html

NoMoneyDown
08-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Good luck. The starting QB is gone. The starting RB is gone. The backup RB is gone. Some other holes on both sides in other positions need filled. They'ill be lucky if they only lose two games - I'm thinking more like three. I think they'll go to a bowl game - maybe even a BCS bowl game - but it won't be for the championship. I'm looking at the tOSU/Texas winner, WVU, Notre Dame, and possibly Auburn as contenders for the BCS championship.

Ballcox
08-08-2006, 09:48 AM
USC and So Cal can suck my left nut. I don't give a shit about 2003 when you SHARED a national championship. The only thing I care about is that the 'best' team in the history of college football got their ass handed to them by UT. The current, undisputed, not having to share, National Champs. So suck on that nut for a while. Hook'em!

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 01:00 PM
USC and So Cal can suck my left nut. I don't give a shit about 2003 when you SHARED a national championship. The only thing I care about is that the 'best' team in the history of college football got their ass handed to them by UT. The current, undisputed, not having to share, National Champs. So suck on that nut for a while. Hook'em!

:lmao
Must suck to start a thread & get pimp slapped with a dose of reality. :lol

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Must suck to start a thread & get pimp slapped with a dose of reality. :lol

nope. its fun to start a thread and then get a couple responses from baffoons. you don't have an answer and must change the subject...its quite wonderful actually.

...and i am goint to take all your money in FFB.

Ballcox
08-08-2006, 04:17 PM
What's even more fun was watching dumbass Leinart trying to explain how he still thought his team was better after finally playing a REAL football team and getting their soft California football playin' ass handed to them, that is some serious fun. I hope him and his dad had a nice cry session together, and I will enjoy watching Leinart continue to fail as an NFL QB. He and Bush both know who the real Heisman Trophy winner was, and he ran circles around that USC defense all day long. I just hope we get another shot at you chumps this season. Just remember it's real hard to talk shit about your wonderful USC football team when you're suckin' dick all the time. See ya on the field Nancy. :smokin

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm sure whitely here will have some long excuse on how USC was actually the better team.

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 04:44 PM
What's even more fun was watching dumbass Leinart trying to explain how he still thought his team was better after finally playing a REAL football team and getting their soft California football playin' ass handed to them, that is some serious fun. I hope him and his dad had a nice cry session together, and I will enjoy watching Leinart continue to fail as an NFL QB. He and Bush both know who the real Heisman Trophy winner was, and he ran circles around that USC defense all day long. I just hope we get another shot at you chumps this season. Just remember it's real hard to talk shit about your wonderful USC football team when you're suckin' dick all the time. See ya on the field Nancy. :smokin

...and you're the definition of a deaf, dumb, and stupid (basically t.u.) fan. what an idiotic post...

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Actually it's not an idiotic post. Leinarts cares only about himself, that's why he is still holding out for his 10th pick money. Ask anyone except an aggy or a trojan and they will tell you Texas would win 7/10 games if not more.

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Actually it's not an idiotic post. Leinarts cares only about himself, that's why he is still holding out for his 10th pick money. Ask anyone except an aggy or a trojan and they will tell you Texas would win 7/10 games if not more.

...actually, no they wouldn't it would be the other way around. apparently you did not watch the rose bowl, but i won't get into that further.

Leinart does not only care about himself, and who are you to judge? you know nothing about him or his situation.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Dude you are the lamest fucking college forum poster of all time--more so than my brother Marcus. Are you serious? I am honestly starting to think you are a troll--you are purposely being all the agggy you can be.

You're so much of a hardcore aggie you actually root for USC for the entire season now. That's pretty homoerotic.

samikeyp
08-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I don't think UT or SC will win the title this year. Guess that still makes me a "stupid t.u." fan...because you know...we all think alike. :p

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 05:31 PM
I have actually seen the rosebowl many times, nothing I see shows USC could beat Texas 7 times. Leinart couldn't of done any better than 75% passing and Texas' D was to fast for bush. Remember Drew Kelson, ran side by side with Bush down the sidelines, USC fans know nothing about football because they actually think RB was the best player on the team, when in reality without Lendale White USC would of never made it to the rose bowl anyways.

USC had NO answer for Vince aswell, even though their defense was geared to stop him. Like Texas' was geared to stop bush, which they did.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I have actually seen the rosebowl many times, nothing I see shows USC could beat Texas 7 times. Leinart couldn't of done any better than 75% passing and Texas' D was to fast for bush. Remember Drew Kelson, ran side by side with Bush down the sidelines, USC fans know nothing about football because they actually think RB was the best player on the team, when in reality without Lendale White USC would of never made it to the rose bowl anyways.

USC had NO answer for Vince aswell, even though their defense was geared to stop him. Like Texas' was geared to stop bush, which they did.

Yeah. It's like Keith Jackson said, Texas defense is built for speed, but power beats speed. And anyone with a decent fball IQ (mine is incredibly low and I knew this) would tell you that LenDale would have been a far bigger problem for UT than Reggie. Reggie got that touchdown run, and a bull shit 27 yard catch in garbage time--subtract those two plays and you got an underacheiving back that wasn't even in the game for ONE crucial play.

Those Aggie USC fans say how much of a great coach Caroll is--If he was that great, why did he go with LenDale in every single tight spot? Why both times on fourth and short?

Cuz he knew Bush was getting his shit locked down. Even if you look at his paper stats, he still underacheived for being so fucking hyped.

Aggie Trojan fans are like the new Sooners.

USC was sooo good, yet UT beat them by running the same play pretty much the entire fucking game....and with that single play, Jamaal Charles was getting about 7 yrds a carry, and Selvin was not fumbling, and Ramonce sliced their bull shit D right up the middle for a 27 yrd touchdown run.

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 06:03 PM

Bring it on ho!

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 06:04 PM

BTW, welcome to the league.

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 06:05 PM

True.
Realism is somewhat harsh to some.

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't think UT or SC will win the title this year. Guess that still makes me a "stupid t.u." fan...because you know...we all think alike. :p

Who then Mikey?
Buckeyes?
ND?
WVU has a pretty good shot because of the sched but will prob have to play a team that played a harder sched.

Brutalis
08-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Now who wants Arkansas to beat that ass?

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Now who wants Arkansas to beat that ass?

:lol
Damn, I'm torn now!

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I do...should be a good game...hopefully the piggies own the condoms

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 06:14 PM

...wow, you really are blind.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 06:15 PM
So blind that he actually becomes a homer for a team completely unassociated with his own?

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 06:25 PM
...wow, you really are blind.

Sorry, it's simple truth. Tell me 5 reasons why you think USC could beat Texas in 7/10 games.

I know you can't, you will just say some lameass thing like like that or like you did in other threads to when you were proved to be an idiot.

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
So blind that he actually becomes a homer for a team completely unassociated with his own?

...i am done. you guys are complete morons.

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 06:51 PM
...i am done. you guys are complete morons.
Like I said

I know you can't, you will just say some lameass thing like that or like you did in other threads to when you were proved to be an idiot.

I'm sorry you can't backup what you are saying.

gtownspur
08-08-2006, 07:25 PM

JGW has said repeatedly that he went to both colleges.

gtownspur
08-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Sorry, it's simple truth. Tell me 5 reasons why you think USC could beat Texas in 7/10 games.

I know you can't, you will just say some lameass thing like like that or like you did in other threads to when you were proved to be an idiot.

THe score was 42-38. Not exactly a beatdown. Vince Young's scramble would only save him for another two games, after that it's simply down to USC's and UT's execution of X's And O's.

But this is stupid. The Championship is only one game. UT won, fair and square.

THis year is different. You don't have Admiral Scramble to save you when your recievers routes are clogged, and you won't have the Herculean strength of Ramonce taylor to help you out in tight yardage situations.

Mack Brown will actually have to outcoach his opponent's coach this time and he won't have Vy to bail him out of his mistakes.

USC winning a championship again is not far fetched. They still have playmakers.

ANd once again, if it wasn't for Vy last year, you would have been 10-2 with no championship.

This year you lost as much as USC did. You lost your star reciever, safety, Taylor and Young.

And besides, isn't this thread about this year?

Stick to the subject.

Holmes_Fans
08-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Singing the same tune as past years. No way Texas can win losing Benson, Williams and D. Johnson.

USC wouldn't have made it the championship either without Reggie Bush. O ya, OSU would suck if they didn't have their defense from last season either, and Notre Dame wouldn't be anything without Quinn. Blah Blah Blah everyteam would lose atleast 3 games if you took away their best player.

When you say star receiver I guess you are talking about TE David Thomas. Neale Tweedie can easily replace him and if he doesn't Jermichael Finley can.

And this thread was never about just THIS coming season buddy.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 08:59 PM
there is no way usc could have stopped vince young in a best of 10 series, as stupid as a best of ten series is

Do you really think a 7 defensive back lineup would have slowed him down after games 3 and 4 if it would do absolutely nothing in games 1 and 2? Their linebacker core was awesome, but that freshman cushing was too green to know what to do when vince was running towards him in the open field.

DeMarcus Bryant
08-08-2006, 09:10 PM
them cali boys can never beat Texas

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.hr/darko/gif/saban1.jpghttp://images.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/_photos/2005-01-04-leinart.jpghttp://www.jsonline.com/graphics/badger/img/jan06/tvince0104.jpg

:owned

johngateswhiteley
08-08-2006, 09:31 PM
JGW has said repeatedly that he went to both colleges.

