PDA

View Full Version : In case you missed it.......

Ocotillo
08-22-2006, 07:35 AM
Paris Hilton praises her debut album (http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/35244816)

Paris Hilton is no stranger to self-promotion. But when she asked DJs to play songs from her upcoming debut album, "Paris," last spring, she wasn't so confident.

"People go crazy," the 25-year-old socialite/reality TV star/singer says in an interview in the September issue of Blender, on newsstands Tuesday. "They love it. Everyone's like, `Who is this?' I don't tell. Because I don't want someone putting their phone up and recording it and making a ring tone off of it.

"I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, `Ugh.' They won't even dance."

"Paris" the album was set for release Tuesday. Hilton's breathy, reggae-infused single, "Stars Are Blind," has climbed to the top of Billboard's dance music chart.

Of her album, she says, "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

Hilton posed for Blender's cover and inside pages wearing lingerie; in one photo, she wears a pink bra, black fishnet stockings and gold platform heels.

She says the baby voice she uses on the reality TV show "The Simple Life" is an act.

"I'm always playing a character," she tells the magazine. "I don't talk like this really — like a baby. I don't act like myself in public, because I don't really want to show everyone the real me. Because I have no privacy whatsoever, the only thing I have is who I really am."

http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/035/529/35529175.jpg

I can :lol all I want but she'll make more this week than I will make the next few years.

MannyIsGod
08-22-2006, 07:42 AM
:lmao

samikeyp
08-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Why can't her 15 minutes be up already?

CubanMustGo
08-22-2006, 09:17 AM
Of her album, she says, "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

I'm sure there will be plenty of other people crying after listening, too, but it won't be because it's any good.

Mixability
08-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Sex sells, that is why people like Jessica, Britney, Fergie, Paris and the Pussy Cat Dolls have albums in the first place.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
08-22-2006, 09:52 AM
:lol

1Parker1
08-22-2006, 10:17 AM
What I don't get is...how is she still around? I honestly don't know anyone who follows her or any guy who is in love with her...like other chicks in the same category like Jessica Simpson, Fergie, etc. So, how come Paris is still popular? :wtf

Mixability
08-22-2006, 10:21 AM
What I don't get is...how is she still around? I honestly don't know anyone who follows her or any guy who is in love with her...like other chicks in the same category like Jessica Simpson, Fergie, etc. So, how come Paris is still popular? :wtf

Someone must like her and follow her exploits or her 15 would be up a looooong time ago. :wtf

Reichen Lehmkuhl
08-22-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm hotter than Paris.

1Parker1
08-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Someone must like her and follow her exploits or her 15 would be up a looooong time ago. :wtf

That was my point...I don't think anyone does like her or even follow her

Mixability
08-22-2006, 10:57 AM

My point was, someone MUST like her and follow her for her to be on soooo many mags and tv spots and radio stations.

CuckingFunt
08-22-2006, 11:53 AM
You don't have to like someone to follow them. That girl is a walking train wreck and she's managed to draw quite a crowd of shocked/frightened onlookers.

ShoogarBear
08-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Fergie???? Who likes Fergie? :vomit:

Mixability
08-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Fergie???? Who likes Fergie? :vomit:

Guys that like girls with no bladder control?

http://www.y101hits.com/articles/images/fergie_pee.jpg