PDA

View Full Version : KingsFans.com Latest Problem

Kings241
08-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I know there's like a few threads already on KingsFans.com but i have a big problem with that site right now.

I recently got a messege by the admin saying there is something wrong with my paypal account that I used to donate money to the site. So I try to reply back and he has blocked me from doing so. I can't post anything, display an avatar, reply to anything just for something being wrong on the payment i was going to donate.

How the hell am i suppose to reply to his messege "ASAP" like he said if i can't freaking do anything when I log in. Their site has gone too far with this shit. I've heard of banning people for spamming, trolling, etc but stopping someone from posting because of trying to donate you money but there was a problem??

Oh here's a few pictures of what my account looks like when i try to do anything.

My account after trying to post a reply to his messege.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4301/kf01lo1.gif

WTF is this shit. I have more than 650 posts and my posts have to be invisible.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5767/kf02ix9.gif

So what do I do? I want to just quit there F'N site and look for another Kings fan board but almost all the news is there.

If only their admins and mods knew how to run a F'N site !!!!! :madrun

ducks
08-11-2006, 12:16 PM
you pm them
and tell them your problem
telling us will not help

Kings241
08-11-2006, 12:21 PM
you pm them
and tell them your problem
telling us will not help

LOL I Can't PM!!! They've taken away everything except logging in!

Kings241
08-11-2006, 12:23 PM
I need someone that's a current member of KF.com to pm a mod about why I can't post or reply to pm's.

dirk4mvp
08-11-2006, 12:52 PM
I was Half-Baked over there. I got banned by that bitch hndscelt for saying "fag".

TheSanityAnnex
08-11-2006, 04:59 PM
I know there's like a few threads already on KingsFans.com but i have a big problem with that site right now.

I recently got a messege by the admin saying there is something wrong with my paypal account that I used to donate money to the site. So I try to reply back and he has blocked me from doing so. I can't post anything, display an avatar, reply to anything just for something being wrong on the payment i was going to donate.

How the hell am i suppose to reply to his messege "ASAP" like he said if i can't freaking do anything when I log in. Their site has gone too far with this shit. I've heard of banning people for spamming, trolling, etc but stopping someone from posting because of trying to donate you money but there was a problem??

Oh here's a few pictures of what my account looks like when i try to do anything.

My account after trying to post a reply to his messege.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4301/kf01lo1.gif

WTF is this shit. I have more than 650 posts and my posts have to be invisible.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5767/kf02ix9.gif

So what do I do? I want to just quit there F'N site and look for another Kings fan board but almost all the news is there.

If only their admins and mods knew how to run a F'N site !!!!! :madrun
Ahhh.......................Rome!!!! You get the same message as me when I try and use my account. That is not a good sign. You've been put on a short leash by them. You haven't bashed them here before so I don't know why that is happening. Sounds like fucking bullshit. PM atxrocker here and have him explain the situation to them.

RON ARTEST
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
why do you want to post there anyway? im done posting there, i just go read what vf21 has to say since that fat bitch has some inside info.

ShoogarBear
08-11-2006, 07:47 PM
LMAO. You got banned for stiffing them!

KFRebel
08-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Why bother even coming back? Just sign to sackings.com, realgm/kings or kingstalk.com. They make much more sense than VF21shitandherlesbosfriends'KingsFans.com.

ObiwanGinobili
08-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Kori is seting up a Kings forum similar to the new Pistontalk.com.. it;s own front page blog and everything.

So you might just want to wait for that.

Also- I can;t believe you got pre-banned because of a problem on your DONATION!! Wtf??? It;s a DONATION! it;s totally voluntary..... thats fucked up.

we are free over here. some folks donate but we don;t label them with that stupid "contributer" banner under thier name singling them out like they are all that fuckign special.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-17-2006, 11:47 AM
And you just went to another board to talk about KF.com. Good luck ever getting back in there. They have eyes everywhere dude.

ShoogarBear
08-17-2006, 06:02 PM
we are free over here. some folks donate but we don;t label them with that stupid "contributer" banner under thier name singling them out like they are all that fuckign special.Well, guess we know Obi hasn't contributed shit . . .

:p

ShackO
08-17-2006, 06:58 PM
It is only temp.......... Just post whatever and it will show up after "she" approves it... After a bit she should allow it to go unchecked.....

That is if she has not read this forum and you are a marked man................

Jack Mehoff
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
This isn't my work, but I wish it was.

http://imageigloo.com/images/3306gluttony.jpg

KFRebel
08-18-2006, 08:02 AM
^^^ Thanks for everything! :lmao I just ate my best meal in 3 weeks. And the meal just went down the drain. :depressed

TheSanityAnnex
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Mehoff!!! :lmao!!!

Fillmoe
08-18-2006, 11:22 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

ShackO
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
This isn't my work, but I wish it was.

http://imageigloo.com/images/3306gluttony.jpg

:spless:

Sacramental
08-22-2006, 01:26 AM
i just made a kings website w/ message board, anyone can join i'm trying to get some traffic going. check it out (http://kingstalk.kk5.org )

ShackO
08-22-2006, 02:46 PM
I tried y our site and posted twice and saw nothing happen....???

