PDA

View Full Version : TPark

Jimcs50
08-23-2006, 11:47 AM
TPark, do not let a certain minority of posters chase you out of the forum. You are one of the good guys in here and of of the original supporters of the site and most of us long time posters want you to stay.

Everyone in here remembers how generous you have been with your giving free tickets to Spurs games, and that is more than enough reason for most of us to support you and want to to continue to stay in here posting.

Just ignore the jerks, and stay.

08-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Jim, no matter how much you brown-nose, beg or cajole, TPark is still not going to pay you back with a bottle of Penfold's "Grange", you're going to get a bottle of MD 20/20 and you know it.

kobe_bryant
08-23-2006, 12:00 PM
he is a certified pussy

AlamoSpursFan
08-23-2006, 12:01 PM
How about a nice 2005 vintage

http://www.manischewitzwine.com/images/manilogo.jpg

:lol

LuvBones
08-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Ehhh.... Tpark can be nice but as many times as he has been, he's also been a real jerk. Can't say I'd miss him... and I'm sure he's coming back sooner or later. My advice: If you can dish it, you better be able to take it. From what I've seen, Tpark is on some high horse and loves to judge everyone else, but when someone attacks him he runs off the board... for just a while too. wtf is that?

alamo50
08-23-2006, 12:44 PM
C'mon TPark, you're bigger than that!

NorCal510
08-23-2006, 12:46 PM
good call kobe

angel_luv
08-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I think you are a really awesome person Jim. :tu

j-6
08-23-2006, 12:53 PM
TPark, do not let a certain minority of posters chase you out of the forum. You are one of the good guys in here and of of the original supporters of the site and most of us long time posters want you to stay.

Everyone in here remembers how generous you have been with your giving free tickets to Spurs games, and that is more than enough reason for most of us to support you and want to to continue to stay in here posting.

Do you keep a draft of this on your hard drive?

NorCal510
08-23-2006, 12:53 PM
angel_luv is the nicest poster here

bigzak25
08-23-2006, 01:32 PM
who chased tpark away? :lol

tlongII
08-23-2006, 01:32 PM
T Park never gives me any free stuff...

Jimcs50
08-23-2006, 02:04 PM
T Park never gives me any free stuff...

Well, it would be tough for you to come to SA from Portland to watch a game that he gives tickets away for.....yes?

:)

Jimcs50
08-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Do you keep a draft of this on your hard drive?

I should, and just change the names, eh? :lol

Mixability
08-23-2006, 02:13 PM
angel_luv is the nicest poster here

I'd pay good money to hear angel_luv finally cuss. :lol

ShoogarBear
08-23-2006, 02:33 PM
I'd pay good money to hear angel_luv finally cuss. :lol

1-900-angl-cus

Jimcs50
08-23-2006, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=Danyo]I'd pay good money to hear angel_luv finally cuss. :lol[/QUOOh you would be surprised...she uses dirty language with me on the phone all the time...ifyouknowhatimean.

:eyebrows

Mixability
08-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Just seeing T Pork's name on the "viewing this thread" list gets on my nerves.

kobe_bryant
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
he is a no good sackless tard

kobe_bryant
08-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Just seeing T Pork's name on the "viewing this thread" list gets on my nerves.

make that two

PakiDan
08-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Who offended Tpark?? And Tpark, I think your more of a man then that. Come on guy, suck it up.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm not necessarily a fan of his, but he's good for the forum. Keeps the pot stirring and that's never a bad thing.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-23-2006, 03:50 PM

I see, so TPark should stay around as long as he keeps giving away tickets :lmao

that part just cracked me up, I know Jim didn't mean it to sound like it did, but damn that was funny! :lmao

Mr Dio
08-23-2006, 04:29 PM
who chased tpark away?

what happened?

polandprzem
08-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Who offended Tpark?? And Tpark, I think your more of a man then that. Come on guy, suck it up.

Well I think he thinks I did it.

And in the town I've heard he is coming to Poland. Well I can tell you I'm little bit scared....

El Guapo
08-23-2006, 05:18 PM
tpark is a rose in a desert.

he needs much water to bloom, no?

and while he may be a giving rose.

does he not recognize his own thorns as well?

such is tpark.

CubanMustGo
08-23-2006, 05:21 PM
TPark is back, posting over on the footballjerks.com topics. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1169172&postcount=9)

SequSpur
08-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Go away Tpark, noone wants you here anyway. GTFO.

Jimcs50
08-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Go away Tpark, noone wants you here anyway. GTFO.

Speak for yourself.

ShoogarBear
08-23-2006, 05:47 PM
I thought he spoke for the trees. Or was that the Lorax?

midgetonadonkey
08-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Who's Tpark?

1Parker1
08-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Who's Tpark?

