PDA

View Full Version : who do you guys hate more?

BUMP
08-19-2006, 05:42 PM
:bang :cuss :soapbox:

mavs>spurs2
08-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Definately Cuban. Mav fans plus many other fans like Dirk. Not even most Mav fans like Cuban.

sa_butta
08-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Cuban is a jackass.

BUMP
08-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Definately Cuban. Mav fans plus many other fans like Dirk. Not even most Mav fans like Cuban.

you kidding me? Cuban's awesome! he adds excitement to the league . Mavs were a laughing stock before he came to the team. he has a commitment to winning all the time, and he is funny as hell after they lose. i hope he's our owner for life:clap

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Dampier

LakerHater
08-19-2006, 08:16 PM
both equally

PaceMonster
08-19-2006, 08:24 PM
dirk's ok....fuck cuban

BUMP
08-19-2006, 08:41 PM
lol @ Dirk only getting 1 vote and that was me. i just voted so i could see the results quickly when i came in here. so really thats 9 to 0. :lol thats hilarious

Pero
08-19-2006, 09:51 PM
I don`t think I really hate Cuban, but he should just learn to keep his mouth shut and not cry all the fucking time.

MarkCuban
08-19-2006, 10:44 PM
you guys that voted for me just remind me why my job is so fun. :elephant haters like you guys are the reason i get out of bed every morning. you guys are just whiners. you couldnt cheat in the WC semis this time, and you take out your frustration on me. im lovin it. haahahahahahahahaahhaha keep voting for me, please :spin

ALVAREZ6
08-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Cuban.

But Dirk is up there on the list, along with Bavetta, Crawford, AJ, and Stern.

BUMP
08-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Cuban.

But Dirk is up there on the list, along with Bavetta, Crawford, AJ, and Stern.

who's that?

dirk4mvp
08-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Bowen. He's a pussy.

atxrocker
08-20-2006, 02:07 PM
dirk, that choking bastard. followed very closely by that dirty piece of shit terry. (or most of the mavs, cept for devin harris for that matter)

DirkAB
08-20-2006, 03:05 PM
What a gay poll.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-20-2006, 03:42 PM
:lol

REDLION#22(FireKing)
08-20-2006, 03:54 PM
i hate the mofotown more...oh wait! my bad...

personally i dont hate neither of em'.one is just a bball player and the other a very energetic diehard owner fan crossbreed.no hate in here.

BUMP
08-20-2006, 04:59 PM
i hate the mofotown more...oh wait! my bad...

personally i dont hate neither of em'.one is just a bball player and the other a very energetic diehard owner fan crossbreed.no hate in here.

well yeah cause yall kicked our asses. you probly loved watchin Dirk blow up, and Cuban cry like a baby. thats why you dont hate em :madrun

the only guy i hate on the Heat is Walker cause he didnt deserve the damn ring. everyone else on the heat contributed in the Finals in one way except that pussy. :madrun

kingsfan
08-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Tough call, but Cubes gets my vote although anything associated with the Mavs sucks in my book:madrun

baseline bum
08-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Cuban. I like most of Dallas' players, especially Dirk. His game's beautiful to watch (aside from the flopping, but I could say the same of Manu), and I have a lot of resepct for him after shaving his head in 2001 in support of Don Nelson's wife when she was undergoing chemotherapy. If it wasn't for Cuban I would have been cheering for you guys to win the title last year after beating the Spurs, but his whining and insults make me hate your team the same way Phil Jackson's made me hate the Lakers.

themvp
08-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Cuban.

Dirk is just a player and hard worker.

mavs>spurs2
08-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Lol Cuban 4tw

nkdlunch
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
New poll:
Who do you hate more, Cuban or his father, Satan

It's a toss up especially cause Cuban has a blog, Satan doesn't.