""Thnx for you r info"" and that is it........

I used mozilla and IE...........

Sacramental
08-22-2006, 07:10 PM
I tried y our site and posted twice and saw nothing happen....???

""Thnx for you r info"" and that is it........

I used mozilla and IE...........

no i just got your registration form , you can start posting.thanks.

ShackO
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
I posted a few questions??

Kings241
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
I got a site too if anyone wants to check it out, here's the link kingsreport.net

Sacramental
08-22-2006, 09:04 PM
you ain't got no forum...

Sacramental
08-22-2006, 09:11 PM
and your pages dont even exist....only the link on the navigation menu

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 10:31 PM
If this place got a Kings forum...it would outdo that forum inside a month. Book it.

mavs>spurs2
08-22-2006, 11:09 PM
If this place got a Kings forum...it would outdo that forum inside a month. Book it.

:lol What about VF21's loyal followers?

TheSanityAnnex
08-22-2006, 11:45 PM
without a doubt.

Kori will hook it up, I have faith.

Fillmoe
08-22-2006, 11:50 PM
i bet they have more people on the banned list than actual active members.... :lol

that forum would be sick if they didnt have such a hoe ass bitch for a moderator....

TheSanityAnnex
08-22-2006, 11:53 PM
opinions are shut down there. whats the point of attempting debate? either you circle jerk to brad miller or you are out............afeertizaaee

Sacramental
08-22-2006, 11:56 PM
i think there are more kings fans here than any other fans besides the spurs....

Fillmoe
08-23-2006, 12:00 AM
i think there are more kings fans here than any other fans besides the spurs....

thats why kori makin us a forum.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :king

kingsfan
08-23-2006, 12:07 AM
thats why kori makin us a forum.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :kinghttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif

GoGoGadget
08-23-2006, 12:14 AM
If yall would have just slept with the head moderator like I did none of you would be banned. :lol

KFRebel
08-23-2006, 04:54 AM
If yall would have just slept with the head moderator like I did none of you would be banned. :lol

FUCK YOU! and your Nazi leader! :madrun

TDMVPDPOY
08-23-2006, 05:09 AM
actually how many kings fans do we have on this forum?

Kings241
08-23-2006, 01:29 PM
and your pages dont even exist....only the link on the navigation menu

THe forum does exist. Im still working on the other pages. Just click on the forums from the navigation menu. Oh yea and it's also the latest VB version. :spin

KFRebel
08-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Whoever made that GoGoGadget with the Lesbo GIF on her SIG is fucking genius! I can't stop laughing. Now, only if she will tell us her fantasies with A. Jolie like she does in KF.com.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Whoever made that GoGoGadget with the Lesbo GIF on her SIG is fucking genius! I can't stop laughing. Now, only if she will tell us her fantasies with A. Jolie like she does in KF.com.
I've never even had a fantasy about Angelina Jolie, much less gone spreading them around the internet. So what if I think she's hot, who doesn't?

Get over it. Your schtick has grown tiresome.

ShackO
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM

You slept with VF21 and lived to tell about it.....????

I think drinking enough to make that look good would have diminishing effects…. Hell maybe toxic…….

And if anyone did I would think suicide rather then bragging about it would be on their mind…………:oops

http://www.freebmw.net/share/Smilies/LargeSize/suicide.gif

KFRebel
08-25-2006, 04:42 AM
I've never even had a fantasy about Angelina Jolie, much less gone spreading them around the internet. So what if I think she's hot, who doesn't?

Get over it. Your schtick has grown tiresome.

This is precious. A bitch from the other forum....... Hey kids look at this, she can't stop banning people that she has to go over Spurstalk to scold us! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Listen, don't play shit here now because your VF isn't here to save you and the other bitches because in here WE'RE EVEN. And what do you mean no fantasy about Jolie? Everybody knows, the banned and the people who are still there at KF, that you occasionally address your fantasies at KingsFans.com. Ask Spicoli and other former KF members if you really didn't have fantasies. I'd be happy to start a new thread dedicated to your Angelina Jolie Fantasies.

KFRebel
08-25-2006, 04:46 AM
Anyway, you're a fucking liar like VFDyke21 so it makes sense who you really are.

TheSanityAnnex
08-25-2006, 08:23 AM
Ask Spicoli and other former KF members if you really didn't have fantasies. I never saw any fantasies discussed..............I'm still waiting though.

CuckingFunt
08-25-2006, 09:09 AM
This is precious. A bitch from the other forum....... Hey kids look at this, she can't stop banning people that she has to go over Spurstalk to scold us! :lmao :lmao :lmao
What the fuck are you talking about? Now I'm banning people at KF.com?? I'm not even a moderator.

Listen, don't play shit here now because your VF isn't here to save you and the other bitches because in here WE'RE EVEN.
Uh... no. No we're not. I at least have a somewhat firm grip on reality.

