PDA

View Full Version : Kittens Thrown in Frying Pan in N.Y.

ducks
08-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Kittens Thrown in Frying Pan in N.Y.

BUFFALO, N.Y. Aug 14, 2006 (AP)— Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man accused of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.

The kittens, about six or seven weeks old, were injured Saturday when a visitor threw them into the cooking pan, authorities said.

The kittens suffered slightly burned skin and are expected to recover.

The resident of the apartment had left the kitchen, where he was cooking at the stove, when the kittens were scorched.

"The (visitor) started taking his clothes off, took two kittens, put them in the frying pan with the hot oil and pork chops and began swishing them around," said Charles Loubert Sr., an animal control officer. "Then he threw one kitten on the floor and he took the other one and wiped it off on the wall. Then he put three more kittens into the frying pan."

Police said they anticipated the suspect, whose identity was not released, would be charged Tuesday with animal cruelty.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2313243

jman3000
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
jesus, some people are just insanely cruel.

TheSanityAnnex
08-15-2006, 06:44 PM
"The (visitor) started taking his clothes off, took two kittens, put them in the frying pan with the hot oil and pork chops and began swishing them around," said Charles Loubert Sr., an animal control officer. "Then he threw one kitten on the floor and he took the other one and wiped it off on the wall. Then he put three more kittens into the frying pan."

A common craving for PCP users is fried pussy.

dougp
08-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Ok seriously, wtf is this? This dude is seriously fucked up ...

Kori Ellis
08-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I read this earlier and I almost threw up.
WTHELL!?!

CuckingFunt
08-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Honest outraged reaction: Some people are just fucking sick in the head and there's no way to sugar coat it.

Joke-in-poor-taste reaction: I've seen a lot of different techniques for eating pussy over the years, but this is a new one.

ducks
08-15-2006, 08:01 PM
sad people hate him more then the ones that go around killing babies that are not born yet

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-15-2006, 08:05 PM
sad people hate him more then the ones that go around killing babies that are not born yet

I hate people that butcher the English language, but you don't see me flipping this thread into my personal sopabox.

ducks
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM
I hate people that butcher the English language, but you don't see me flipping this thread into my personal sopabox.

1/4 of the people that post here write and speak in a different language then engish
I suggest you find a different forum if you want posters to write and spell in perfect english :madrun

spurs=bling
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM
i saw this last night on WOAI. that dude is just sick.

tlongII
08-15-2006, 08:14 PM
In China it is considered a delicacy.

08-15-2006, 08:16 PM
What about chunking a live lobster in a pot of boiling water?

KEDA
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
I would throw a gallon of hot oil on him

and he gets no medical attention!

midgetonadonkey
08-15-2006, 08:31 PM
He must have been a chef at a chinese restaurant.

mookie2001
08-15-2006, 08:31 PM
thats not as ruthless as what elpimpo did to his dogs puppies

spurs=bling
08-15-2006, 08:33 PM
He must have been a chef at a chinese restaurant.
:vomit:

08-15-2006, 08:33 PM
thats not as ruthless as what elpimpo did to his dogs puppies

Beastailty and consumption are two completely different things...

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-15-2006, 08:38 PM
1/4 of the people that post here write and speak in a different language then engish
I suggest you find a different forum if you want posters to write and spell in perfect english :madrun

I said butcher the language, you illiterate... not speak another language.

Thanks for proving my point.

But you know, congrats to you since you actually took your time and almost made it right in that post.

But again, my point comes to switching this thread to "Political Forum" by post #7.

And don't get me wrong, people, I'm far from perfect with this language. My point was Ducks turning into YoniResurrectedDouchevore right before this thread's eyes.

Is it sad that animal cruelty is seen by some as more heinous than spousal abuse? Yes.

Ducks doing what he did would be like this conversation unfolding.

JB: Hey, Manny! How's that new telescope working out?

Manny: It's pretty cool, I'm able to see a bunch of things I couldn't see before.

JB: Oh, nice. I'd sure like to get a look sometime. Oh, hey, by the way, can you see all the mothers murdering their unborn children with coat hangers?

China Man
08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
sowwy guys i got hungwy

Sonia_TX
08-15-2006, 09:30 PM
That's so sad. :(

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2006, 09:34 PM
we asians just love our delicacy meal!!!!

cats>dogs

PakiDan
08-15-2006, 09:40 PM
What the hell is wrong with this sick f$ck!? I mean... what the hell! No garlic!!?? Everyone knows that fried kittens taste better with garlic!

CharlieMac
08-15-2006, 09:42 PM
I hope the pork chops weren't ruined.

PakiDan
08-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I hope the pork chops weren't ruined.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

IceColdBrewski
08-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Ok seriously, wtf is this?

