PDA

View Full Version : Muslims fears backlash

BIG IRISH
08-12-2006, 12:14 AM
I just read an article about US Muslim groups fearing a backlash because of the plot that was uncovered. They are upset about Bushs comment "war with Islamic Fascists", oh, who is pissed, the Council on American-Islamic Relations advocacy group...SHOCKER!

These people are lucky that they have our govt to protect them. I mean if there was going to be a backlash, we could have kicked the crap out of any Muslim after 911, did that happen, NO! (with the exception of a few cabbies gettin beat up in NY)

Were American citizens chanting in the streets DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS after 911, Madrid, Bali, London 7/7 or any other of the 100s of terrorist attacks that have happened all over the world in the past 30 years. I think not!

Do we brainwash are kids into believing that ALL Muslims are evil doers and terrorists, considering they have an advocacy group in this country pretty much explains how tolerant the American people are.

They have Mosques in every city of MY country, do you see any of us blowing them up?

Does any American walk into an office of any Muslim group and shoot people in the name of the Iraq war? NO!

Who are the first people to say something about "racial profiling" in the US, Muslims not Americans!

Maybe instead of getting pissed about something the Prez says (the Prez who just so happens to be the guy that lets you dwell in his backyard) why not get pissed about the fact that the so called "certain groups of Muslims" are making you look bad.

Get mad at Bin Laden & Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the muslim Brotherhood, etc. and get off of your self-righteous attitudes and asses and start helping to rid the world of this disease.

Of course, I know that will never happen! Because wether they are from Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon or any of the Middle Eastern countries, because of their actions all over the world, I dont believe any of them. I think they all have a hidden agenda and I think they are all liars.

Everytime something happens our own govt tries to tell us to be calm and vigilant about our surroundings or not to worry.

How can I not worry when there are people living in MY country who want to kill me and hate me more than I hate them.

What is that all about? Double-Standard across the board. Dont let Americans get angry about anything, but turn on CNN and be sure to see MASS MUSLIMS chanting DEATH to US in the streets everynight.

If they are so scared, then leave. Get out and go to the precious Middle East where everyone loves and protects each other.

Dont sit in MY back yard and criticize MY people for being who and what they are. The freedom these retards enjoy in the US is at the cost of the American people and they are by far thankful for it.

They hate us, our govt and our soldiers, yet they love throwing it in our faces everyday. Before 911 most people didnt know anything about Islam or the Middle East or terrorism Now we will have to explain to our kids why millions of people over there hate them and want to destroy them, that is not comforting to me.

I am sad to say that if this keeps continuing, the backlash they fear will be ten fold. The more things happen, the more pissed off we are getting and it is going to spill over one day.

The Council on American-Islamic relations should save thier statements for now, because they will need them when the time comes for the backlash that they fear.

How long are we going to let these people spit in our faces?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14290351/

boutons_
08-12-2006, 12:18 AM
I get the impression the backlash won't be too soon for you.

BIG IRISH
08-12-2006, 12:39 AM
I get the impression the backlash won't be too soon for you.

Backlash No, But it is beyond the time for turning the other cheek. :madrun

We should all realize that the current approach is not working. How can it? How do you wage war against an ideology?

Especially one that infiltrates every single nationality and lifestyle?

Our best bet with these fanatics is to stop them before they commit their crimes.

If the Muslim community is worried about a backlash, the best course of action for them is to do everything in their power to destroy these groups.

They would have a lot better luck infiltrating these groups than most non-Muslims. I have no doubt there are people of Muslim faith out there, who knew or at least suspected, what is going on

What is that old saying; "if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"?

So, if the Muslim community wants to prevent a backlash, they need to start making a very public display of their displeasure every time one of these radical clerics calls for death to all infidels.

Remember what brought about the end of segregation in the U.S.? Remember the "I have a dream" speech at the Washington Mall? Remember all of the boycotts against public transportation? Remember the marches in America's cities?

So, where is the million-Muslim march on the nation's capital, demanding that radical clerics stop instigating terrorism?

Where are the crowds of Muslims, marching on mosques that teach this hatred?

Where are the huge public outcries from Muslims, demanding the release of hostages?

I don't want Muslims to suffer any backlash. America is far better than such tactics.

But I sure wouldn't mind a little more support from those who are so fearful of that backlash.

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-12-2006, 01:12 AM
lets face it, this world is now one that protects everyones culture except if your a caucasian westerner and then ur screwed

smeagol
08-12-2006, 09:30 AM
If the Muslim community is worried about a backlash, the best course of action for them is to do everything in their power to destroy these groups.
^ What he said

boutons_
08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
This week's plot was uncovered in the UK with humint, a single mole, not by a bunch of NSA/FBI/CIA lifers warming chairs, playing with their computers, waiting for retirement and violating the privacy rights of Americans without oversight.

Ocotillo
08-12-2006, 10:25 AM
This week's plot was uncovered in the UK with humint, a single mole, not by a bunch of NSA/FBI/CIA lifers warming chairs, playing with their computers, waiting for retirement and violating the privacy rights of Americans without oversight.

Don't introduce facts into a good hate. :madrun

Extra Stout
08-12-2006, 10:31 AM
More detail is better.

The uncovering began with a British Muslim, concerned about the activities of an acquaintance, tipping off police.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-12-2006, 10:48 AM

You're right, by all reports they were violating the privacy rights of British people when they intercepted communications and passed those on to MI:6 and Scotland Yard.

As to the backlash, maybe if those who are crying right now about it rose up and took back their religion from a bunch of bigots who want anyone who isn't Muslim dead, they'd see a little more empathy.

But right now the only time they bitch or stand up and say something is when they're worried about backlash or being singled out.

Extra Stout
08-12-2006, 11:05 AM
You're right, by all reports they were violating the privacy rights of British people when they intercepted communications and passed those on to MI:6 and Scotland Yard.

As to the backlash, maybe if those who are crying right now about it rose up and took back their religion from a bunch of bigots who want anyone who isn't Muslim dead, they'd see a little more empathy.

But right now the only time they bitch or stand up and say something is when they're worried about backlash or being singled out.
I think by now Americans can tell the difference between the citizen Muslims who raise cardiovascular surgeons and the wild-eyed ones whose every other word is something about a Jewish conspiracy.

CAIR is starting to act like the German-American Bund.

boutons_
08-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I've heard it both ways, in the "fog of the info war on terror", he is a Brit Muslim who got close to and into one circle, and then tipped off the Brit intelligence, and that he was intelligence mole sent to penetrate.

My key point is that it was humint, not intel, that did the deed. Humint is a key weakness that was highlighted by the 9/11 commission.

I expect Whott to dig up on some radical righ-wing blog in many months "proof" that the the UK plot was really busted by US unsupervised, unwarranted electronic intel.

By all reports, HLS is still rats nest of turf battles, conflicting agendas, with national security being the main victim, to say nothing of rummy setting up his own competing intelligence operations.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Actually croutons, it's been widely reported that the US intercepted communications from Pakistan telling them to begin their attack, and that's when Scotland Yard moved in.

It was a combination of humint and electronic eavesdropping. Give up the agenda.

Ocotillo
08-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Actually croutons, it's been widely reported that the US intercepted communications from Pakistan telling them to begin their attack, and that's when Scotland Yard moved in.

It was a combination of humint and electronic eavesdropping. Give up the agenda.

Bid deal. That is what we are supposed to be doing. The hue and cry is over the data mining and by-passing of the FISA courts is what people who give a flip about our consitution have complained about.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Well it's pretty simple - if you aren't calling Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iran, or Syria regularly you have nothing to worry about.