PDA

View Full Version : anyone else feel sorry for A-Rod?

Jelly
08-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I don't care how much money the guy makes. How would you like to walk thru the halls of your work everyday and have everyone in the office yell "booo, YOU SUCK!!" all day long? I mean, could you get anything done?

I love the yankees but their fans suck.

BUMP
08-20-2006, 08:50 AM
i never feel sorry for any Yankee. especially ARod for insulting Texas. a lot of people get booed. he's just letting it get to him. i love it. im glad he's so weak and folds under the pressure :flipoff :flipoff

Jelly
08-20-2006, 09:05 AM
i never feel sorry for any Yankee. especially ARod for insulting Texas. a lot of people get booed. he's just letting it get to him. i love it. im glad he's so weak and folds under the pressure :flipoff :flipoff

how did he insult Texas?

BUMP
08-20-2006, 09:35 AM
how did he insult Texas?

he said "i like this situation better becuase i'll get a chance to perform in the postseason now."

yeah its true, rangers arent even close to the Yankees but ur not supposed to say that publicly. he gets paid plenty of money, so i would never ever feel sorry for him just because he gets booed. thats crap

ALVAREZ6
08-20-2006, 11:24 AM
baseball blows

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-20-2006, 11:59 AM
baseball blows

So do you, but at least people like to watch baseball.

Spurologist
08-20-2006, 02:21 PM
he said "i like this situation better becuase i'll get a chance to perform in the postseason now."

yeah its true, rangers arent even close to the Yankees but ur not supposed to say that publicly. he gets paid plenty of money, so i would never ever feel sorry for him just because he gets booed. thats crap

where in does words did he insult Texas? Maybe the truth hurts. The Rangers sucked ass. He left and spoke the truth.

I thought he actually said Texas sucks or something like that.

BUMP
08-20-2006, 05:02 PM
where in does words did he insult Texas? Maybe the truth hurts. The Rangers sucked ass. He left and spoke the truth.

I thought he actually said Texas sucks or something like that.

i dont remember what he said actually but i remember them talking about it on ESPN about him insulting Texas. thats why they boo him. cause otherwise he was a great player who worked hard everyday. i would've cheered him, but i remember he insulted them. i just cant remember what he said that got everyone mad

Das Texan
08-20-2006, 10:47 PM
well arod spoke the truth, what did you want? him to lie?

its not his fault the rangers dont understand what pitching entails.

leemajors
08-20-2006, 10:56 PM
yeah i feel really sorry for him and his hundreds of millions of dollars.

ducks
08-20-2006, 11:26 PM
I think he wished he signed a deal that texas could get more help
but he signed it and learned
yankees should be banned from baseball

ducks
08-20-2006, 11:27 PM
on paper yankees should never lose a game
but they have not won a ring in forever
FUCK THE YANKEES and their new 1 billion dollar new home
and the cardinal new stadium cost only 455 million

T-Pain
08-21-2006, 12:49 AM
I don't care how much money the guy makes. How would you like to walk thru the halls of your work everyday and have everyone in the office yell "booo, YOU SUCK!!" all day long? I mean, could you get anything done?

I love the yankees but their fans suck.
hes overrated and im a yankee fan.

Jelly
08-21-2006, 06:54 AM
hes overrated and im a yankee fan.

He's not overrated by his fans. They boo him relentlessly at yankee standium...practically ALL the time, every time he gets up to bat. They say the A-Rod boos at yankee stadium are deafening. They also treat him like shit it the press...especially NY. I love the Yankees, but their fans suck.

DarkReign
08-22-2006, 08:47 AM
The Yankees should be tarred and feathered with the Red Sox. Its only fucking fair these two gluttons are in the same division. At least its an inter-divisional arms race.

BTW, the Red Sox arent that far behind the Yankees, only $24 million (basically, one A-Rod). I wish Toronto would get their fucking heads out of the sand and win a division sometime this millenium. That way I could hear the Yanks and Sox have collective Cry-Time on ESPN everyday in the playoffs.

"Yes, we're here at the 2nd game of the ALDS between the Toronto Blue Jays and the wild card Minnesota Twins. Lets check in with <insert bimbo teleprompter here> in Boston/NY to see how the locals are handling this monumental upset."

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 09:19 AM
While I agree that its uncool to boo your own team....I don't feel sorry for A-Rod. Getting booed is part of the game and making that coin doesn't hurt either!

Duff McCartney
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
i just cant remember what he said that got everyone mad

Like with all Texas sports and Texas sports fans...he probably just spoke the truth and it got everyone mad.

tlongII
08-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Fuck A-Rod. I hate that money-grubbing sob.

Obstructed_View
08-22-2006, 11:44 AM
If I were paid a quarter of a billion dollars to play baseball, there's nothing anyone could say that would bother me.

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Like with all Texas sports and Texas sports fans...he probably just spoke the truth and it got everyone mad.

nice generalization :rolleyes

too bad its a lie.

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 11:59 AM
I didn't blame A-Rod for leaving for a contender...as a fan of the Rangers I would have liked him to stay but I can't knock a guy for wanting to win a ring.

Oh wait....I am a Texas sports fan...I was supposed to be mad, right? Since we all think alike and everything.

resistanze
08-22-2006, 10:10 PM
That goofball should take it easy...he's on his way on being a Top 20 player of all-time.

In other news, my Jays will never make the playoffs. I wish that they just introduce a damned salary cap already.

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I agree.

AgSnake361
08-24-2006, 10:18 PM
on paper yankees should never lose a game
but they have not won a ring in forever
FUCK THE YANKEES and their new 1 billion dollar new home
and the cardinal new stadium cost only 455 million

If the Yankees haven't won a ring in forever, how long has it been since the Cards or Rangers have won a ring?

Horry For 3!
08-24-2006, 11:15 PM
No, I hate A-rod

Sportcamper
08-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Jelly quote-I don't care how much money the guy makes. How would you like to walk thru the halls of your work everyday and have everyone in the office yell "boo, YOU SUCK!!" all day long?

Jelly....You don’t know any men married to the same woman for 20 plus years do you?

MajorMike
08-29-2006, 03:54 PM
no

Sportcamper
08-30-2006, 11:28 AM
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/hp_2004/images/blocks/b_ls_dave.jpg

Thanks to A-Rod I’m no longer the most overpaid disappointment in New York City...

midgetonadonkey
08-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Fuck him and J Lo

BeerIsGood!
09-04-2006, 01:25 PM
A Rod wanted his trade, wanted to go to NYY, and got it. He wanted to play meaningful playoff ball and got it. Has he taken advantage of the situation? No, he chokes and pisses his opportunities away AND then has the gall to bitch about it after the fact. I never feel sorry for ANYONE who has the tools and ability to do great things but doesn't take advantage of the opportunities they are given. Regardless of how much money they have.

Spurminator
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't feel bad for billionaires.

At the same time, I've never found booing one's own player to be very productive unless the goal is to run them out of town.

v2freak
09-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Nah, I don't feel sorry for himself. In fact, he's my favorite Yankee!

THE SIXTH MAN
09-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Fuck A-rod :flipoff

Supergirl
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
ABSO fucking LUTELY NOT.

SpellCheckChic
09-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by TPark

You wan to play in de gane? I an likeen de gane. Eef you wan see chichis majores, look at my freen barry bon. He heet de hone run. He playeen de gane berry good. ByeBye

Always feel free to correct the spelling of your friends when quoting them in your sig.
Thank you.