REDLION#22(FireKing)
08-21-2006, 05:52 PM
well yeah cause yall kicked our asses. you probly loved watchin Dirk blow up, and Cuban cry like a baby. thats why you dont hate em :madrunthe only guy i hate on the Heat is Walker cause he didnt deserve the damn ring. everyone else on the heat contributed in the Finals in one way except that pussy. :madrun

wow dude,thanks for tellin' me whats on my mind! :rolleyes

dont be such a whimp,walker did a terrific job as our 3rd option.

BUMP
08-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Cuban. I like most of Dallas' players, especially Dirk. His game's beautiful to watch (aside from the flopping, but I could say the same of Manu), and I have a lot of resepct for him after shaving his head in 2001 in support of Don Nelson's wife when she was undergoing chemotherapy. If it wasn't for Cuban I would have been cheering for you guys to win the title last year after beating the Spurs, but his whining and insults make me hate your team the same way Phil Jackson's made me hate the Lakers.

i agree his game is beautiful to watch, but, as a Mavs fan, his fadeaways will make you pull your hair out because he's 7 feet tall. its funny goin to the games when he misses everyone gets so mad :lol . almost as frustrating as Bradley getting it right at the rim only to be bumped slightly and miss :madrun

mavs>spurs2
08-21-2006, 06:01 PM
wow dude,thanks for tellin' me whats on my mind! :rolleyes

dont be such a whimp,walker did a terrific job as our 3rd option.

Umm...I know you were probably too busy being excited while the heat were winning, but you failed to realize that the Heat won in spite of Antoine Walker, not because of him. If you guys were losing, you would start to notice all the bad things he does. Trust me, as someone who has had to cheer for a team with Antoine Walker, he does alot more harm than good. Sure he makes a few shots here and there but his FG%, 3pt %, and defense all suck.

REDLION#22(FireKing)
08-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Umm...I know you were probably too busy being excited while the heat were winning, but you failed to realize that the Heat won in spite of Antoine Walker, not because of him. If you guys were losing, you would start to notice all the bad things he does.

*waiting for mavs>spurs to read my thoughts once again*

Trust me, as someone who has had to cheer for a team with Antoine Walker, he does alot more harm than good. Sure he makes a few shots here and there but his FG%, 3pt %, and defense all suck.

you have to understabd that he heas a big ego,he has been used to being the main option for a number of years in boston and atlanta.i can understand you are mad at him for somewhat self destructing in dallas,but give the guy a chancehe is currently playing on a team WITH MANY LARGE EGOS.if the team was lets say just shaq and toine he would have more time to contribute.but sadly this is still shaq+flash team.but you cant take away that for a man thats 6'9 250+(?) he is one of the quickest and most versatile forwards in the nba.with multiple habilities at the PF,SF and even the playmaking point forward position.

KFRebel
08-21-2006, 08:30 PM
http://games.saix.net/iB_html/uploads/post-17-44009-gay_thread.jpg http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.m.constandse/flame/Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/1972/gay_thread.jpg http://nitkizi.vip.graal.net/pictorals/this-thread-is-gay.jpg http://apoco.250free.com/Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

This thread is gay without the David Stern and David Stern's bitch that got Ron Artest suspended in the POs OPTION.

freedom&justice
08-22-2006, 04:03 AM
Definitely Cuban.

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 09:13 AM
What if you don't hate either one?

Hate is way to strong of a word to be used in sports, IMO.

I respect Dirk as a player and think he is immensely talented.

I like a lot of things Cuban has done for the Mavericks franchise and the community in which he lives. He turned a moribund franchise into a winner. I think its fine that he takes email from fans, and even manages to answer a few. The only issue I have with him is when he turns his attacks personal. You want to pump up your team? fine. You want to pump life into a rivalry? fine. Just keep it to basketball. I think the personal attacks against the city of San Antonio and its people were uncalled for (This past season and in 2003). I just don't think that belongs in basketball. The Mavericks were the better team in this latest series and they deserve props. Cuban had every right to celebrate that win as well as the WCF, but you have to also be a man and accept defeat honorably and he didn't in the finals.