..whew, its like beating your head into a brick wall over and over. i have never seen so many blind homers in my life. thank goodness people, such as yourself, come in now and then and make logical posts.

i cannot wait until the season starts. btw, you know i was up in boulder last year for the A&M v. CU game. your Buffs were not too kind to my Aggs. i have actually been to every game in Boulder since A&M joined the big 12 (and the year before)....needless to say, i have only come home happy once. most upsetting was when A&M was #3 and CU #10 and we lost in our third game in what was suppose to be us challenging for the national title in 1995. at least we beat #14 Michigan at the end of the year though. when i think about it its amazing all the A&M and USC games i have been to over the years...

mookie2001
08-08-2006, 09:31 PM
this is the stupidest shit ive ever read
6. the BCS was put into place to put the #1 and #2 teams together, never to decide the national champion its like - its the assosicated press' sole responsibility to decide the national champion - , doesnt it almost seem as if people ride usccock even more since they DIDNT win "3" straight?, and johngates is still just this years "marcus bryant", look him up gates, he was a real poster

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
THe score was 42-38. Not exactly a beatdown. (Not a loss huh?) Vince Young's scramble would only save him for another two games, after that it's simply down to USC's and UT's execution of X's And O's.

THis year is different. You don't have Admiral Scramble to save you when your recievers routes are clogged, and you won't have the Herculean strength of Ramonce taylor to help you out in tight yardage situations.

Mack Brown will actually have to outcoach his opponent's coach this time and he won't have Vy to bail him out of his mistakes. (Hmm, seems to be the current coach of the current National Champions.)

USC winning a championship again is not far fetched. (Not exactly something a realistic person would bet on either) They still have playmakers. (And no other school does?)

ANd once again, if it wasn't for Vy last year, you would have been 10-2 with no championship. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, blah blah blah. Moot point, UT DID have VY..End of story.

This year you lost as much as USC did. You lost your star reciever(WHO, UT returns all their top WRs as does SC. Who????? Do you mean, TE?) , safety, Taylor and Young.

And besides, isn't this thread about this year? (Finally, realism strikes.)

Stick to the subject.

SC WON'T win THE National Championship game.
Too many questions @ QB & OL.
SC's D will be much better than last yr's BUT, the O will have to score points with some still green RBs behind a ?'able Oline.
The same Oline that protects the QB. JDB has a back with a history & a few good shots & Sanchez will be starting. Now talk about no experience.
SC stands a good chance to have that stable of thoroughbreds called WRs not reach their potential.

Mr Dio
08-08-2006, 09:36 PM
this is the stupidest shit ive ever read.......doesnt it almost seem as if people ride usccock even more since they DIDNT win "3" straight?, YES!

and johngates is still just this years "marcus bryant", look him up gates, he was a real poster :lol

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 03:00 AM
THe score was 42-38. Not exactly a beatdown. (Not a loss huh?) Vince Young's scramble would only save him for another two games, after that it's simply down to USC's and UT's execution of X's And O's.

Mack Brown will actually have to outcoach his opponent's coach this time and he won't have Vy to bail him out of his mistakes. (Hmm, seems to be the current coach of the current National Champions.)

USC winning a championship again is not far fetched. (Not exactly something a realistic person would bet on either) They still have playmakers. (And no other school does?)

ANd once again, if it wasn't for Vy last year, you would have been 10-2 with no championship. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, blah blah blah. Moot point, UT DID have VY..End of story.

This year you lost as much as USC did. You lost your star reciever(WHO, UT returns all their top WRs as does SC. Who????? Do you mean, TE?) , safety, Taylor and Young.

And besides, isn't this thread about this year? (Finally, realism strikes.)

Stick to the subject.

SC's D will be much better than last yr's BUT, the O will have to score points with some still green RBs behind a ?'able Oline.
The same Oline that protects the QB. JDB has a back with a history & a few good shots & Sanchez will be starting. Now talk about no experience.
SC stands a good chance to have that stable of thoroughbreds called WRs not reach their potential.

OMG,......

YOu totally missed the point.

HEre it is in a flash.

*Mac Brown's record against top 10 opponents is pretty horrible sans the VY era

*No VY, NO plan (B) Scrambling for the first down if defense intercepted your play calling.

*USC has the most playmakers.

*Longhorns won, but it wasn't a beatdown like you Horns fans would dream. USC in a rematch could realisticly beat UT. Nobody here would bet their wife and kids against that if it were to happen.

*This year will be a test of MAc Browns coaching ability without a Playmaking QB who could weave out of horrible play calling.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 03:03 AM

:owned

I could see a HEat fan posting the same of Duncan in 05 and Shag in the Finals in 06.

Horrible comparison.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 03:08 AM
gtown-
...did you see my post on going to the Buffs games?

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 03:15 AM
yeah,

Oh well, that's the spirit of competition.

Say, since you remember that game, I guess you could see why Colorado can actually pull off another North Title.

THey have Hugh Charles back, Big 12 notable Bad Thad, Mark Fenton at C, and Daniels at Rg, both Big 12 stars in the O'line. NOt to add that they have either JR Qb's in Jackson and White.

White has a killer arm, and Jackson has speed at the option. Colorado is a sleeper.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 03:30 AM
yeah,

Oh well, that's the spirit of competition.

Say, since you remember that game, I guess you could see why Colorado can actually pull off another North Title.

THey have Hugh Charles back, Big 12 notable Bad Thad, Mark Fenton at C, and Daniels at Rg, both Big 12 stars in the O'line. NOt to add that they have either JR Qb's in Jackson and White.

White has a killer arm, and Jackson has speed at the option. Colorado is a sleeper.

...i think colorado could win. but it will be hard to get past both nebraska and missouri. but we'll see, Nebraska may not be able to recover from the whipping USC gives them....lol.

only reason i asked if you saw that post, is cause i love colorado and boulder is such a cool town. anyway, we'll get you guys in a couple of years.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 03:34 AM
...i think colorado could win. but it will be hard to get past both nebraska and missouri. but we'll see, Nebraska may not be able to recover from the whipping USC gives them....lol.

only reason i asked if you saw that post, is cause i love colorado and boulder is such a cool town. anyway, we'll get you guys in a couple of years.

It is a cool state to live in. I want to end up in Durango when i'm in my mid 30's

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 03:41 AM
I just think that sometimes the College Sports forum turns into the Longhorn Circle Jerk forum riddled with Choadbloaded, bukkake, analyzing references to anyone who disagrees.

These Horns fans are on par with Mav fans in the fact that they can't be gracious winners.

I don't recall USC fans coming here last year and bragging about their title.

SOmetimes you have to look at all these rude post as flattery.

If they didn't fear your team, they wouldn't devote their flogging time to them. Why don't you think there's anti Baylor and SMU threads around.....OR arkansas for that matter:lmao

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 03:45 AM
It is a cool state to live in. I want to end up in Durango when i'm in my mid 30's

...i have never been to Durango, but i have heard good things. i've only been to Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs. i liked all of them, but would probably have to say Boulder was my favorite and then Denver. Denver is such a cool city as well...though it's hard to compare Boulder to Denver.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 03:51 AM
I just think that sometimes the College Sports forum turns into the Longhorn Circle Jerk forum riddled with Choadbloaded, bukkake, analyzing references to anyone who disagrees.

These Horns fans are on par with Mav fans in the fact that they can't be gracious winners.

I don't recall USC fans coming here last year and bragging about their title.

SOmetimes you have to look at all these rude post as flattery.

If they didn't fear your team, they wouldn't devote their flogging time to them. Why don't you think there's anti Baylor and SMU threads around.....OR arkansas for that matter:lmao

...so true. i just cannot believe how short-sided these posters are and everything someone posts is an insult in some way...no matter what it is. plus their reading comprehension is absolutely horrible. i am glad there are posters such as yourself and Extra Stout to try and balance out all this craziness.

EDIT: not to mention a lot of these guys posts don't even make any sense. what the hell are they talking about?

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 04:10 AM
...so true. i just cannot believe how short-sided these posters are and everything someone posts is an insult in some way...no matter what it is. plus their reading comprehension is absolutely horrible. i am glad there are posters such as yourself and Extra Stout to try and balance out all this craziness.

EDIT: not to mention a lot of these guys posts don't even make any sense. what the hell are they talking about?

Yeah, if you post a good reply about Matt Leinhart, you automaticaly are a VY hater.

If you repeatedly remind posters that VY is not on the roster this year thus making the longhorns questionable as Title shoe ins, they will remind you of how VY scrambled in the Rose bowl last year.

And if you were to compile unbiased sources that cite USC as the most likely to be bound to the MNC, you would be reminded of once again of how VY has a killer arm, and how he scrambled and choadbloaded USC's conservative linebackers.

Newsflash: VY is w/ the Tenesse Titans, this is the 2006-07 season, the 05-06 season ended. Go buy your longhorn rose bowl championship gear at champs while it's on clearance.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 05:01 AM
Yeah, if you post a good reply about Matt Leinhart, you automaticaly are a VY hater.

If you repeatedly remind posters that VY is not on the roster this year thus making the longhorns questionable as Title shoe ins, they will remind you of how VY scrambled in the Rose bowl last year.

And if you were to compile unbiased sources that cite USC as the most likely to be bound to the MNC, you would be reminded of once again of how VY has a killer arm, and how he scrambled and choadbloaded USC's conservative linebackers.

Newsflash: VY is w/ the Tenesse Titans, this is the 2006-07 season, the 05-06 season ended. Go buy your longhorn rose bowl championship gear at champs while it's on clearance.

