PDA

View Full Version : Is the Cowboys preseason game on Saturday on live here in SA?

Mr. Peabody
08-09-2006, 10:24 AM
I know it will be replayed on NFL Network, but I'd like to see the live broadcast.

scott
08-09-2006, 05:42 PM
It's on the WB here in SA

McKenzie
08-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I know it will be replayed on NFL Network, but I'd like to see the live broadcast.

I couldn't be happier to hear that T.O. is injured. That rat-bastard. How he EVER became a Cowboy is beyond imagination. I hope they broke the bank buying that fuck-wit and have him benched all year. Did you hear they are shopping for a new WR? What-the-fuck do you buy on food stamps? Didn't most of us worn the idiots in Dallas?

Groin injuries are a bitch and then you buy the worst one in the league. :rolleyes

sa_butta
08-09-2006, 06:17 PM
I couldn't be happier to hear that T.O. is injured. That rat-bastard. How he EVER became a Cowboy is beyond imagination. I hope they broke the bank buying that fuck-wit and have him benched all year. Did you hear they are shopping for a new WR? What-the-fuck do you buy on food stamps? Didn't most of us worn the idiots in Dallas?

Groin injuries are a bitch and then you buy the worst one in the league. :rolleyesIt was a left Hamstring injury, and I dont even think it was that bad. He practiced today stating it felt better.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5856686

McKenzie
08-09-2006, 06:26 PM
FUCK. I heard it was the groin. I hate that ass-wipe.

But, they ARE looking for a new WR. :spin

T Park
08-09-2006, 07:37 PM
GO TO.

Shut the asshole haters up.

scott
08-09-2006, 08:42 PM
FUCK. I heard it was the groin. I hate that ass-wipe.

But, they ARE looking for a new WR. :spin

That could be because our #2 WR is historically injury prone and the only WR with any significant experience behind him is Patrick Crayton.

Get a grip, hater.

Taco
08-11-2006, 08:59 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/football/nfl/specials/preview/2006/08/10/bc.fbn.cowboys.tohamstr.ap/T1_TObike_AP.jpg