PDA

View Full Version : went to a badass concert last night

chode_regulator
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
went to a local place, was once a restaurant/bar and now is a rock club.

openeing bands were diablo (never heard them, pretty damn good though. oddly had no bass guitar.), zu (sucked bc of the singer, good band otherwise, everytime i started to get into themusic the damn singer opened his mouth and ruined it.). then goatwhore played, and they fucking rocked. i had never heard of them beofre and holy shit were tehy heavy. cbf i recomend you check them out, if you can find them. im not evern sure how undergournd tehy are or not. and last but certainly not least was theheadliner.

hatebreed fucking rocked the place. i jsutsaw them like two weeks ago in va beach at ozzfest but we were on teh lawn so....
thrid time now ive seen them and by far teh best. wasnt the most violent ive seen a hatebreed concert but it got pretty fucking crazy. they played for over an hour and it was awesome. by the time we left i was so fucking tired i could barely even move from exhaustion.
hatebreed has to be one of the top 10 bands ever andi do mean ever.
the only down side to the concert was that it was a new place and for some reason tehy decided it was a good idea to paint the floor. made for a real mess with all the beer spilt every where and damn were my clothes dirty when i left. me and everyone else were falling like crazy which made it intersting in the pit but was still a damn good time.

mookie2001
08-20-2006, 10:33 AM
we went downtown last night and thispego puked all over the ritz after taking a shot of wild turkey

chode_regulator
08-20-2006, 01:17 PM
we went downtown last night and thispego puked all over the ritz after taking a shot of wild turkey
what a pussy

the other night we started out our drinking with a shot of turkey. thats pretty much what ive been drinkig lately as far as mixed srinks. though i just bought some capt mrogan private stock. pretty dman good.

btw yall suck. i cant believe more people dont like hatebreed

btw anyone who listens to metal and is in the a town area. check out goatwhore tomorow, at emo's i bleieve

LaMarcus Bryant
08-20-2006, 02:06 PM
i can't understand a word chode regulator just typed

ShoogarBear
08-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Now there's a thought:

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/029d87df67.jpg

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Saw Goatwhore in April out here.
High on Fire DESTROYED them!