LMFAO! that is dead-on accurate, i love it.

but what about the classic...

me:

"i think A&M will have a pretty good year this year" (cue stupid t.u. fan)

t.u. fan:

"dude we wrecked A&M last year, we stomped that stupid team into the ground...hey is Mcgee's dick hurt cause we put it into the ground baby. man vy is the man baby, we killed USC last year, national champions baby, eat it.....e a t....i t! yeah, oooh i just owned you. how does it feel, how does it feel to get owned. can you feel it....the ownage, it is circling around you like a giant tornado. ha ha, you suck...do you know how much you suck....ha ha...a lot man, a lot man."

gtown:

"i think Colorado can win the north title this year" ...(cue stupid t.u. fan)

t.u. fan:

"there is a north division? man, the north sucks...who cares man. hey, listen closely...t.u. won the national championship over USC last year, what do you have to say about that? huh, thats what i thought...eat it, i said e a t...i t! man you got owned bro. that must suck to get owned all the time. what is your life like? since you are living in vy's shadow all the time...is dark and cold...do you get lonely at night? oh snap! you just got owned bro!"

(back to reality and hopefully some type of logical existance....and Extra Stout and Gtown and I are not all stupider for listening to all this nonsense)

*my response: you tea-sips sound like idiots, nobody understands what the hell you are talking about, and it reminds me of a bunch of bitches.

Holmes_Fans
08-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Where have Texas fans sounded like that on this forum? I'm sorry that once again you don't have any clue about football so you resort to posting stuff like that. I mean what is not to understand about any of my post?

You obviously don't know what t-sips means, because if you did you would see how ridiculously hyprocritical you are being. Someone who went to the University of Spoiled Children calling someone a T-SIP, that's hilarious.

Beer is Good
08-09-2006, 11:36 AM
...i am calling it now. USC wins it all in 2006. btw, i have grown tired of these stupid fucking t.u. fans trying to tell me USC did not win a BCS title (there is no such thing) or this and that crap in 2003. lets make this clear, since obviously some of you have very short memories....

1. USC was ranked #1 by the coaches poll and the AP poll at the end of the season in 2003 going into the bowls

2. BCS had USC #3

3. naturally, when USC won over #4 michigan in their bowl....AP left them #1 b/c they were already # fucking 1

4. lsu was number #2 and played #3 ou, so obviously one cannot put them over the #1 team when they were NEVER #1 to begin with and did not beat the #1 team

5. the ONLY reason the coaches poll put lsu ahead of the Trojans (who were #1 going into their bowl game) is b/c they were contractually forced

6. the BCS was put into place to put the #1 and #2 teams together, never to decide the national champion. that obviously failed miserably in 2003 and was why the BCS started to get tinkered with

...now you t.u. fans can argue this all you want, but not only will you look foolish in doing so...you will be arguing against FACT and LOGIC. good luck assholes...

I dont give a FUCK what you or anyone else says. It is purely COMMON FUCKING SENSE. If USC gets half of a championship in which they were undefeated and did not play in the CHAMPIONSHIP game, then Auburn also gets HALF. It was the same fucking scenario dumbass. I don't give a shit what any sports writers or AP fucks have to say about anything. We're talking on the field here, and Auburn did the same damn thing that you fucks did. End of Story.

Beer is Good
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I could see a HEat fan posting the same of Duncan in 05 and Shag in the Finals in 06.

Horrible comparison.
That's because the Spurs won the '05 Championship and the Heat won the '06 Championship. Just like the LSU Tigers won the '03 Championship, the USC Trojans won the '04 Championship, and the Texas Longhorns won the '05 Championship. What's not to get?

Beer is Good
08-09-2006, 11:45 AM
..whew, its like beating your head into a brick wall over and over. i have never seen so many blind homers in my life. thank goodness people, such as yourself, come in now and then and make logical posts.

i cannot wait until the season starts. btw, you know i was up in boulder last year for the A&M v. CU game. your Buffs were not too kind to my Aggs. i have actually been to every game in Boulder since A&M joined the big 12 (and the year before)....needless to say, i have only come home happy once. most upsetting was when A&M was #3 and CU #10 and we lost in our third game in what was suppose to be us challenging for the national title in 1995. at least we beat #14 Michigan at the end of the year though. when i think about it its amazing all the A&M and USC games i have been to over the years...
Is this guy not the most fucking hypocritical fucker in here? He complains about homers yet all he does is ride the trojan schlong. Or even the aTm schlong no matter how small and insignificant it is. If you want to argue for your teams here - fine. Do it. Have fun. But don't start whining like a bitch about other people doing the same.

Ballcox
08-09-2006, 12:53 PM
What a fucking joke, and I love all the continued talk about how great USC is and how they would win the majority of games if it was a 10 game series, whatever. Look, I have no problem admitting USC has a good team, in recent years even some great teams. But I'm sure as hell not going to put up with a bunch of bullshit about how USC really won the Rose Bowl last year or how they would win the majority of games in a 10 game series. All I know is that I've been watching and following UT football for about 25 years now and I'm finally able to celebrate a National Championship, so I'm going to do so to the fullest-and until another team takes that title in the upcoming season. So bring it on USC, Colorado, ou, and whoever else, we're not just going to hand over the trophy we earned last season, you're going to have to take it.

degenerate_gambler
08-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Is this guy not the most fucking hypocritical fucker in here? He complains about homers yet all he does is ride the trojan schlong.

Back in the mid 90's when Nebraska had a nice run with Tommy Frazier, the kid probably slept with a red blankie with a big "N" on it...

then came the 'Canes/Buckeyes/Gators/Vols...until SC showed up and started winning some big games again.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Is this guy not the most fucking hypocritical fucker in here? He complains about homers yet all he does is ride the trojan schlong. Or even the aTm schlong no matter how small and insignificant it is. If you want to argue for your teams here - fine. Do it. Have fun. But don't start whining like a bitch about other people doing the same.

:lol He went to both schools, he has every right to as do you.

It's the ones who couldn't even go to Devry university and claim to be longhorn fans and diss others as if they were superior.

gtown's dad
08-09-2006, 02:24 PM
:lol He went to both schools, he has every right to as do you.

It's the ones who couldn't even go to Devry university and claim to be longhorn fans and diss others as if they were superior.

I agree, son.

NoMoneyDown
08-09-2006, 02:30 PM

So, unless you actually went to the school, you cannot be a fan of the school? :spin

samikeyp
08-09-2006, 02:31 PM

Claiming to be a Longhorn fan...is ok...if this person were claiming to be a Longhorn (as in alumni) that is where I would have a problem...but that is just me.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I dont give a FUCK what you or anyone else says. It is purely COMMON FUCKING SENSE. If USC gets half of a championship in which they were undefeated and did not play in the CHAMPIONSHIP game, then Auburn also gets HALF. It was the same fucking scenario dumbass. I don't give a shit what any sports writers or AP fucks have to say about anything. We're talking on the field here, and Auburn did the same damn thing that you fucks did. End of Story.

...sorry, Auburn was never ranked higher than #3. USC was #1 in both polls. its a big difference...

Brutalis
08-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Act 1 Scene 1

John - "Hey guys waddup I'm dude man and I like USC but I'm so humble and I think I have real insight on the forums of Spurstalk.com"

Everyone - "Yeah cool."

College Sports Forum continues it's await for the football season to arise with small local debates...

John - "So yeah t.u. is alright they beat us and is looking good this season good luck yadda blah blah -insert more I am not hostile USC fan quotes-"

John - "Pigs look good, will probably be a good game to start the year off at the Hill. I expect the Trojans to handle business though."

Bru - "Yep best looking team since the freaking Nutt took over HC and I bet you it'll be a close one but USC is the favorite of course."

John - insert more humble USC fan mumbo jumbo

Everyone - "yadda yadda Texas rocks yadda A&M is trash below us yadda OK is gunna just suck now yadda blah yadda and the Pigs could upset the Trojans"

Bru - "Damn skippy."

John - "Texas is gay. I'm gay so I'd know. Fuck this, fuck that. Take this powerful USC thread along with my level 23 roundhouse kick to the Hookem Family bitch"

Bru - "And there go the marbles, spilling all over the floor as if each reflection of the ball rolling shows another side of a faceless hypocrite lucky enough to be just one, out of a billion."

Everyone - "Well I be damned if this kid didn't just say Tuck Fexas. Eat this skydactacular fireball you queer eye for the straight guy west coast volkswagon fucking hippy ass prick."

Bru - -instert owned post, ending the thread in complete humility as the USC fan realizes his doom and gives up to the mighty roasted garlic chicken wings at the KFC on the corner-

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM

...wow, you really are dense. hey, when i am not here will you practice posting?

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 05:51 PM
So, unless you actually went to the school, you cannot be a fan of the school? :spin

No shit.
How dense can an idiot be?

What's next?
1)---Unless you live in SA you can't root for the Spurs?
2)--- " " " " Kentucky you can't root for the Wildcats?
3)--- " " " " NY you can't root for the Giants?
4)--- " " " " Ohio you can't root for the Buckeyes?
5)--- " " " " MI you can't root for the Wolverines?
6)--- " " " " Neb you can't root for the Cornhuskers?
7)--- " " " " Dallas you can't root for America's Team, the Cowboys?

Hopefully everyone gets the point but I'm sure some moron somewhere will give us all some good laugh by disputing the questions above. :lol

I root for the same team that I've rooted for since the age of 7 which was OVER 30yrs ago. I rooted for this team in person at the freakin' stadium since I was 7yo. I didn't need a piece of paper telling me the school was accepting me as a student at the age of 7 to know I was a fan. I'd like at least 1 dumbass to post that a 7yo can't be a fan of any team Pro or College so I can laugh at them with others. I didn't switch my allegiance when I visited other stadiums to watch other games. That would make me a spineless dumbass at any age and I see people flip-flop back & forth to this day & it is so sad.

I can't wait to hear the dumbass excuses like, "But that is different", "That isn't the same thing", "I got a piece of paper that says I'm a true fan", "I've been a true fan ever since I received my acceptance letter, before that I.." & "College sports is different than Pro" <----(My personal favorite! :lol What 2 different things are alike dumbasses? See the Kentucky/MI/Ohio/NE(also states) example above.)