Sorry but...:lol

Did I miss the whole T_Park vs Forum drama?

Whatever happened, I think some people take this forum waaaaaaaay too seriously. Sure we have our disagreements, and sure some of us can get a little annoying at times, and sure our "internet" personalities clash sometimes, but in the end this is supposed to be an open INTERNET forum...open to the ENTIRE World where you just talk basketball, Quatro, and Shit. Can't we all just get along?

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Sorry but...:lol

Did I miss the whole T_Park vs Forum drama?

Whatever happened, I think some people take this forum waaaaaaaay too seriously. Sure we have our disagreements, and sure some of us can get a little annoying at times, and sure our "internet" personalities clash sometimes, but in the end this is supposed to be an open INTERNET forum...open to the ENTIRE World where you just talk basketball, Quatro, and Shit. Can't we all just get along?

That's all fine and dandy, but you are offbase. This isn't about internet stuff. I think that TPark is upset about what was said about him by people he knows in real life. I don't think he gives a damn what people he doesn't know think.

scott
08-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Not the first time this has happened, likely not the last. Consider this a T Park vacation, he will rebuild... stronger, faster, smarter. T Park v 17656.2 coming soon to a message board near you.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
ChumpDumper, I am Tom, Jimcs50, The Genius, T Park

I am Tom
08-24-2006, 12:48 AM
TPark, do not let a certain minority of posters chase you out

I would like to see the list of folks who you claim want him to stay. I think you have it backwards.
And no one chased anyone away. Tpark melted down and drama queened another topic. Get your facts straight.

You are one of the good guys in here and of of the original supporters of the site

What Tpark are you talking about? The Tpark that can't say 5 words w/o using Moron and asshole in his posts? Are you drunk or just lonely?

and most of us long time posters want you to stay.

You must know some posters we don't. name them.

Everyone in here remembers how generous you have been with your giving free tickets

So giving tickets away is how you judge posters?
If I recall , he made folks beg for them as they had to say a 50 word essy on why they should be chosen to get them in the first place. kinda like you begged him for wine. aren't you the guy with the good job who lends folks cash and complains later? Can't you give yourself a loan and get your own wine?

to Spurs games, and that is more than enough reason for most of us to support you

so folks who don't give out tickets don't deserve support also?

and want to to continue to stay in here posting.

Funny your the only tree hugger I see who seems to be kissing Tpark's creamy white wonder bread ass to stay .

Then he would have to put himself on ignore...............

come on Jim your making yourself look bad , Tpark is a man. he knows what he is doing. you make him sound like some 5 year old hiding in the closet.
And for Gods sake lay off the wine, some folks care about thier teeth.

Steve Perry
08-24-2006, 01:00 AM
you make him sound like some 5 year old hiding in the closet.

I got news for you Tpark came out of that closet years ago........

RonRon93
08-24-2006, 02:50 AM
TPark is an ugly lying fat piece of shit.

polandprzem
08-24-2006, 03:37 AM
TPark doesn't give a damn what they are saying in internet?
I don't think so.

I bet he just wanted more attencion in here :)

Debbie Downer
08-24-2006, 04:57 AM
Jimc50 needs a good....

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4771/312759439l2nj9cz.gif

Darrin
08-24-2006, 05:02 AM
T-Park = McMurphy.

angel_luv
08-24-2006, 05:20 AM
[QUOTE=Danyo]I'd pay good money to hear angel_luv finally cuss. :lol[/QUOOh you would be surprised...she uses dirty language with me on the phone all the time...ifyouknowhatimean.

:eyebrows

And you were doing so well at being a dear, good gentleman. :nope For shame! :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2006, 07:10 AM
I would like to see the list of folks who you claim want him to stay. I think you have it backwards.
And no one chased anyone away. Tpark melted down and drama queened another topic. Get your facts straight.

What Tpark are you talking about? The Tpark that can't say 5 words w/o using Moron and asshole in his posts? Are you drunk or just lonely?

You must know some posters we don't. name them.

So giving tickets away is how you judge posters?
If I recall , he made folks beg for them as they had to say a 50 word essy on why they should be chosen to get them in the first place. kinda like you begged him for wine. aren't you the guy with the good job who lends folks cash and complains later? Can't you give yourself a loan and get your own wine?

so folks who don't give out tickets don't deserve support also?

Funny your the only tree hugger I see who seems to be kissing Tpark's creamy white wonder bread ass to stay .

Then he would have to put himself on ignore...............

come on Jim your making yourself look bad , Tpark is a man. he knows what he is doing. you make him sound like some 5 year old hiding in the closet.
And for Gods sake lay off the wine, some folks care about thier teeth.
I think you're way off base here my friend. Jim is a good guy who just happens to like T Park and would rather see him stay. Its not his fault TPark can be an asshole sometimes. Either way, I'm sure TPark will be back to his attention craving ways in no time.

