PDA

View Full Version : the black dahlia

atxrocker
08-21-2006, 10:52 PM
anyone gonna watch? looks kinda interesting. the guy who directed scarface is directing and its from the same author as l.a. confidential. scarlett looks hot in it, and hilary swank and josh hartnett are also in it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTjGy7rlCyM

willie
08-21-2006, 11:00 PM
i took a hit of that shit once. lethal.

CuckingFunt
08-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Curious to see this one since it's been in the works for so long. However, I'm also skeptical for the same reasons. Adapting the Dahlia case has been bouncing around Hollywood for years, and sometimes you find there's a reason no one's done it yet.

LA Confidential is one of my faves, however, so I do have confidence that the script could be pretty good.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Hartnett looks wrong for this. Anyway, I know too much about the actual case so I'll probably just be calling bullshit all the way through. I am mildy interested in how they handle some aspects of the case that I think are too lurid to leave out, but all things considered I'd probably watch Hollywoodland given the chioce.

Method Man
08-23-2006, 01:19 AM
M E T H O D MAN!

leemajors
08-23-2006, 08:43 AM
Hartnett looks wrong for this. Anyway, I know too much about the actual case so I'll probably just be calling bullshit all the way through. I am mildy interested in how they handle some aspects of the case that I think are too lurid to leave out, but all things considered I'd probably watch Hollywoodland given the chioce.

assface is bad in just about everything. LA confidential wasn't bad, it was just done a lot better in chinatown.

ObiwanGinobili
08-23-2006, 09:01 AM
I've been waiting for this case to be made into a movie!
I just hope they don;t fuck it up.

Teabagging
08-23-2006, 10:21 AM
I think Josh Hartnett wont do the role justice. Hilary Swank should give it some substance..I'll go see it.