And what do you mean no fantasy about Jolie? Everybody knows, the banned and the people who are still there at KF, that you occasionally address your fantasies at KingsFans.com. Ask Spicoli and other former KF members if you really didn't have fantasies. I'd be happy to start a new thread dedicated to your Angelina Jolie Fantasies.
Why would I ask Spicoli what my fantasies are? You're not even making sense.

jacobdrj
08-25-2006, 11:55 AM

Listen, don't play shit here now because your VF isn't here to save you and the other bitches because in here WE'RE EVEN. And what do you mean no fantasy about Jolie? Everybody knows, the banned and the people who are still there at KF, that you occasionally address your fantasies at KingsFans.com. Ask Spicoli and other former KF members if you really didn't have fantasies. I'd be happy to start a new thread dedicated to your Angelina Jolie Fantasies.
For the record, Angelina Jolie is gross.
For the record...

MaNuMaNiAc
08-25-2006, 12:01 PM
For the record, Angelina Jolie is gross.
For the record...
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/F/0/238p.gif

Kings241
08-25-2006, 12:48 PM
I just got banned from KF for not being a contributing member.

kingsfan
08-25-2006, 12:53 PM
They banned you? I thought you just weren't a CM anymore? wtf?http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/madrun.gif

Kings241
08-25-2006, 12:59 PM
They banned you? I thought you just weren't a CM anymore? wtf?http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/madrun.gif

Thats what I thought too... This just shows how sad that site has become. They ban innocent posters for lame reasons such as not becoming a CM. I hope that forum gets hacked or something...

Fillmoe
08-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Whoever made that GoGoGadget with the Lesbo GIF on her SIG is fucking genius!

Yah, I was about the say the same thing.
:lol

ShackO
08-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Thats what I thought too... This just shows how sad that site has become. They ban innocent posters for lame reasons such as not becoming a CM. I hope that forum gets hacked or something...

This is the first time I have ever heard anything like this.......... So you did nothing else??? Did not cross her in any manner????????
:angel

Kings241
08-25-2006, 04:04 PM
This is the first time I have ever heard anything like this.......... So you did nothing else??? Did not cross her in any manner????????
:angel

nope, I wasn't bashing any players or anything. Never even argued with her. I just posted like everyone else. Logged in today and I see my self banned...

CuckingFunt
08-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Yah, I was about the say the same thing.
But then you realized that publicly congratulating yourself would have been too tacky?

ShackO
08-25-2006, 09:05 PM
nope, I wasn't bashing any players or anything. Never even argued with her. I just posted like everyone else. Logged in today and I see my self banned...

Are you known by the same there as you use here???

Ppl have been banned there for posting about her @ sackings... Not sure if anyone has been banned for posting here YET????

Kings241
08-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Are you known by the same there as you use here???

Ppl have been banned there for posting about her @ sackings... Not sure if anyone has been banned for posting here YET????

I'm Rome at KF.com

KFRebel
08-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Kori I have a question, why are you being fair to VF's bitches and letting them stay while they ban members from this forum who wants to join the KingsFans?

KFRebel
08-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Spicoli, our conversation that led to our ban from KF in Sackings.com would refresh your memory but it was automatically deleted because REAL idiot keeps posting stupid things.

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Not sure if anyone has been banned for posting here YET????I was. So was Fillmoe.

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2006, 11:33 AM
That sucks Rome. Wonder what it was?

You haven't said anything bad here have you?

What a no life having loser VF21 is.

dirk4mvp
08-26-2006, 11:35 AM

Indeed.

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Kori-

Is the opening of a Kings forum dependent on the success of the Pistons forum?

Kings241
08-26-2006, 08:25 PM
That sucks Rome. Wonder what it was?

You haven't said anything bad here have you?

Nope, I think JGAR the site admin banned me. I was a contributing member for a while until he realized that I had some issues with the credit card transaction that I used to contribute and than he decided to ban me. Basically He banned me for wanting to contribute to their site but failed to do so because of some problem with my credit card on paypal.

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Nope, I think JGAR the site admin banned me. I was a contributing member for a while until he realized that I had some issues with the credit card transaction that I used to contribute and than he decided to ban me. Basically He banned me for wanting to contribute to their site but failed to do so because of some problem with my credit card on paypal.
What a bunch of fucking bullshit.
That stupid fuck site also shot down offers of help from another board concerning the savethekings.com foundation.

dirk4mvp
08-26-2006, 08:49 PM
I can't wait till ST gets a kings forum. Then, KF can rot to hell.

Kings241
08-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I can't wait till ST gets a kings forum. Then, KF can rot to hell.

I'm with you on that.

TheSanityAnnex
08-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Then, KF can rot to hell.
Not before its spammed with the www address to the spurstalk/kings site.

Kings241
08-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Not before its spammed with the www address to the spurstalk/kings site.

LOL we should hella do that. Than everyone will leave that bitch ass site and come over to talk some real hoops over here.

All the Kings Fans will get what they deserve when they come here and thats freedom. We'll let VF21 and the rest of the dumbass mods on that site start banning each other.

Bricklayer.
09-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Our site has been around longer Kori likes to copy others.

Bricklayer
09-01-2006, 08:52 AM
speaking of copying others...

Brick|ayer
09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
speaking of copying others...