PDA

View Full Version : Screw it....

SequSpur
08-20-2006, 09:41 PM
After watching Argentina today, I have come to the conclusion that.....

Pop is stupid....

We should waive everyone except for Duncan and sign all of the Argentina players.....

Those dudes can flat out make teams look silly and entertain fans as well....

Pop made Oberto into Carl Herrera Jr.

He has Scola available and wastes 6 million on a box of rocks from Denver and New York. :rolleyes

Go Argentina!

ShoogarBear
08-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Go Argentina!*sound of thousands of Argies fainting*

BUMP
08-20-2006, 09:46 PM
i have a feeling that USA will roll through everybody but lose to Argentina in the tourny. can someone please quote me cause ive gotta really strong hunch on this one....

Extra Stout
08-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Sequ is right. I had Lebanon pegged as one of the favorites to win it all, but the Argies absolutely dismantled them.

And it clearly is all Pop's fault. I hear he gets coaching advice from Ehud Olmert.

spurschick
08-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Instant classic thread

RashoFan
08-20-2006, 10:19 PM
*sound of thousands of Argies fainting*
I would think the Argies are preparing for the end of the world with that comment by Sequ....

Das Texan
08-20-2006, 10:20 PM
whatever it takes to win a title i'm game for.

ducks
08-20-2006, 10:34 PM
ever think that the mavs have more talent then what team they played?

Dre_7
08-20-2006, 10:52 PM
For as far back as I can remember, Sequ bitched about the Spurs always getting foreign players and about how Manu sucks. Now, SA got some american guys, and hed rather have foreign guys. :lmao

Cherry
08-20-2006, 11:48 PM
I wound think the Argies are preparing for the end of the world with that comment by Sequ....

Well, i´m surprisedhttp://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/faint.gif

Thanks Sequ ;)

Rick Von Braun
08-20-2006, 11:53 PM

Pop is stupid....

We should waive everyone except for Duncan and sign all of the Argentina players.....

He has Scola available and wastes 6 million on a box of rocks from Denver and New York.

Go Argentina!

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/faint.gif

iminlakerland
08-21-2006, 02:09 AM
Guys seriously tho, The Argentinian team is ranked 3rd in the world...it's not like Lebanon has such a strong team for real. But the Argentinians did play extremely well, they have a lot of talent, but seriously wave the entire roster for them lol...and their passing really brought a smile to my face.

polandprzem
08-21-2006, 02:48 AM
Sequ is right. I had Lebanon pegged as one of the favorites to win it all, but the Argies absolutely dismantled them.

And it clearly is all Pop's fault. I hear he gets coaching advice from Ehud Olmert.

:D

SpursWillOwn
08-21-2006, 03:41 AM
sequ is a he?!

TDMVPDPOY
08-21-2006, 04:05 AM
i totally agree, we should get rid of everyone besides td and gino.

gettin rid of that scrub parker should be a first priority.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-21-2006, 04:40 AM

Pop is stupid....

He has Scola available and wastes 6 million on a box of rocks from Denver and New York. :rolleyes

Go Argentina!
hmmm... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_25.gif ... whats the catch?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
08-21-2006, 04:54 AM

Pop is stupid....

Go Argentina!

We already own half of them

WalterBenitez
08-21-2006, 05:40 AM
Call security, someone stole Sequ's password!!!! :blah

cheguevara
08-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Sorry but Argentina at this point is the third best team in the world. First Spain, then USA, then Argentina.

Spain just made Germany look like Panama.

But I agree, argenina has a monster team. They + Duncan could make it to them NBA finals easy

smeagol
08-21-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm speachless.

Sequ, I cannot insult you on all the other threads and praise you on this one :lol

diego
08-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Sorry but Argentina at this point is the third best team in the world. First Spain, then USA, then Argentina.

Spain just made Germany look like Panama.

But I agree, argenina has a monster team. They + Duncan could make it to them NBA finals easy

Germany is Panama + Dirk. Seriously, people treat germany and china like good teams when they are the definition of a one man team. and if yao or dirk are in bad shape, or just off for that one game, they are probably worse than panama or lebanon or whoever.

and as for spain, let them win something first. I know them for their chokejobs more than for their skill.

Altromondo
08-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Argentina is gonna lose with spain in the semis, they won't play against the us in this tournament.

WalterBenitez
08-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Argentina is gonna lose with spain in the semis, they won't play against the us in this tournament.
The only team I am concern of is Spain, no way for ARG defeating these guys, USA? I think we have a good opportunity, but no Spain.

spur219
08-21-2006, 12:58 PM
USA will not lose to anyone this time around.

V-2
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
It's all about standings. Spain is deep but always finds ways to choke, Argentina is experienced and has great chemistry, teamUSA looks more serious than previous American teams (gold is their to lose).
No respect for Greece in this board, expect the Greeks to pull out a trojan horse or two against the heavyweights.

danyel
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Best case scenario USA and Spain face each other in an elimination game.

I'd rather play the US than Spain, they definitely have our number.

hendrix
08-21-2006, 07:58 PM
No way.
As it stands now, Argentina would face Spain in semis and the winner meets USA (if they beat Greece in the semis).

ALVAREZ6
08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Who stole Sequ's keyboard again???

milkyway21
08-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Lebanon lost 97-74 to a non-World qualifier Philippine team on a tune-up game so...

it was NOT a surprise that Argentina can win BIG over Lebanon...

but at least a no-Manu fan made a good gesture to Argentina's effort for the win. :lol

Phenomanul
08-21-2006, 10:28 PM
In all seriousness though, we are severely misusing Oberto's strengths and abilities.

SequSpur
08-21-2006, 10:58 PM
We?

How bout Pop?

Phenomanul
08-21-2006, 11:33 PM
We?

How bout Pop?

That was implied.

milkyway21
08-21-2006, 11:46 PM
In all seriousness though, we are severely misusing Oberto's strengths and abilities.i agree with you hegamboa.

xamila rey
08-22-2006, 01:25 AM
In all seriousness though, we are severely misusing Oberto's strengths and abilities.
I totally agree. i think he will get some confidence in the WC, and Pop will give Fabri his chance this seasson.
AGUANTE LOS SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncanoypi
08-22-2006, 03:48 AM
Lebanon lost 97-74 to a non-World qualifier Philippine team on a tune-up game so...

it was NOT a surprise that Argentina can win BIG over Lebanon...

but at least a no-Manu fan made a good gesture to Argentina's effort for the win. :lol

you beat me on this one milky... :lol

Not to mention...Philippine team beat them twice... :elephant

Philippines to WC.... :elephant

carina_gino20
08-22-2006, 04:19 AM
you beat me on this one milky... :lol

Not to mention...Philippine team beat them twice... :elephant

Philippines to WC.... :elephant

for the Filipinos lack of size, I really believe we can qualify for the Olympics or the Worlds if the problem (ban) is resolved NOW. too much talent is wasted as it is.

abelle23
08-22-2006, 01:59 PM
why are we banned anyways? sorry no longer follow phil basketball

BALLZ & MY WORD
08-22-2006, 02:35 PM
2006 FIBA World Championship the U.S. officially Bitch Slaps the competition. Its time to re-establish World dominance. :king :king :king

MB20
08-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Best case scenario USA and Spain face each other in an elimination game.

I'd rather play the US than Spain, they definitely have our number.

Spain has our number. USA is on a mission. So...
I´d rather play Lebanon in semis and Venezuela in the final. :lol