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 05:55 PM

So true.
A TRUE fan would have 1 college/pro team that they support without question above all others. Otherwise, they're just a flip-flop artist who has no spine & no true allegiance.

Brutalis
08-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Cowboys are Texas' team btw, not America. This isn't the early 90s anymore. ;)

Holmes_Fans
08-09-2006, 06:00 PM
He won't try to dispute. His way of disputing is saying how he can't understand what you are saying that you need to EAT SHIT BITCH!!!!!

That's why he has yet to reply to any of my post, they are undisputable.

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 06:02 PM

I see the point was totally missed AGAIN so I'll repost and hopefully some can stay on subject & list some sort of prudent realistic reasoning to support their post & not just spew sewage.
Or is this too much of a challenge?
News flash gang......Matt Leinart ISN'T @ SC anymore. :lol

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Cowboys are Texas' team btw, not America. This isn't the early 90s anymore. ;)

Show your fellow Ark boy JJ some love Brut!

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 06:04 PM
He won't try to dispute. His way of disputing is saying how he can't understand what you are saying that you need to EAT SHIT BITCH!!!!!

That's why he has yet to reply to any of my post, they are undisputable.

Yeah, but all we hear is how educated they are because they went to this school, that school & are sooo intelligent. :lol
Common sense isn't so common.

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm not going to pretend like I read this entire thread, but I did skim through it and I have to laugh at all the knocking of UT for this upcoming year. Now, I've actually seen both Jevan and Colt play. No, not in a real college football game because obviously thats impossible. But, they are not horrible. They both actually have a much better throwing motion than VY ever had. Granted their running capabilities from what I saw were nowhere near his, but it wasn't like they were incapable of running either. Every single team in college football lost some big players this year. Thats the way it works. We lost Young and Huff. USC lost Leinart and Bush. OU lost Bomar last week. It happens. That doesn't mean the rest of the team is crap.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 07:13 PM
I see the point was totally missed AGAIN so I'll repost and hopefully some can stay on subject & list some sort of prudent realistic reasoning to support their post & not just spew sewage.
Or is this too much of a challenge?
News flash gang......Matt Leinart ISN'T @ SC anymore. :lol

Newsflash,

How can i miss the point if it was me who was giving the point. :lol

All i said is that USC can beat UT this year. It's not far out of the realm of possibility.

Try again.

Other wise you can go back to your "Gtown's dad" character you resort to when you've run out of yo mama jokes.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 07:20 PM

That's not the point. You can buy all the UT gear you want and enjoy the longhorn season.

It's when you get on to other fans of other schools who actually went there, and you bash their school, their rituals, and act as if somehow you're alot cooler since the team you sport on your starter jacket won the Trophy.

It's just as stupid as if a spur's fan would criticize a mav's fan's team because they practice a certain pregame ritual, and you call them all sorts of names.

As if you were the one who defeated them, and put all the effort in the practice room to feel like you're superior.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm not going to pretend like I read this entire thread, but I did skim through it and I have to laugh at all the knocking of UT for this upcoming year. Now, I've actually seen both Jevan and Colt play. No, not in a real college football game because obviously thats impossible. But, they are not horrible. They both actually have a much better throwing motion than VY ever had. Granted their running capabilities from what I saw were nowhere near his, but it wasn't like they were incapable of running either. Every single team in college football lost some big players this year. Thats the way it works. We lost Young and Huff. USC lost Leinart and Bush. OU lost Bomar last week. It happens. That doesn't mean the rest of the team is crap.

Whose knocking the UT footballl team hear and saying derogatory things?

Proof?

There is knocking of UT fans who act childish, but noone here is delligitimizing the team here. We might not think that UT will take it all, but that doesn't mean we said Mac Brown is an idiot, and COlt McCoy throws like a girl, and the linebackers are liberal pole smokers.

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Gtown its on the first couple pages. I read a bit of it and then got into personal arguing between posters. I realized there was nothing of substance to read so I skipped over it. There is much talk of UT sucking this year though.

gtownspur
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
I read the same stuff you did. All JGW did was outline why USC can win the national title.

Then he in the same post challenged some of the UT homers to dispute it.

I missed the part where he dissed the UT football team.

Yet it seems as though someone thinking USC will win automatically means that UT sucks.

Don't you think you're getting a little defensive?

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Gosh you really wanted me to go and dig up exactly what I was referring to. Didn't you? BTW, its not just this thread that I was referring to. Its all of the knocking of UT going on everywhere (other threads, the media, etc). I just thought that post fit in here, especially after your praising of VY's scrambling technique on page 2. You kinda made it seem like without VY we are nothing. Ok ok you included Ramonce Taylor in the factor. Which BTW, he's not completely for sure done with football just fyi. He's kind of an undecided at the moment. So I wouldn't completely write him out. But evenso, we're pretty stacked at running back. And like I said our 2 new QBs aren't crap.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Gosh you really wanted me to go and dig up exactly what I was referring to. Didn't you? BTW, its not just this thread that I was referring to. Its all of the knocking of UT going on everywhere (other threads, the media, etc). I just thought that post fit in here, especially after your praising of VY's scrambling technique on page 2. You kinda made it seem like without VY we are nothing. Ok ok you included Ramonce Taylor in the factor. Which BTW, he's not completely for sure done with football just fyi. He's kind of an undecided at the moment. So I wouldn't completely write him out. But evenso, we're pretty stacked at running back. And like I said our 2 new QBs aren't crap.

whoa whoa whoa...

1. vy was half your offense, if not more. every time things broke down he got you positive yards. that won't be there this year...thats all i am saying

2. nobody said your young qb's were crap, far from it. they probably will be good, however they are inexperienced and your team will take a huge hit at the qb positions...that all i am saying

3. i also think losses of ramonce and huff will be noticed

...all in all t.u. will still be a very good football team, just not as good as last year, imo. and the ranking of #2 is about 7 spots too high, imo.

1. that is not dogging t.u.
2. it does not mean t.u. is crap
3. it does not mean vy sucks
4. it does not mean USC is the best team ever
5. it does not mean t.u. will not have a good year

contrary to that t.u., i am sure, will have a pretty good year, they are just overrated, imo. just like some think USC @ #3 is too high.

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 10:20 PM
whoa whoa whoa...

1. vy was half your offense, if not more. every time things broke down he got you positive yards. that won't be there this year...thats all i am saying

2. nobody said your young qb's were crap, far from it. they probably will be good, however they are inexperienced and your team will take a huge hit at the qb positions...that all i am saying

...all in all t.u. will still be a very good football team, just not as good as last year, imo. and the ranking of #2 is about 7 spots too high, imo.

contrary to that t.u., i am sure, will have a pretty good year, they are just overrated, imo. just like some think USC @ #3 is too high.

Do I think that ranking is too high? Maybe. But honestly I can't think of any team that you can for sure say belongs in one of the top 3 spots. Its all a toss up right now. Thats why its a pre-season poll. Its just a guess basically. Granted its a calculated guess, but still a guess. UT at #2 is not bad. I can think of reasons to put other teams there but then again I can think of reasons not to put them there also. The same can be said for OSU's #1 spot. But in the end you have to pick someone, and they did a pretty good job. 7 spots too high? Now that I'm gonna say is a little insane. There is no reason to think that they should go into the season at #9. You have no reason to know that they will finish there, and nothing to go on. Who are they going to lose to? I mean what are the for sure losses? Ohio State? Its in Austin and if they do lose well guess what, thats the #1 team in the country. Its expected. Last year OSU didn't completely crumble after their loss to #2 Texas. OU? No Rhett Bomar nuff said. Nebraska? Maybe, I'll give you that one. This game scares me. So much so that I'm not sure if I actually want to make that trip and then have to endure the entire trip home if we don't win, but chances are I'll go anyway. Tech? Its a tossup. Could go either way. See Nebraska. A&M? Please, give me a break. I only threw this in because you're an aggie. It's not important. So lets see UT with this could lose 2-3 games. I'd peg them at 2. Even then I still say they finish above 9. Because the only team in the country that I could see sliding through the season with less than 2 losses is WVU, and thats not because I think they're all that good. I just don't see their schedule as being that tough. And also, what do you get out of calling UT "t.u."? Is it funny? Would it be funny if I said "m&a" or "csu?" No, it would just be stupid, and then cause people to think I was referring to other schools. There are schools that go by TU. Try Tulane University and Trinity University. Its really quite pointless.

And yes, I know Vince was good. I never said he wasn't. Actually I have, but last year he was good. Very good. He was a huge part of our team. But he was not the only part. We would have won games without him. I'm pretty sure we've done it before, and we'll do it again. With him we would have been a lock for the national championship, but without we're just like every other team in the country, a possibility. That's all. We're not an 8-4 team. We're a possible contender now instead of a lock. Whooo huge downgrade. Sounds about like what we were last year, and we all know that was a huge disappointment. Oh wait.... As for Taylor and Huff. Yes, Taylor was good too, but we had several options at that position last year and we still do this year. He wasn't our one and only guy. I'm pretty sure Limas Sweed played a big part at WR last year and he's still here. So we're not dead. Huffy I'll miss the most, but again we'll live.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Do I think that ranking is too high? Maybe. But honestly I can't think of any team that you can for sure say belongs in one of the top 3 spots. Its all a toss up right now. Thats why its a pre-season poll. Its just a guess basically. Granted its a calculated guess, but still a guess. UT at #2 is not bad. I can think of reasons to put other teams there but then again I can think of reasons not to put them there also. The same can be said for OSU's #1 spot. But in the end you have to pick someone, and they did a pretty good job. 7 spots too high? Now that I'm gonna say is a little insane. There is no reason to think that they should go into the season at #9. You have no reason to know that they will finish there, and nothing to go on. Who are they going to lose to? I mean what are the for sure losses? Ohio State? Its in Austin and if they do lose well guess what, thats the #1 team in the country. Its expected. Last year OSU didn't completely crumble after their loss to #2 Texas. OU? No Rhett Bomar nuff said. Nebraska? Maybe, I'll give you that one. This game scares me. So much so that I'm not sure if I actually want to make that trip and then have to endure the entire trip home if we don't win, but chances are I'll go anyway. Tech? Its a tossup. Could go either way. See Nebraska. A&M? Please, give me a break. I only threw this in because you're an aggie. It's not important. So lets see UT with this could lose 2-3 games. I'd peg them at 2. Even then I still say they finish above 9. Because the only team in the country that I could see sliding through the season with less than 2 losses is WVU, and thats not because I think they're all that good. I just don't see their schedule as being that tough. And also, what do you get out of calling UT "t.u."? Is it funny? Would it be funny if I said "m&a" or "csu?" No, it would just be stupid, and then cause people to think I was referring to other schools. There are schools that go by TU. Try Tulane University and Trinity University. Its really quite pointless.

