PDA

View Full Version : OT-butler

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
i dunno if its real or BS, BUT HAVE A READ

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Jackie.html

ugust 18. Chandra S, a faithful reader of MediaTakeOut.com, thought that she found her Prince Charming when she met NBA forward Jackie Butler. But she soon realized that the bulky ballplayer was more like the Prince of Thieves.

Chandra first met NY Knicks forward Jackie Butler at Jay Z's 40/40 Club a few months ago. The 6-foot-10 inch 260 pound Butler, who has since been traded to the San Antonio Spurs, seemed to be immediately taken by the lovely Chandra. According to her, "when he first saw me his eyes opened up really wide."

After a night of good conversation, Chandra and the chubby forward decided to go back to his place - and that's when things began to go wrong. Chandra explained, "he was coming on to me very strong and I told him I was tipsy." And when she finally agreed to have sex with him, it wasn't at all what she bargained for. Chandra tells us, "he laid on top of me with all his weight ... breathing hard like he was out of control and kissing on my neck." And after it was all over she claims, "I went into the bathroom to spit several times and then I finally threw up."

When Chandra got home the next day she realized that she forgot her $600 Avirex jacket in Butler's jeep. She immediately contacted Butler and asked him to return the jacket, but he refused. Chandra, a receptionist, even offered to pay to have the jacket shipped to her, but the $7 million NBA player still refused. Finally, Butler stopped taking her calls.

Under most circumstances this would be the end of the story - with the millionaire ballplayer getting to keep Chandra's jacket. But MediaTakeOut.com wouldn't let that happen. We contacted officials from the New York Knicks, the San Antonio Spurs and the National Basketball Association, and demanded answers. A representative for the Spurs told MediaTakeOut.com that the team is withholding comment on this incident until they conduct their own investigation. The NBA and the NY Knicks have yet to respond.

Butler averaged just 5.3 points per game last year in a very disappointing season with the NY Knicks. And last month the Knicks decided that they'd seen enough of the young forward - shipping him off to the San Antonio Spurs, where he's likely to ride the bench.

spursparker9
08-18-2006, 10:23 AM
nice story

Supergirl
08-18-2006, 10:26 AM
my bullshit-meter is going beserk right now.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-18-2006, 10:29 AM
And when she finally agreed to have sex with him, it wasn't at all what she bargained for. Chandra tells us, "he laid on top of me with all his weight ... breathing hard like he was out of control and kissing on my neck." And after it was all over she claims, "I went into the bathroom to spit several times and then I finally threw up."

He's single ladies! On the up side, if any of this is true we won't have to worry about him becoming the next Shawn Kemp because most women won't let him through the door.

freemeat
08-18-2006, 10:42 AM
plop, plop, fizz, fizz...oh what a huge dump I just took.

Seriously, just from the last couple lines of this article, it's apparent that this was written by Bill O'Reilly.

Doug Collins
08-18-2006, 11:28 AM
When was Jackie traded to the Spurs? He was signed straight up. And since when was last season with the Knicks disappointing. This article lacks any credibility seeing as how they cant even get their fact checking right on his move to San Antonio.

NorCal510
08-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Fuckin Bullshit Why Would U Belive A Site Calld "media Take Out"

MajorMike
08-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Fuckin Bullshit Why Would U Belive A Site Calld "media Take Out"

Because they can spell better than you?

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Ah, the old 'left some of my stuff behind and just need to get it from you' routine...

T Park
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
apparent that this was written by Bill O'Reilly.

:rolleyes

I love that one line, MEDIA whatever WOULDNT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!

Oh fuck off.

This was a waste of time reading this BS.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Apparently Jackie Butler and myself have the same sexual routine.

Solid D
08-18-2006, 01:50 PM
They don't call him Jacket Butler for nothing.

1Parker1
08-18-2006, 02:52 PM
:lol What a weird story....I wonder if it's true.

sickdsm
08-18-2006, 03:30 PM
The real question here is this:

Why would you have a $600 jacket if your just a receptionist?

Any guy knows if the sex isn't good or if you'd really like to avoid that person, don't ask for things back. I had a friend forget is wallet in a gal's car and he wouldn't even let me ask her for it back bc he didn't want to see her again.

dbestpro
08-18-2006, 04:57 PM
i dunno if its real or BS, BUT HAVE A READ

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Jackie.html

Sounds like a normal date now a days.

Kori Ellis
08-18-2006, 05:08 PM
It's a weird story but I believe they reported it to the Spurs because of this line.

A representative for the Spurs told MediaTakeOut.com that the team is withholding comment on this incident until they conduct their own investigation. The NBA and the NY Knicks have yet to respond.

That seems like how the Spurs would respond.

ShoogarBear
08-18-2006, 05:21 PM
After a night of good conversation, Chandra and the chubby forward decided to go back to his place

Just like some of us have been saying, he needs to lose weight.

Mr. Body
08-18-2006, 06:40 PM
It sounds like she's never had sex with a guy before. I imagine that's how most guys have sex.

Parker 09
08-19-2006, 04:28 AM
Maybe he is the bad ass this team needs, well at least he isn't masturbating while driving...

sickdsm
08-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Ah, the old 'left some of my stuff behind and just need to get it from you' routine...

" Caaaaaaaastanza"

GrandeDavid
08-21-2006, 02:40 PM
So is this bullshit or not? Any credibility to this or not?

1Parker1
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Just like some of us have been saying, he needs to lose weight.

:lmao That's the part of the article that stood out to you?

Kori Ellis
08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
So is this bullshit or not? Any credibility to this or not?

I don't think it's true, but who knows.

That site prints a lot of stuff that's completely fabricated. Read the other stories there.

ShoogarBear
08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
:lmao That's the part of the article that stood out to you?

Also, he's a "good conversationalist". Which is another way of saying he's chubby. :spin

nkdlunch
08-21-2006, 04:15 PM
:lmao am I the only one that noticed this:
"- shipping him off to the San Antonio Spurs, where he's likely to ride the bench. "

isn't half the forum saying this guy is gonna start and actually be good?

Oberto our starter, book it.

ShoogarBear
08-21-2006, 04:34 PM
The article also says he was "shipped off" to the Spurs. So it's not like any of the facts or opinions in this article are worth hanging your hat on.

If Oberto is our starter, we are in a world of shit.

nkdlunch
08-21-2006, 04:39 PM
not really. the last few years we didn't have a decent center as well

Sway
08-21-2006, 05:42 PM
I wouldnt put much stock on this story. Sounds like an NBA groupie at work.

ChumpDumper
08-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Does anyone have a link to the mediatakeout.com power rankings?

milkyway21
08-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Butler averaged just 5.3 points per game last year in a very disappointing season with the NY Knicks. And last month the Knicks decided that they'd seen enough of the young forward - shipping him off to the San Antonio Spurs, where he's likely to ride the bench.

this story whether true or not is written with malicious intent.

we knew that the Knicks and the their fans were mad when the management decided to let go of Butler who they intended of keeping but could not bec of luxury tax.

Knicks disappointed on Butler?

unbelievable! :wtf

mabber
08-22-2006, 03:23 PM
If this is true and it's the worst thing he ever does....who cares. At least he was exercising.

Maybe he an T.Parker will trade notes since neither is very good at sex (per their women).

exstatic
08-22-2006, 09:17 PM
BFD. The sex was consensual, if not spectacular for her, and she lost something on the date that was definitley NOT her virginity. Happens every day.

LilMissSPURfect
08-22-2006, 11:01 PM
nonsense.....