PDA

View Full Version : new mavs forum

stretch
08-11-2006, 09:53 AM
sorry, i know this is a spurs board, and this is the spurs section, but if anyone is interested in a new mavericks board, check out

http://www.mavscentral.com/smf/

its pretty new, so there isnt a lot of posters at the moment, but i know there are some people here that came from the FWST board that got shut down due to idiot cowboys fans, so if any of you see this post, this is the new forum we are all going to. anyone new is more than welcome of course. its easy to navigate too, as it is very similar to this board in structure. we are also going to try to keep it from being too much of a homer central, like some places are. most of the people there right now seem pretty level headed and fair about the mavericks. check it out. thanks.

ducks
08-11-2006, 09:58 AM
I am glad you posted the link
maybe the bad mav posters will go ther

J.T.
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I am glad you posted the link
maybe the bad mav posters will go ther

Wishful thinking

CubanMustGo
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
:wrongf

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2006, 10:53 AM
hahaha....do you need trolls though?

stretch
08-11-2006, 12:05 PM
hahaha....do you need trolls though?
haha, what good is a forum without at least a couple trolls? they may be aggravating at times, but all the best forums have at least a couple outrageous trolls. no one can deny that. and IMO, its good, because it helps keep people from taking timewasters like internet forums too seriously.

Kori Ellis
08-11-2006, 12:08 PM
It looks like a nice board.

Good luck.