PDA

View Full Version : Nice, Obama gets Owned

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-16-2006, 01:24 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Talks up getting rid of SUVs, then leaves in one.

:lol

Crookshanks
08-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw that this morning and had to chuckle over it. More hypocrisy from the Left. Their motto should be "Do as I say, not do as I do"!! :lol

Oh, Gee!!
08-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I saw that this morning and had to chuckle over it. More hypocrisy from the Left. Their motto should be "Do as I say, not do as I do"!! :lol

major pwnage points for this post. The Democratic Party might never recover from your witty retort.

fag.

Nbadan
08-16-2006, 04:13 PM
fag.

I think CS is female?

gtownspur
08-16-2006, 04:37 PM
major pwnage points for this post. The Democratic Party might never recover from your witty retort.

fag.

Oh Gee, the jockstrap of the DNC. WHat better support could one ask for? :lol

Crookshanks
08-16-2006, 04:45 PM
I think CS is female?

Yep, last time I checked! But then Oh Gee doesn't really pay attention - he just parrots Dan and boutons.

And again, rather than commenting on the actual story, he resorts to name calling.

IceColdBrewski
08-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Yep, last time I checked! But then Oh Gee doesn't really pay attention - he just parrots Dan and boutons.

And again, rather than commenting on the actual story, he resorts to name calling.

Well, in all fairness to Oh Gee, parotting and and name-calling is what's expected of you when you have the mental makeup of an 8 year old.

smeagol
08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
I think CS is female?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OG, must be feeling rather stupid just about . . . NOW!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ya Vez
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
hell you don't see to many liberals around here giving up their air conditioning.. or riding bikes to work.... but you sure as hell will seem them bitch about how evil the energy and oil companies are.......