PDA

View Full Version : Tim Q&A

sa21
08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
sorry if already posted.
http://slamonline.com/online/2006/08/starting-5-tim-duncan-qa/

Solid D
08-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Funny, "do you do direct deposit with your paychecks?" Now that's an original NBA question!

DaSpurs#1
08-17-2006, 11:42 PM
his favorite NFl team is Dah Bears

"dah bears dah bears dah bears" - Mike Ditka :)

THE SIXTH MAN
08-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Good post thanks. I think this whole "Tim is boring" shit is really blown out of proportion. In my opinion Shaq, AI, and a couple of other NBA players are really that out spoken. I dont see Dirk, Amare, J Kidd, or any body else for that matter giving you great sound bytes. You cant expect every player in the NBA to be an attention whore or obnoxious like others. But oh well its obvious Tim comes to work and could give a shit about what people think about him. Thats just Tim being Tim and I quote Ron Artest "He's just gangsta." :fro

angel_luv
08-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Timmy didn't say he would change the dress code if he was commissioner. :lol

Probably part of his trying to keep himself out of trouble.

Timmy's watched the cooking network. hehe Did he say he makes green been casserole? I know where I want to go to dinner now. :lol

I am so glad they asked that direct deposit question. I have wondered that too.

If I was new to the nba I would want my first paycheck to be an actual paper one. Think of how fun it would be to go cash it.

:lol That interview was hilarious. Great post! Thanks. :)

foodie2
08-18-2006, 02:10 PM
I'm still wondering if the "my wife does my laundry" thing is true.

If my husband made that kind of money, I definitely wouldn't be doing laundry.

Come to think of it, my husband does my laundry...

SpursWoman
08-18-2006, 04:06 PM
If my husband made that kind of money, I definitely wouldn't be doing laundry.

If my husband made that kind of money there probably isn't a lot I wouldn't do. :spin

kskonn
08-18-2006, 04:35 PM
If my husband made that kind of money there probably isn't a lot I wouldn't do. :spin

that was pretty hot

Summers
08-18-2006, 08:09 PM

:lol

ditto

DDS4
08-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Maybe I'm a tightwad, but having my money going to my "financial guys", would make me kinda nervous.