And yes, I know Vince was good. I never said he wasn't. Actually I have, but last year he was good. Very good. He was a huge part of our team. But he was not the only part. We would have won games without him. I'm pretty sure we've done it before, and we'll do it again. With him we would have been a lock for the national championship, but without we're just like every other team in the country, a possibility. That's all. We're not an 8-4 team. We're a possible contender now instead of a lock. Whooo huge downgrade. Sounds about like what we were last year, and we all know that was a huge disappointment. Oh wait.... As for Taylor and Huff. Yes, Taylor was good too, but we had several options at that position last year and we still do this year. He wasn't our one and only guy. I'm pretty sure Limas Sweed played a big part at WR last year and he's still here. So we're not dead. Huffy I'll miss the most, but again we'll live.

first of all, and this has been annoying thus far, a teams ranking has nothing to do with their schedule. its how good they are...so your argument of what are t.u.'s for sure losses is irrelevant. who cares. i am talking about how good t.u. will be....and of course mine is a guess, they all are.

without vy last year, t.u. does not even sniff a national championship. and thats not a knock on texas, if anything its a compliment to how good vy was. vy was your leading rusher and passer....that cannot be even half replaced by some freshman qb, imo.

and as for why i would have t.u. down to # 9, simply b/c i think there are 8 teams better. i don't know what else to tell you girl...these are my opinions....you don't have to like them and you certainly don't have to agree with them.

Holmes_Fans
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Saying Texas would lose 2 games without a player is moronic. Any team would lose more games without their best player. USC's loses 2 heisman players and is starting a QB with a bad back, yet you think they are all of a sudden good enough to win the NC this year again? Texas has WAY more returning at the skill positions than USC except WR, and that's if Jarret is even allowed to play. It's not like McCoy has never played before, he ran scout all season against a championship defense. Not much difference between that and playing in a game where you win 60-0.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 11:09 PM
=Holmes_Fans]Saying Texas would lose 2 games without a player is moronic. Any team would lose more games without their best player. USC's loses 2 heisman players and is starting a QB with a bad back, yet you think they are all of a sudden good enough to win the NC this year again? Texas has WAY more returning at the skill positions than USC except WR, and that's if Jarret is even allowed to play. It's not like McCoy has never played before, he ran scout all season against a championship defense. Not much difference between that and playing in a game where you win 60-0.

...you see, this is the shit i am talking about. who the hell said the longhorns would have lost two more games? where did you get that from?

1. its not just me that thinks USC can win it all this year
2. if you are referring to WR, QB, RB, and DB as the skill positions...then i give the edge to t.u. in RBs and DBs, but USC the advantage in WRs and QB...thats not a huge difference and your edge at running back is not that big
3. game experience, no matter what it is, is better than none at all. scout team is nothing like game experience...

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 11:12 PM
first of all, and this has been annoying thus far, a teams ranking has nothing to do with their schedule. its how good they are...so your argument of what are t.u.'s for sure losses is irrelevant. who cares. i am talking about how good t.u. will be....and of course mine is a guess, they all are.

How good they are does have to do with how many games they will win. I'm not trying to say those games are hard or easy or anything like that. I think we're GOOD enough to win the other games. Those are the only ones I'm not so sure about. So yes, I think we're good. That was just my way of pointing it out. And if you aren't basing how good you think a team is on how many games you think they'll win then I'm not sure I even care to know the logic behind your rankings. Because yes that is what pre-season rankings are going on. They're based on how well they (the voters) think the team will finish at the end of the season which is based on how many games they win/the quality of their opponents.

Holmes_Fans
08-09-2006, 11:16 PM
You have said before Texas would of lost atleast 2 games without VY.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Because yes that is what pre-season rankings are going on. They're based on how well they (the voters) think the team will finish at the end of the season which is based on how many games they win/the quality of their opponents.

...that is directly related to how good the team is. your confused. look florida and notre dame and even auburn and USC to a lesser degree have hellacious schedules. florida and notre dame are probably going to have 2 losses each, but they are both in the top 10 and notre dame #3. counting wins and losses is not what a preseason ranking is about, guessing how good teams are going to be is. the following weekly rankings adjust how good the teams are based upon their previous performance. which is why teams that have a very good showing against a top team stay at their current ranking or move down only a spot or two. if florida ends up with 2 losses and WVU none b/c their schedule is a joke, it does not mean WVU can beat florida....

i don't think this is a difficult concept, but maybe for you, it is.

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 11:20 PM
whoa whoa whoa...

...all in all t.u. will still be a very good football team, just not as good as last year, imo. and the ranking of #2 is about 7 spots too high, imo. (<--- :lol )

Hmmm, seems like someone can't let VY go.
I'm not saying that you have a secret crush on him it's just that VY is NOT on UT's or SC's 2006 team.

Morons have such a hard time staying on subject.

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
No shit.
How dense can an idiot be?

What's next?
1)---Unless you live in SA you can't root for the Spurs?
2)--- " " " " Kentucky you can't root for the Wildcats?
3)--- " " " " NY you can't root for the Giants?
4)--- " " " " Ohio you can't root for the Buckeyes?
5)--- " " " " MI you can't root for the Wolverines?
6)--- " " " " Neb you can't root for the Cornhuskers?
7)--- " " " " Dallas you can't root for America's Team, the Cowboys?

Hopefully everyone gets the point but I'm sure some moron somewhere will give us all some good laugh by disputing the questions above. :lol

I root for the same team that I've rooted for since the age of 7 which was OVER 30yrs ago. I rooted for this team in person at the freakin' stadium since I was 7yo. I didn't need a piece of paper telling me the school was accepting me as a student at the age of 7 to know I was a fan. I'd like at least 1 dumbass to post that a 7yo can't be a fan of any team Pro or College so I can laugh at them with others. I didn't switch my allegiance when I visited other stadiums to watch other games. That would make me a spineless dumbass at any age and I see people flip-flop back & forth to this day & it is so sad.

I can't wait to hear the dumbass excuses like, "But that is different", "That isn't the same thing", "I got a piece of paper that says I'm a true fan", "I've been a true fan ever since I received my acceptance letter, before that I.." & "College sports is different than Pro" <----(My personal favorite! :lol What 2 different things are alike dumbasses? See the Kentucky/MI/Ohio/NE(also states) example above.)

Like I thought, no way anyone with have an ounce of common sense disputes this.
Still waiting for the idiot that does.

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 11:24 PM
You have said before Texas would of lost atleast 2 games without VY.

Oh OK (i'll take your word for it). well calling me stupid for saying that does not make any sense. and btw, i think they would have lost three.

mookie2001
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
this is nearly exactly what happened a year ago at this time, texas lost its best offensive and defensive player--who is going to replace dj?, who is going to replace benson?, its entertaining how many times mr dio has ruined yall though

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh OK (i'll take your word for it). well calling me stupid for saying that does not make any sense. and btw, i think they would have lost three.

I can't believe you of all people is the one crying about be called a name. :lol

johngateswhiteley
08-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Like I thought, no way anyone with have an ounce of common sense disputes this.
Still waiting for the idiot that does.

i don't think anybody ever said you could not root for a team you did not go to school at. however, i'd like to think in a perfect world that would be the case. i realize, however, that will never be the case and that is fine. its not how i operate, but again, i don't really have a problem with it.

what i think is funny, is losers on this board saying i am this and that or a bandwagoner or whatever. when i went to both schools, attended numerous A&M and USC football games and have always shown my support. wtf?

Mr. Dio
...i would never cry about anything on this board, of that you can be certain.

MissAllThat
08-09-2006, 11:53 PM
...that is directly related to how good the team is. your confused. look florida and notre dame and even auburn and USC to a lesser degree have hellacious schedules. florida and notre dame are probably going to have 2 losses each, but they are both in the top 10 and notre dame #3. counting wins and losses is not what a preseason ranking is about, guessing how good teams are going to be is. the following weekly rankings adjust how good the teams are based upon their previous performance. which is why teams that have a very good showing against a top team stay at their current ranking or move down only a spot or two. if florida ends up with 2 losses and WVU none b/c their schedule is a joke, it does not mean WVU can beat florida....

i don't think this is a difficult concept, but maybe for you, it is.

I get whats going on in pre-season rankings. You're the one that seems to be having problems with it. Yes they're going on how good they think a team is, but that is directly related to how many games they will win. What aren't you understanding? They're based on how likely it is that the team will get to/win the national championship, and I'm pretty sure that has to do with them winning games. It's not just "ooo I went to USC so I think they're good lets put them at #1 even if they'll probably lose 3 games." I don't know what you're thinking makes a team good, but I'm pretty sure their ability to win games should be on the list.

