PDA

View Full Version : speaking of bad parents...

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
I saw something strange in the HEB parking lot the other day...it was about 6pm at the wurzbach/I10 location.

As I was going to my truck my attention was drawn to a lady (late 20's) that was wailing and wringing her hands...her groceries were on the trunk of the car...there were two guys with her...one was obviously the boyfriend...he kept trying to comfort her...the other guy did not look like a friend...it appeared that he was the reason the lady was wailing..

The other guy then got her car keys from her and unlocked the passenger door (windows were rolled up) and then reached into the backseat and pulled a young girl out of her car seat...the woman was still with the boyfriend wailing and the third guy was talking to the child away from the mother...

All i could figure was that it was a plain clothes policeman that saw the child in the locked car and was about to arrest them for child endangerment...it was still hotter than hell that afternoon and they had obviously left the little girl in a closed locked car...

how stupid is that? I hope they busted both of them...

Leetonidas
08-11-2006, 02:51 PM
At least that's what we can hope it was and not something worse. But yeah, what kinda dipshit parent does that?

emo serb
08-11-2006, 03:23 PM
At least that's what we can hope it was and not something worse. But yeah, what kinda dipshit parent does that?
I have a problem with your sig. Please remove it.

Mixability
08-11-2006, 03:24 PM
I saw something strange in the HEB parking lot the other day...it was about 6pm at the wurzbach/I10 location.

As I was going to my truck my attention was drawn to a lady (late 20's) that was wailing and wringing her hands...her groceries were on the trunk of the car...there were two guys with her...one was obviously the boyfriend...he kept trying to comfort her...the other guy did not look like a friend...it appeared that he was the reason the lady was wailing..

The other guy then got her car keys from her and unlocked the passenger door (windows were rolled up) and then reached into the backseat and pulled a young girl out of her car seat...the woman was still with the boyfriend wailing and the third guy was talking to the child away from the mother...

All i could figure was that it was a plain clothes policeman that saw the child in the locked car and was about to arrest them for child endangerment...it was still hotter than hell that afternoon and they had obviously left the little girl in a closed locked car...

how stupid is that? I hope they busted both of them...

:madrun

I can barely stay in my truck after I turn if off. It gets hot quick here in SA.

Morons.

dougp
08-11-2006, 03:26 PM
:madrun

I can barely stay in my truck after I turn if off. It gets hot quick here in SA.

Morons.
I thought it was the kids fault :angel

Leetonidas
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
I have a problem with your sig. Please remove it.

:lol

Mixability
08-11-2006, 03:27 PM
I thought it was the kids fault :angel

They probably bribed the kid with an ICEE to keep her mouth shut. :devil

dougp
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
They probably bribed the kid with an ICEE to keep her mouth shut. :devil
So do you want the seat on the opposite side of the hand basket so that we can balance out the weight? :elephant

DaSpurs#1
08-11-2006, 04:32 PM
I have a problem with your sig. Please remove it.i have absolutely no problem with his sig. it speaks the truth :)