PDA

View Full Version : Busted: NBA's Jackie Butler Steals Womans Jacket

Louis
08-21-2006, 02:58 AM
****EXCLUSIVE****

August 18. Chandra S, a faithful reader of MediaTakeOut.com, thought that she found her Prince Charming when she met NBA forward Jackie Butler. But she soon realized that the bulky ballplayer was more like the Prince of Thieves.

Chandra first met NY Knicks forward Jackie Butler at Jay Z's 40/40 Club a few months ago. The 6-foot-10 inch 260 pound Butler, who has since been traded to the San Antonio Spurs, seemed to be immediately taken by the lovely Chandra. According to her, "when he first saw me his eyes opened up really wide."

After a night of good conversation, Chandra and the chubby forward decided to go back to his place - and that's when things began to go wrong. Chandra explained, "he was coming on to me very strong and I told him I was tipsy." And when she finally agreed to have sex with him, it wasn't at all what she bargained for. Chandra tells us, "he laid on top of me with all his weight ... breathing hard like he was out of control and kissing on my neck." And after it was all over she claims, "I went into the bathroom to spit several times and then I finally threw up."

When Chandra got home the next day she realized that she forgot her $600 Avirex jacket in Butler's jeep. She immediately contacted Butler and asked him to return the jacket, but he refused. Chandra, a receptionist, even offered to pay to have the jacket shipped to her, but the $7 million NBA player still refused. Finally, Butler stopped taking her calls.

Under most circumstances this would be the end of the story - with the millionaire ballplayer getting to keep Chandra's jacket. But MediaTakeOut.com wouldn't let that happen. We contacted officials from the New York Knicks, the San Antonio Spurs and the National Basketball Association, and demanded answers. A representative for the Spurs told MediaTakeOut.com that the team is withholding comment on this incident until they conduct their own investigation. The NBA and the NY Knicks have yet to respond.

Butler averaged just 5.3 points per game last year in a very disappointing season with the NY Knicks. And last month the Knicks decided that they'd seen enough of the young forward - shipping him off to the San Antonio Spurs, where he's likely to ride the bench.

If a celebrity has done you wrong and you want MediaTakeOut.com to help you resolve it, email us at [email protected].

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Jackie.html

Kori Ellis
08-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Third time posted.