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 11:56 PM
i don't think anybody ever said you could not root for a team you did not go to school at. however, i'd like to think in a perfect world that would be the case. i realize, however, that will never be the case and that is fine. its not how i operate, but again, i don't really have a problem with it.

what i think is funny, is losers on this board saying i am this and that or a bandwagoner or whatever. when i went to both schools, attended numerous A&M and USC football games and have always shown my support. wtf?

Mr. Dio
...i would never cry about anything on this board, of that you can be certain.

I think it is more a case of how you come off that you are a die-hard fan of both schools. Seriously, how many diehards support 2 or more schools? Is that person really a fan in the truest sense of the word?

I'm all for good shit talking, everyone knows that. :lol
I may not agree with what everyone posts but I believe that men/women serve the flag & have died for the rights of others including freedom of speech.
I am of course not dead BUT, I did serve 6yrs active duty Marine Corps Infantry under the flag of the USA & I will speak my mind. If ANY punk that thinks they have more of a right than I do to speak my mind I say shut my mouth or STFU.
I respect the right of others to speak their mind. I am not above others til they prove themselves below me.

Mr Dio
08-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I get whats going on in pre-season rankings. You're the one that seems to be having problems with it. Yes they're going on how good they think a team is, but that is directly related to how many games they will win. What aren't you understanding? They're based on how likely it is that the team will get to/win the national championship, and I'm pretty sure that has to do with them winning games. It's not just "ooo I went to USC so I think they're good lets put them at #1 even if they'll probably lose 3 games." I don't know what you're thinking makes a team good, but I'm pretty sure their ability to win games should be on the list.

The coaches poll of all the polls is the one that should be respected the most.
Many writers are of sound mind BUT have the same biases most of us do.
Think of how hard it is for a coach in the top 10, or top 5, or top 3 to give a #1 vote to another school. It is done though, most likely because coaches of all people involved in college ball are very likely to admit when they aren't the best.

johngateswhiteley
08-10-2006, 12:09 AM
I think it is more a case of how you come off that you are a die-hard fan of both schools. Seriously, how many diehards support 2 or more schools? Is that person really a fan in the truest sense of the word?

I may not agree with what everyone posts but I believe that men/women serve the flag & have died for the rights of others including freedom of speech.
I am of course not dead BUT, I did serve 6yrs active duty Marine Corps Infantry under the flag of the USA & I will speak my mind. If ANY punk that thinks they have more of a right than I do to speak my mind I say shut my mouth or STFU.
I respect the right of others to speak their mind. I am not above others til they prove themselves below me.

wtf are you talking about? is this just another ranting and raving with no point?

...thing that gets me about you Dio, is that your posts rarely make sense and you assume all too much. question: do you think i served in the Army? btw, who gives a shit if i did or not, it has nothing to do with this thread or even this forum.

....and btw, i did. i was 12B (combat engineer). but who...gives...a...fuck. btw, thanks for your service.

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 12:12 AM

You once again missed the point moron! :lol
In the beginning I was explaining to you IMO why it is you feel like you're being picked on & always cry about.

Thank You for your service.

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 12:14 AM
wtf are you talking about? is this just another ranting and raving with no point?

...thing that gets me about you Dio, is that your posts rarely make sense and you assume all too much. question: do you think i served in the Army? btw, who gives a shit if i did or not, it has nothing to do with this thread or even this forum.

....and btw, i did. i was 12B (combat engineer). but who...gives...a...fuck. btw, thanks for your service.

I give a shit.
Did your service mean nothing to you, you fuckin 'tard?

I think it is sooooo damn funny that a crybaby like you who goes off subject 50% of the time whines about others doing it. :lol

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 02:42 AM
The coaches poll of all the polls is the one that should be respected the most.
Many writers are of sound mind BUT have the same biases most of us do.
Think of how hard it is for a coach in the top 10, or top 5, or top 3 to give a #1 vote to another school. It is done though, most likely because coaches of all people involved in college ball are very likely to admit when they aren't the best.

That's just an assumption. Whose to say that all those coaches in the top 10 didn't vote for their own school since it's reasonable to believe that either one of them could take it all the way. Coaches are human beings like journalist, whose to say they are exempt from biases?

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 02:51 AM

I don't know Mr Dio? double allegiance happens all the time in the world of sports. You had Diehard Piston fans who are now diehard Spurs and root for both teams. You have diehard Mexico fans for World Cup soccer who also root for the USA. You had aggie fans who rooted for Texas against SC because their alleigance is with the state of Texas first and schools second.
SOme support teams out of heritage and tradition. And some becuase of the experience they gained in college. WHat's so hard to understand?

Oh beautiful our spacious skies for amber waves they.....America, america, God shed thy grace on thee.... :drunk

Um whose pointing a gun on your ahead and telling you not to speak your mind?

You have the right to freedom of speech, which means to say idiotic jokes. No one here is forcing you to stop. Quit the bitchin and crying, I thought you were a Marine.

johngateswhiteley
08-10-2006, 04:21 AM
I give a shit.
Did your service mean nothing to you, you fuckin 'tard?

I think it is sooooo damn funny that a crybaby like you who goes off subject 50% of the time whines about others doing it. :lol

...of course my service meant something to me, but it has no place in this forum, at least in my perspective.

i only go off topic when you and the idiot crew take us there...and then i poke a little fun at you dolts until we get back on-topic. simple as that.

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 01:53 PM
That's just an assumption.
Sorta like your opinion is an ASSumption? :lol

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 01:55 PM
...of course my service meant something to me, but it has no place in this forum, at least in my perspective.

i only go off topic when you and the idiot crew take us there...and then i poke a little fun at you dolts until we get back on-topic. simple as that.

You see how easy it is to hijack one of your pointless threads????

I even got your little Nazi sister Gaytown to chime in. :lol :lol

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 01:56 PM

Look @ the past 4 posts & see how much they relate to the thread subject?

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 04:08 PM

You see how easy it is to hijack one of your pointless threads????

I even got your little Nazi sister Gaytown to chime in. :lol :lol

SO what is it Dio,

You're always on subject and you have valid takes,

or you're just have a huge man crush on JGW and you can't help but trolling? :lol

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
SO what is it Dio,

You're always on subject and you have valid takes,

or you're just have a huge man crush on JGW and you can't help but trolling? :lol

Actually you give better head than he does from what your dad hears @ Heat.
That thing you do with your tongue drives the guys @ Hard Bodies. :lol

Oh!, Wait, that post of yours was supposed to stop me from posting this. :lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 04:16 PM
GayTown's pissed off reply in 3, 2, ...

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Actually you give better head than he does from what your dad hears @ Heat.
That thing you do with your tongue drives the guys @ Hard Bodies. :lol

Oh!, Wait, that post of yours was supposed to stop me from posting this. :lol :lol :lol

Licking your pussy lips, although very sour and smell like a rotting shamu corpse is not too bad. It's the vaginal discharge that gets in the way. Personally i'd take your moms pussy over yours except that i don't know what stray dogs and Trojan players have been in that pink and stink.

Oh and i'm not going anywhere. I know you may want me to leave cuz you feel butthurt, but i love punkin your ass all round this forum.

I just love how you walk bow legged and spit ridiculous putdowns at the same time. Mandingo must be proud of his ass slave. :lol

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 04:22 PM
:elephant GayTown's cum spewage on my face in 3, 2, ... :elephant

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Licking your cock & balls, although very sweet and smell like a ripe walnut! Is not too bad. It's the vaginal discharge of mine that gets in the way. Personally i'd take your dad's wad over yours except that i don't know what dick to suck sometimes because I'm such a silly cocksucker and Trojan players have been in me over & over.

Oh and i'm not going anywhere. I know you may want me to leave cuz you are tired of my mom & I sucking your dick til we have no more of your DNA to gargle with

gtownspur
08-10-2006, 04:38 PM
:lmao, stop your dick is tickling me.

Mr Dio
08-10-2006, 04:42 PM
It does tickle!
I love it when you hold it with the tweezers like that & make your head the size of an ant! :lol

NoMoneyDown
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Do we really need 2-3 "my cock is bigger than yours" types of threads here? Geez people. Grow up.

NorCal510
08-10-2006, 06:17 PM
real talk nigga usc u beezies

Holmes_Fans
08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Sorry, we don't speak Ebonics

johngateswhiteley
08-11-2006, 03:55 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/sioncampus/11/28/alist.1128/index.html

Holmes_Fans
08-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Well it's only a 1.5 peat so it doesn't really matter.

Mr Dio
08-11-2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.hr/darko/gif/saban1.jpghttp://images.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/_photos/2005-01-04-leinart.jpghttp://www.jsonline.com/graphics/badger/img/jan06/tvince0104.jpg

Let's see.....LSU 1, SC 1 & the Current & Still National Champions UT 1. :lol

Mr Dio
08-11-2006, 01:19 PM

FACT: Those look like real BCS trophies up there. The article above deals with shoulda, coulda & woulda.

Horry For 3!
08-11-2006, 01:19 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9307/usc1peatox9.jpg

Mr Dio
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM

Is it me or do the LSU & UT pics look nice & glossy & the SC one looks dirty, tarnished & smudged up?

Beer is Good
08-11-2006, 04:41 PM
...sorry, Auburn was never ranked higher than #3. USC was #1 in both polls. its a big difference...
What did I say? Fuck polls. They are horrible and don't mean anything. I'm speaking on the field, and on the field Auburn did exactly what Sc did. Exactly.

johngateswhiteley
08-11-2006, 05:43 PM
What did I say? Fuck polls. They are horrible and don't mean anything. I'm speaking on the field, and on the field Auburn did exactly what Sc did. Exactly.