Fried pussy-cat.
http://www.pinballreviews.com/cousin eddie.jpg

1Parker1
08-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Damn, that is nasty and horrible!! That guy had to be seriously high or mentally insane or something...I can't believe he took the one cat out of the pan and then wiped the oil off against the wall...:(

On the other hand, I'm a little curious...people who are so outraged with this...what's the difference between frying cats in a pan like that and cooking beef/pork/chicken/lobster etc.? An animal is an animal is an animal. Those cows/pigs/chickens/lobsters, etc. were probably slaughtered and hurt in a way as horribly similar as those poor cats. Difference is, you don't see it, since the meat comes in those nicely packaged dishes in the butcher aisle at a grocery store.

This is just an honest question...try not to jump me for "being high on my soapbox." I'm seriously curious to know what the difference is in people's minds.

ObiwanGinobili
08-16-2006, 08:13 AM
What about chunking a live lobster in a pot of boiling water?

They don;t feel that, they don;t have the proper nervous system plus they are dead within the min.

thats just a bunch of PETA bullshit with absolutely no scientific background.

ObiwanGinobili
08-16-2006, 08:15 AM
As for this guy - what a fucking TARD!! Seriously - you know he was doing it just for the sick enjoyment he got from being seriously cruel to those kittens. I recomend electroshock therapy - to his balls.

now if he had humanly killed and skinned the kittens then fried up the parts with oil and garlic.... well that might've just been his dinner preferance.
But live kittens in and out of the oil for a ferw mins??? SICK FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

TheSanityAnnex
08-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Damn, that is nasty and horrible!! That guy had to be seriously high or mentally insane or something....I've been wondering what he was on as well. Cooking kittens in a frying pan is normal, but cooking kittens in a frying pan naked?

ObiwanGinobili
08-16-2006, 08:22 AM
what's the difference between frying cats in a pan like that and cooking beef/pork/chicken/lobster etc.?

Whne was the last time you threw a LIVE chicken into your frying pan and tried to sautee it???

Seriously. There is a big differnece here.

Cows, chickens and pigs are humanly killed. Usually with a swift blow to the head, quick decapitation or electric shock to the brain.
then we butcher them and eat them.

taking a live kitten throwing him in a frying pan full of boiling oil for a few mins & then removing him is the absolute definition of cruelty.
Really - put your self i nthe kitten's place. Can you imagine the pain it was going thru??

Now put yourself in the place of a cow going dow nthe line.. la la la... stop at the gate...blah balh. THUMP. it;s all over. The cow pretty much lost it at the "TH".

As I said in my previous post I would be cool with it if the guy had humanly killed the kittens and then butchered them for dinner.Not my bag - but he could do what he wants for his dinner.

MajorMike
08-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Kittens Thrown in Frying Pan in N.Y.

Them's good eatin'!

Phenomanul
08-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Whne was the last time you threw a LIVE chicken into your frying pan and tried to sautee it???

Cows, chickens and pigs are humanly killed. Usually with a swift blow to the head, quick decapitation or electric shock to the brain.

taking a live kitten throwing him in a frying pan full of boiling oil for a few mins & then removing him is the absolute definition of cruelty.
Really - put your self i nthe kitten's place. Can you imagine the pain it was going thru??

Now put yourself in the place of a cow going dow nthe line.. la la la... stop at the gate...blah balh. THUMP. it;s all over. The cow pretty much lost it at the "TH".

As I said in my previous post I would be cool with it if the guy had humanly killed the kittens and then butchered them for dinner.Not my bag - but he could do what he wants for his dinner.

Thanks OBI, you spared me from having to write out essentially the same response.

PakiDan
08-16-2006, 01:11 PM
I love cats.... they taste like chicken.

Sportcamper
08-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Shooting an innocent deer taking a cool drink of water at a stream....
Shot-Gunning a covey of quail for the sport of it....
Reeling in a large mouth bass in your 300 hp Ranger Bass Boat with fish finders...

It is all the same and all so barbaric!

Seriously... Why can’t the world be more enlightened like Lakers fans...just mellow out, eat tofu and sip chilled chardonnay wine... :rolleyes

CuckingFunt
08-16-2006, 03:17 PM

There's also the fact that kittens are soft and cute and fluffy.

SpursWoman
08-16-2006, 04:20 PM
That's horrible. :(

http://www.cynicallyoptimistic.com/blog/Files/cute_kittens.jpg

I have three brand new ones at home ... :fro

samikeyp
08-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I would throw a gallon of hot oil on him

and he gets no medical attention!

amen.

Some animals (cows, pigs, etc.) are bred for eating..that is a big difference.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-16-2006, 09:36 PM
There's also the fact that kittens are soft and cute and fluffy.

I wanted to ask if your kitty was soft and cute and fluffy, but thought it might be crass.

Carry on.

CuckingFunt
08-17-2006, 12:40 AM
I wanted to ask if your kitty was soft and cute and fluffy, but thought it might be crass.

Carry on.
Oh, but I do so love crass.

ShoogarBear
08-17-2006, 04:21 AM
I have three brand new ones at home ... :froYuuuummy! Let's fire up the grill!