PDA

View Full Version : If only we had done this in Iraq..........

ShackO
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
:rolleyes

Many seem to believe had we done X before, during or right after the invasion all would now be well in Iraq and or perhaps even the middle east.....

If going in was a mistake then wouldn't all that followed merely be building upon and compounding that mistake..???

Even if they had found WMD's, would arriving @ this point, facing civil war still be inevitable...???

boutons_
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
"found WMD's, would arriving @ this point, facing civil war still be inevitable.."

WMD and civil war are totally unrelated.

Repug policies terminated the Iraqi army and police, leaving nothing to assure public security and stability, with US military being too small, allowing the insurgency to start and grow out of control into a full-blow civil war.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Invading Iraq wasn't the best idea.

Arrogantly half-assing it made it worse.

Ozzman
08-11-2006, 02:55 PM
so boutons, what's your wonderful plan of making all this better?

boutons_
08-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Going into or out of Repug's Iraq is not my problem or responsibiltiy.

I'd rather see the US out of crumbling Iraq sooner rather than later, Iraq's downward trajectory probably not changing slope anytime soon, if ever, but I'm not for immediate withdrawal, while still wondering what the fuck we're doing there now. Confused? Yep, the Repugs have created a horribly confusing disaster, and they must be made to pay dearly.