...i don't disagree with what Auburn did. but your argument is lacking in that the Polls decide the champion. and USC was #1 in both polls going into the bowl games. case closed. Auburn was never thought by the pollsters to be deserving of the national championship. game over.

your argument, then, is with the polls.

Mr Dio
08-11-2006, 06:21 PM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9307/usc1peatox9.jpg

Nice pic.
Accurately shows the true BCS National Champions.

Mr Dio
08-11-2006, 06:22 PM
So I guess Mack or Tressell are going to be lofting the National Champion trophy this yr.
Nice.

SrA Husker
08-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Nebraska beats USC at the Coliseum. Mark it down!

Mr Dio
08-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Huskers' DBs/LBs/DL are prob good enough to do it. SC o-line not impressive enough.
SC D will have to win more games for them this yr than last.
SC going to miss Bush a whole lot.
Who will SC get to make an illegal play @ the end of the game vs ND to win it? :lol

I may have a chance to go see NEB v SC. Might be in LA for a few days that time frame.

NorCal510
08-12-2006, 09:21 PM
look like mah nigga bush doin it live while dat weak ass nigga vinceyoung aint doin shit

real talk nigga. bush > v.yong

LaMarcus Bryant
08-12-2006, 09:31 PM

2. BCS had USC #3

It's still such a stupid argument to say USC won the championship in 2003. Look at each of your points..they're almost all faulted.

2. BCS had USC #3

Very true, but what gives that Polls more credibility than the BCS system? Seems like apples and oranges. Prove to us why a coaches poll and AP poll determines the outright champion.

Yes that was the rankings according to the Polls but not the BCS rankings, so what gives those polls more credibility?

They were never #1 in the coaches polls but when factoring in strength of schedule, performance against good teams, etc they were calculated to be number 1. I am not saying BCS is flawless or right, but I am trying to show you that it has no more or less credibility than a coaches poll simply for the fact that both are being used by the NCAA so thats what we are stuck with.

Number 1 going into their bowl game according to the coaches and ap polls. Again, I ask you to prove to us why those are more credible.

And here you are just flat out wrong, man. It was instituted to bring in money, but the ostensible reason was to determine the national champ. What you just said in your sentance was:

The Bowl Championship Series was put into place [...] never to decide a national champion.

Think about how silly that sounds. Just think.

To summarize and conclude:

John, you're basically just hinging on the fact that the Coaches and AP poll are more credible than the BCS system. I am not advocating that EITHER is perfect, but I think its just flat out silly to truely believe USC was an undisputed champion in 2003. It just did not happen--If you had any aggie in you, you would realize your error and be a man and admit it. The only half assed reason you can give for polls being more credible is that they were around before the BCS. But that was then, this is now. I am not saying BCS is more important than coaches poll, but I think that with both of them being used, and the system only really working like twice, its pointless to say there was any undisputed champion otherwise, ESPECIALLY when you consider blunders like 2003.

So they changed the BCS after that season, big deal. The changes affect the new season. What makes the polls so objective? What makes them so much more credible? Prove this to all of us, and we'll all shut up and agree they were undisputed champs. But its a stupid argument to say they were undisputed champions. Number 1 in a couple polls, yes, champions, no. If you look up number 1 and the word champion in a dictionary, I'm pretty sure the definitions are different. Its actually quite simple. Saying you shared the championship is nothing to be ashamed of, its just the logical thing to believe.

Let us put the childish taunts aside for a couple posts, and prove to me why those polls determine the undisputed champion.

Mr Dio
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
look like mah nigga bush doin it live while dat weak ass nigga vinceyoung aint doin shit

real talk nigga. bush > v.yong

Someone has had too much soy sauce with their rock.
Someone a little high?

Mr Dio
08-12-2006, 09:50 PM
And here you are just flat out wrong, man. It was instituted first and foremost to bring in money, but the ostensible reason was to determine the national champ.

The Bowl Championship Series was put into place [...] never to decide a national champion.
Think about how silly that sounds. Just think.

I had to laugh when I read that & thought JGW had been thrown off a motorcycle without his helmet. :lol

Ummm, let's see, if the BCS is getting the #1 & #2 in a head-to-head game @ the very end of the season how is that not determining a champion? :lol

mookie2001
08-12-2006, 10:27 PM
a few things

historically mr dio rains down from above upon unwitting chodeselpimpo its REIGNS down, slayericly its "raining blood" or "reign in blood"

johngates makes gtown spur look like chumpdumper

mookie2001
08-12-2006, 10:31 PM
such as my old title "third reign"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14017 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14017)

anyone can call anything AFTER it happens gates

johngateswhiteley
08-13-2006, 08:18 AM
mr. dio is precipitating knowledge

mr. dio spews filth, i have yet to see him put together a respectable post. his posts, just like his takes, are a joke. the judgement here is clouded as all you tea-sips stick together.

Holmes_Fans
08-13-2006, 11:07 AM
And he still is using the word tea-sip, yet has no idea what it means or he would know how rediculusly hypocritical he is being.

johngateswhiteley
08-13-2006, 11:33 AM
And he still is using the word tea-sip, yet has no idea what it means or he would know how rediculusly hypocritical he is being.

...have you ever been to USC? have you ever hung out with people from the school or at the campus? and no i don't mean 1, or 2, or 10. i think it might be you that does not know what they are talking about?

USC alumni is not what you think they are. they are MUCH different than t.u. alumni...and i am not saying t.u. alumni are bad, many of my friends went to t.u.. it is just much different...so i think you are confused. plus you must not have noticed the polls of schools that are good for society. both USC and A&M are ahead of t.u..

cecil collins
08-13-2006, 03:18 PM
does johngateswhitely=the perfect example of a detestable USC fan?

cecil collins
08-13-2006, 03:20 PM
mr. dio spews filth, i have yet to see him put together a respectable post. his posts, just like his takes, are a joke. the judgement here is clouded as all you tea-sips stick together.
Nah, I'll agree with you there. He is quite obnoxious. I think it is the ones who egg him on that make him so ridiculous. Now I wonder, who's egging you on?

johngateswhiteley
08-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Nah, I'll agree with you there. He is quite obnoxious. I think it is the ones who egg him on that make him so ridiculous. Now I wonder, who's egging you on?

egging me on=that would be the total lack of rational thought displayed on this board, and the t.u. jerk-off fest

Mr Dio
08-13-2006, 05:55 PM

How cute!!!
I think it so precious when there is a love connection online! :lol

Cecil, if you never mention me or comment on me then I'll never embarrass you again. Just don't start complaining & whining like JonGayWhiney if you choose to start up with me again. You should know by now how much I love to speak my mind & shoot off at the mouth. As long as you do either of the above you're fair game like JonGayWhiney who hates Trinity University.
It's your call Cecil, what do you want to do?

cecil collins
08-13-2006, 10:36 PM
How cute!!!
I think it so precious when there is a love connection online! :lol

Cecil, if you never mention me or comment on me then I'll never embarrass you again. Just don't start complaining & whining like JonGayWhiney if you choose to start up with me again. You should know by now how much I love to speak my mind & shoot off at the mouth. As long as you do either of the above you're fair game like JonGayWhiney who hates Trinity University.
It's your call Cecil, what do you want to do?
I'm not afraid of your bullshit. A couple of chuckleheads thinking you are funny does not in any way affect my life. So, if you want to think I am deeply hurt by your juvenile insults, go ahead. I like you okay as a Texas fan, but honestly, you are full of shit. If that triggers a streaming pile of shit from your end, whatever. Uh oh did I start up some shit with somebody who has no kids to beat?

Mr Dio
08-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh Cecelia, you're so cute!
I knew I could get you moist with a little enticing!
BTW, I'm verbally abusing my little bitch Ceclia right now. :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
08-15-2006, 05:51 PM
JohnGatesWhitity still hasn't responded to my post..

Mr Dio
08-15-2006, 05:59 PM
JohnGatesWhitity still hasn't responded to my post..

Hmmm, can you say "Chicken Shit"?????? :lol

mookie2001
08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh Cecelia, you're so cute!
I knew I could get you moist with a little enticing!
BTW, I'm verbally abusing my little bitch Ceclia right now. :lol R:lmao:lmao:lmao:bike::bike::smchode:ROFL, cecil you had to have seen his post, what did you expect him to do?

JGW you make marcus bryant look like manny before he changed

cecil collins
08-15-2006, 11:02 PM
Wow, this is embarrasing. I may not come around anymore because Dio is too good at changing names so that they sound female. I remember when I was in 1st grade there was this bedwetter named Dio, and he could say some mean stuff. I think he called me poopy head. He failed all his tests, and cried because he always got picked last for dodgeball.

Mr. Dio
08-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Wow, this is embarrasing. I may not come around anymore because Dio is too good at changing names so that they sound female. I remember when I was in 1st grade there was this bedwetter named Dio, and he could say some mean stuff. I think he called me poopy head. He failed all his tests, and cried because he always got picked last for dodgeball.

Listen here bitch,

I don't know what hole you came from. But i am a very emotional person. :princess ,

Daddy spank me lovely if i act bad.

But all this hate is making me feel sick :oops .

Ughh..........

I shouldn't have swallowed the whole baseball team.

cecil collins
08-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Now everyone is gonna have a doppleganger

Mr. Dio
08-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey look everyone.

It's me snowballing Cecil.

:vomit:

johngateswhiteley
08-16-2006, 12:43 AM

when is dio going to realize that his "thinking" he is owning people, is not only ridiculous in itself, but he looks like an idiot. dio:

1. your posts are stupid, and completely illogical
2. you think you're funny, but support from other tea-sips is not the crowd approval you should be seeking
3. is it possible to post without referring to crazy sex act?

...just stop posting, seriously.

