PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod is a choke.

2centsworth
08-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Top of the 1st bases loaded and 1 out and A-Rod comes to the plate. He strikes out.

Then at the bottom of the 1st he commits an error on a play that would have ended the inning but leads to 2 runs.

Then at the top of the 4th he gets another chance with a man on 3rd and 2nd and 1 out. Guess what, he strikes out again.

The guy is the biggest freakin choke. He can put up big numbers in lopsided yankee victories.

just venting ty.

NorCal510
08-11-2006, 11:15 AM
yankees suck bluh a's

Burn531
08-11-2006, 02:06 PM
yankees suck bluh a's

http://www.rit.edu/~cfl1375/comics/fieldguides/wigger.gif

cecil collins
08-12-2006, 01:30 PM
First off, the Yankees suck. They are the biggest joke sports has produced in the last 20 years. What's sporting about their ridiculous payroll. A rod is great, and those whiny bitch cocksuckers should get off his nuts. Booing the reigning MVP :oops

2centsworth
08-12-2006, 02:36 PM
First off, the Yankees suck. They are the biggest joke sports has produced in the last 20 years. What's sporting about their ridiculous payroll. A rod is great, and those whiny bitch cocksuckers should get off his nuts. Booing the reigning MVP :oops

As a fan I too hate the size of their payroll. When they won 4 championships in 5 years their payroll was in line with most other clubs. They were winning with guys like Luis Sojo, Scott Broshius and all of their young talent (Jeter, Rivera, Williams, Pettite, Posdad etc..). They didn't buy a thing.

Now they are trying to buy a championship and it does suck, but I've been a fan since I was a kid and I'm not going to stop now.

cecil collins
08-12-2006, 03:28 PM
POV understood. I absolutely hate the ownership of the 49ers, but won't quit following them.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-13-2006, 09:53 PM

yeah i say continue to boo! he stole ortiz's mvp last season but ortiz shall get it this season anyways..a-rod deserves to be booed with all these bad errors ortiz could play 3rd better then arod

cecil collins
08-13-2006, 10:45 PM
yeah i say continue to boo! he stole ortiz's mvp last season but ortiz shall get it this season anyways..a-rod deserves to be booed with all these bad errors ortiz could play 3rd better then arod
Now you know that's bullshit.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-14-2006, 01:03 AM
maybe the 3rd base part..ok fine man ram could...jp

Dunc
08-16-2006, 07:16 AM
maybe the 3rd base part..ok fine man ram could...jp

Lol. Ortiz is probably a better fielder than Manny. Manny sucks in the field.

And as for the shit about A-Rod, it's really a shame he has such difficulty with handling the pressure that comes with being the $252M man in NY. I'm convinced he's the best player in the majors when he's playing his game. Yankee fans should get the hell of his back.

MajorMike
08-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Man-E

Extra Stout
08-16-2006, 10:07 AM
The A-Rod hate in NY defies all reason.

Spurologist
08-16-2006, 10:27 AM
bases loaded single against the orioles for a comeback win. The hit was by the choker himself