PDA

View Full Version : FootballJerks.com Forum @ SpursTalk

timvp
08-22-2006, 12:34 AM
SpursTalk.com would like to welcome the good people from FootballJerks.com to the community. This forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24) will be used to discuss the latest Fantasy Football happenings.

Be sure to checkout the FootballJerks.com website (http://www.footballjerks.com). For only $14.95 (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=contact%40mailbling%2ecom&item_name=FootballJerks%2ecom%20Membership&item_number=FBJ5021&amount=14%2e95&page_style=FootballJerks&no_shipping=1&return=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2efootballjerks%2ecom&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8), you can get all the Fantasy Football information you could ever want.

kris
08-22-2006, 03:10 AM
Welcome to all of our members and guests!

As the creators of Footballjerks.com, LJ and I have put in over 100 hours of research in order to bring you the highest quality fantasy football content.

We hope to revolutionize the industry with our personalized service tailored to meet your needs specifically. If you have any questions or comments about the site, please email me at [email protected].

Thank You,

Kris Rivenburgh
Co-Owner
FootballJerks.com

Guru of Nothing
08-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I can't find the punchline.

Guru of Nothing
08-22-2006, 08:15 PM
As the creators of Footballjerks.com, LJ and I have put in over 100 hours of research in order to bring you the highest quality fantasy football content.

That's more that 10 minutes a day!!

Kori Ellis
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
That's more that 10 minutes a day!!

100 hours in the last week and a half or so.

Guru of Nothing
08-22-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm tight with my money. I've looked over the site and I can't find a compelling reason to part with $14.95.

Sell me.

How do you publish rankings (Rudi Johnson #5) without any scoring criteria?

fear_the_fro
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Will you have a draft pick value calculator?

kris
08-22-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm tight with my money. I've looked over the site and I can't find a compelling reason to part with $14.95.

Sell me.

How do you publish rankings (Rudi Johnson #5) without any scoring criteria?

We currently do not have projections for every player, although we do offer projections upon request of our members. Thus, we do not have a baseline scoring system to offer for our mock draft. However, LJ and I did order every player one by one, using all criteria available to us - from career stats to current news. LJ is developing a system as we speak which will order different types of drafts - redraft, dynasty, etc. by entering in projections. Again, if you have any questions about any specific players, we can provide you all the information we used and how we came to our conclusion.

The best way I can sell our site is by it's guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisified with FootballJerks within 30 days, we will refund your money, no questions asked.

Guru of Nothing
08-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Please describe your target audience.

Casual fan who wants to win the office league?

kris
08-23-2006, 12:21 AM
Please describe your target audience.

Casual fan who wants to win the office league?

We are targeting everyone from beginners to experts. We feel our ability to provide personalized service gives us flexibility in our target audience.

Obviously, with beginners who are just starting out because they keep hearing about fantasy football or because their friends are playing in it, we have appeal because we can give them direct information immediately. We do not want our members sifting through countless articles that they do not fully understand. Fantasy football deceptively includes a lot of jargon that can make comprehension difficult. Our goal with beginners is to convey all of our years of experience and learning, along with our extensive research this season, in a time efficient manner that is simple to understand.

For those in the intermediate range, who are aware of fantasy football and have played before, we are an excellent resource because you can come and pickup a few tricks of the trade that you probably are not aware of yet. Also, our hours of research and analysis are there so you don't have to crunch all the numbers for your targeted players upcoming schedule.

Then, as you shade into expert members, we become a viable opinion and resource tool. Obviously, the appeal to intermediate players and expert players overlaps, but experts will have a refined understanding of how we are rating certain players and why we are throwing caution flags on other players. Expert players already have a good idea of who they're picking and why, but we feel we can offer them a second hand in preparing for their draft and another voice to listen to when they are forced with a difficult decision.

I should mention that our service does not stop once your draft is over. We'll give you honest feedback of your team's strengths, but more importantly your weaknesses. We also help with weekly lineup and trade proposal recommendations.

FootballJerks is not limited to anything in our service. Whatever we can do to help you throughout your season, we will do it. We're interactive and welcome requests for any information our members may need.

The best part for prospective members is the whole process is risk free. If you join and don't like it, you have 30 days to back out.

kris
08-23-2006, 04:45 AM
We will have projections and a computerized mock draft based on those projections within 2-3 days.