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 01:13 AM
Wow, this is embarrasing. I may not come around anymore because Dio is too good at spanking me & having my mom rim him while I videotape it. I remember when I was in 1st grade and my dad used to rim me & I had to reciprocate until I bedwetter. That was some really mean stuff. I think he called me poopy head. I failed all my tests, and cried because I always got picked last for dodgeball.

That is OK CeCe, we still love our fav bitch. :lol
You're not the bottom bitch kiddo.

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 01:14 AM
when is dio going to realize that his "thinking" he is owning people, is not only ridiculous in itself, but he looks like an idiot. dio:

1. your posts are stupid, and completely illogical
2. you think you're funny, but support from other tea-sips is not the crowd approval you should be seeking
3. is it possible to post without referring to crazy sex act?

...just stop posting, seriously.

R U fuckin' kiddin me??? :lol
As long as I got a bitch like u to toy with I'll be here girl!

johngateswhiteley
08-16-2006, 01:50 AM

R U fuckin' kiddin me??? :lol
As long as I got a bitch like u to toy with I'll be here girl!

well, this is the exact type of response i expected. completely pointless and not even approaching funny...

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 01:57 AM
well, this is the exact type of response i expected. completely pointless and not even approaching funny...

C'mon JonGay, have a sense of humor kid. :lol
As long as you post pointless dribble 85% of the time how am I or anyone going to take u seriously???
If you can post FACTS (look it up if you aren't sure what facts are) & NOT try to demean or belittle with childlike blather then you won't be getting owned or embarrassed by sharp witted replies.

johngateswhiteley
08-16-2006, 02:14 AM
C'mon JonGay, have a sense of humor kid. :lol
As long as you post pointless dribble 85% of the time how am I or anyone going to take u seriously???
If you can post FACTS (look it up if you aren't sure what facts are) & NOT try to demean or belittle with childlike blather then you won't be getting owned or embarrassed by sharp witted replies.

...i post my opinion and articles, neither of which is dribble. it is simply what i think. i don't even know what you really think b/c all you post is crap. sometimes i will respond to obnoxiousness with obnoxiousness, but really it would be nice to actually have decent conversations.

however, any time someone disagrees with the tea-sips on this board they get a bunch of silly insults thrown at them...and the funny thing is, not only are the insults not even insults...your insulting yourself. its pathetic. i have come to believe any sane poster that ventures into this forum is not driven away b/c you "guys" own them...quite the contrary, they are driven away b/c this forum is often mindless and pointless. it truly has become a "longhorn circle jerk" (credit source).

the crux of the issue....i love smack talk, its fun and it can highten the sports seasons. however, i don't think anyone really enjoys mindless post after mindless post of non-insightful stupidity. just a thought....

oh and btw, i think this could be a great forum. i am sure a majority of the posters in here agree...why not take it there?

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 01:17 PM
...i post my opinion and articles, neither of which is dribble. it is simply what i think. i don't even know what you really think b/c all you post is crap. sometimes i will respond to obnoxiousness with obnoxiousness, but really it would be nice to actually have decent conversations.

however, any time someone disagrees with the tea-sips on this board they get a bunch of silly insults thrown at them...and the funny thing is, not only are the insults not even insults...your insulting yourself. its pathetic. i have come to believe any sane poster that ventures into this forum is not driven away b/c you "guys" own them...quite the contrary, they are driven away b/c this forum is often mindless and pointless. it truly has become a "longhorn circle jerk" (credit source).

the crux of the issue....i love smack talk, its fun and it can highten the sports seasons. however, i don't think anyone really enjoys mindless post after mindless post of non-insightful stupidity. just a thought....

oh and btw, i think this could be a great forum. i am sure a majority of the posters in here agree...why not take it there?

1) Well, you post your opinion & I'll post mine & neither one of us cry or whine about it. OK, can you be a man & agree not to cry like a bitch?

2) You see, we'll both be obnoxious & neither one of us cry or whine like a bitch. Agreed?

3) There you go, see, I'm not crying about that comment. All I have to do to make it fun its counter by saying the board already has its share of Flip Flopping Cry Babies that suck on any teams jock as long as they think it's better than UT's. :lol Now isn't that fun?

4) I love it too! Why all the whining then??? :lol

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 03:11 PM
1) Well, you post your opinion & I'll post mine & neither one of us cry or whine about it. OK, can you be a man & agree not to cry like a bitch?

2) You see, we'll both be obnoxious & neither one of us cry or whine like a bitch. Agreed?

3) There you go, see, I'm not crying about that comment. All I have to do to make it fun its counter by saying the board already has its share of Flip Flopping Cry Babies that suck on any teams jock as long as they think it's better than UT's. :lol Now isn't that fun?

:lol, you tell him Mrs Dio!

Show him that you really are ignorant and an emotional little bitch who can't carry on a decent conversation with anyone not from Dicktoria Texas and a Longhorn Sympathizer.

4) I love it too! Why all the whining then??? :lol

mookie2001
08-16-2006, 06:45 PM
i wouldnt want to have GTOWNSPUR and JOHNGATES on my bad side!

LaMarcus Bryant
08-16-2006, 08:32 PM
JohnGatesBryant has no room to label someone's posts as illogical.

The Bowl Championship Series was never created to decide a champion

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Mr Dio...if you continue to come over & fuck my pimple assed, one-eyed, street walking whore of a mom then you'd better pay that cunt you fine chorizo throwin' mother-fucker! It is the least you could do after my dad left us! He doesn't want my ho of a mom or my GayTown ass.

GayTown, I will pay your mom but since it was for only 1hr I want the change from my $1! :lol

mookie2001
08-16-2006, 08:48 PM
she wouldnt let you go ass to mouth dio?

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
R U kiddin man?!?!?
That bitch has such sharp teeth she cuts me up like GayTown does with her braces.

chode_regulator
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Good luck. The starting QB is gone. The starting RB is gone. The backup RB is gone. Some other holes on both sides in other positions need filled. They'ill be lucky if they only lose two games - I'm thinking more like three. I think they'll go to a bowl game - maybe even a BCS bowl game - but it won't be for the championship. I'm looking at the tOSU/Texas winner, WVU, Notre Dame, and possibly Auburn as contenders for the BCS championship.

and

nuff said

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 09:12 PM
i would want to have GTOWNSPUR and JOHNGATES on my backside!

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
R U kiddin man?!?!?
That bitch has such a sharp dick that cuts me up like GTown does with his big cock.

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Mr Dio, can I blow you & Mookie so that my dad could see that I'm just as good as my Mom?

You are a sick sick sick puppy........figures though, your mom is a bitch.

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Dio,

son, just wanted to say as a father, that i love you son. And your mother and me strive everyday to make your life better for you. I know you want me to drill you a new hole up your ass cheeks, but your mom is the love of my life.

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Dio,

Hey good looikn'!!!, just wanted to say as a faggot, that i love you son. And my boyfriend & I strive everyday to make your life better for you. I want to BLOW YOU Big Time Is my whore of a mom still the love of your life?

cecil collins
08-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Could these guys possibly be wittier? It's crazy, I come on here for sports and get a goddamn comedy.

Now that's bullshit, because I believe that you have been quite a dick to anyone that roots for Texas whether they insult you or not. Show some fuckin respect if you want some asshat.

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Now that's bullshit, because I believe that you have been quite a dick to anyone that roots for Texas whether they insult you or not. Show some fuckin respect if you want some asshat.

Yeah JGW!!! :lol

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah JGW!!! :lol, oh yes! YES! I love your cock!

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Mr Dio you better get off JGW's dick because I was on it first!

I can, and will, keep JGW & any man on this board happy with the blow job techniques my Dad taught me. He calls them his "Keep'em Happy while locked up" blow by blow lessons. No pun intended.

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 11:54 PM
:madrun , Gtown, your daddy won't let me suck his cock! Why do you get to choade blasts my mommy and daddy, and i can't blow your daddy. Please, i fought so that you could let me suck your daddy. :madrun

Mr Dio
08-16-2006, 11:55 PM
I love it in the ASS! :monkey I love it in the ASS! :monkey I love it in the ASS!

http://web.dailycamera.com/photos/1113buffs/1.jpg

Here is my boyfriend scoring on the field before he scores with my dad & I off field.

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Gtown, whose that on your sig. Take him off!! He stole my anal virginity! No, its all cloudy and chocolatey!

I don't like big dark pricks, I don't like Big dark Pricks,

There's no cock like Daddy's There's No cock like Daddy's :cry

Mr Dio
08-17-2006, 12:01 AM
Dio, there is no reason to be nasty! I'm not my mom you know.
So what if my mom used to make me pop her zits with my teeth when I was young?

Isn't that normal for an 8yo girl who was touched by Daddy?
I am Daddy's little :princess so I pleased him more than my mom ever could. My dumb cunt of a mom should've walked the streets less & made my dad happier so he didn't come home & touch me.

gtownspur
08-17-2006, 12:02 AM
ME! :spless: , My Daddy :spless:, and My Dike cunt Mom :spless: getting analy pounded by Gtown! :elephant

Mr Dio
08-17-2006, 12:07 AM
I love it in the ASS HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS HARD!

I may not swallow, but I will gargle any man's DNA like a champ!
Just like my Mom taught me!

Mr Dio
I love it in the ASS REAL HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS REAL HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS REAL HARD!

Mr Dio
I love it in the ASS REAL FUCKING HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS REAL FUCKING HARD! :monkey I love it in the ASS REAL FUCKING HARD!

Mr Dio
08-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I guess GayTown likes it in the ass?????

gtownspur
08-17-2006, 12:08 AM
ME! :spless: , My Daddy :spless:, and My Dike cunt Mom :spless: getting analy pounded by Gtown! :elephant

gtownspur
08-17-2006, 12:09 AM
:elephant I guess GTown likes it in my ass :elephant ?????