PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!!!

AlamoSpursFan
08-20-2006, 03:59 PM
KTSA NASCAR WATCH PARTY
SHARPIE 500 From Bristol Motor Speedway

When: Saturday August 26, 2006 5:05 PM - Checkered Flag Drops!

Where: Stats Sports Bar 4110 Naco Perrin Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 650-4070

NEWS-TALK 550 KTSA and Performance Racing Network bring you the NASCAR Nextel Cup Sharpie 500 from Bristol Motor Speedway Live on KTSA on Saturday August 26, 2007 at 5:45 PM.

Come join KTSA's Trey Ware and "NASCAR BABE" Dawn Murphy (and I DO mean BABE!) at Stats Sports Bar beginning at 5PM on Saturday afternoon for all of the racing action. Trey and Dawn will broadcast LIVE beginning with a 45 minute Pre-Race Show that will take a look around the racing community both locally and Nationally and Pre-View the upcoming Cup Race from Bristol. They will be talking with Drivers, Crew Members, Team Managements, and more from the Local Texas Race Scene and the NEXTEL Cup Circuit as well as taking calls and feedback from KTSA Listeners. You can see live and in person some of Texas best drivers and their cars Live at STATS. Come decked out in all of your favorite NEXTEL CUP Driver gear and show your team spirit. After the show, hang out with the crew and enjoy lots of food, drinks, prizes, and fun...and don't forget that you will see all of the beating and banging and non stop action from Bristol on the 8 Big Screen TV's Available.

:elephant

Zombie
08-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Harvick for the win! :lol
I'd love to join you guys but this week got screwed up so I may be on the road next Saturday. :madrun

ASF, just make sure you point out to Dawn where the #29 is in points compared to the #8! :lol Looking at the next few races, kevin will do just fine and make the Chase, Will Jr?????????????????? :lol

AlamoSpursFan
08-21-2006, 06:31 PM
ASF, just make sure you point out to Dawn where the #29 is in points compared to the #8! :lol Looking at the next few races, kevin will do just fine and make the Chase, Will Jr?????????????????? :lol

Yeah...like I need my ass kicked by a gorgeous NASCAR babe.

:lol