I am Tom
08-24-2006, 07:32 AM
I think you're way off base here my friend.

show me which quote was Way off base?

Jim is a good guy who just happens to like T Park

Then why not just PM him?

and would rather see him stay.

I rather you leave so what's your point. Manny hates Trolls, and And Sequ hates Pop, we all can't get what we want 24/7 why is Jim50 special?

Its not his fault TPark can be an asshole sometimes.

But he did make the topic, and supporting an Asshole you get some of the heat.

Either way, I'm sure TPark will be back to his attention craving ways in no time.

If so, Then why not PM that info to Jim50 and save him from having to make these embarrasing topics?

Bill Cosby
08-24-2006, 07:44 AM
I think you're way off base here my friend.

Are you sure?

Creamy white wonder bread ass!

Seems dead on to me.

TheThinkingMan
08-24-2006, 07:54 AM
I think TPark never leaves.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2006, 07:58 AM
I rather you leave so what's your point. Manny hates Trolls, and And Sequ hates Pop, we all can't get what we want 24/7 why is Jim50 special?
you rather I left? wtf?

Jimcs50
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
FYI, TPark gave away tickets w/o the essay many times, he just did that once, and it was all in fun and everyone enjoyed it.

If you do not like TPark, that is fine, but I happen to like having him here to stir things up.

Taco
08-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Jimc50 needs a good....

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4771/312759439l2nj9cz.gif

j-6
08-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Change the little title thing under TPark's name to "Drama Queen" and let him come and go as he pleases. It's not like the terror level rises and falls every time he swears off this forum.

PakiDan
08-24-2006, 10:28 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?? WHAT TOPIC??? WHAT THE HELL IS TPARK SO ANGRY ABOUT???? AND WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE TPARK? SHOULD I HATE HIM TOO???? PLease fill us in......

Triumph
08-24-2006, 01:07 PM
so the guy used to schtoop his cousin. we've all been there.

I am Tom
08-24-2006, 04:41 PM
FYI, TPark gave away tickets w/o the essay many times,

There you go with the money issue again. Funny how you can't find anything good to say about your pal, you can only bring up the tickets everytime you dig deep to try and find something good about Tpark. So if I give out Spurs tickets, I can get you to lick my balls also? Don't forget my tree hugging friend
Adolf Hitler gave away 100s of tickets to the 1936 Olympics in Berlin , Does that make him a better person?

he just did that once, and it was all in fun and everyone enjoyed it.

Why not go back and read the whole topic? many posters called him out on trying to win friends with his ATM card. But then again you seem to share the same habbits. I can see the bond you have with Tpark.

If you do not like TPark, that is fine,

Who said they did not like him? We are tired of his Bull Shit! He makes Topics about how the Spurs suck and he won't post for a year if they win a ring then he runs to Kori and comes back and tells us
Ha Ha Fuck you all I don't have to leave , Kori said I can stay eat shit!

You like posters who lie 24/7? You didn't seem to like Duff Lying to you. maybe your just like Tpark your Bi Polar and you talk with both sides of your mouth.

but I happen to like having him here to stir things up.

I call Bull Shit! I have seen many posts you make where you tell posters to stay on topic and stop starting shit. If that was true you would have made many more topics of folks who stir shit. where is your Come back Hussker topic? He stirred some shit. I haven't seen your come back mouse topic.

If you really wanted shit stirring topics ? your Tpark salad tossing ass would post in the Troll forum so STFU already!

Jimcs50
08-24-2006, 05:03 PM
There you go with the money issue again.

I just answered your question about his essays, I did not mention money again...numbnuts.

Why not go back and read the whole topic? many posters called him out on trying to win friends with his ATM card. But then again you seem to share the same habbits.

Where have I ever bought friends in here? :rolleyes

I
call Bull Shit! I have seen many posts you make where you tell posters to stay on topic and stop starting shit. If that was true you would have made many more topics of folks who stir shit. where is your [b]Come back Hussker topic? He stirred some shit. I haven't seen your come back mouse topic

Find one time that I asked people to stay on topic, just one. Man you are delusional or have me confused with the wrong person. I could care less if we get off topic.

You STFU, this is my thread, and if you do not want to read my opinion, then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!

ShoogarBear
08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Jim doesn't know how to PM. If he did, he'd have 5000 posts.

Inbred
08-24-2006, 06:44 PM
You STFU, this is my thread, and if you do not want to read my opinion, then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!

I can see why you like Tpark you seem to have alot in common.

NORCAL5I0
08-24-2006, 06:49 PM

Looks like my Ninja Jim is having a major meltdown, Why not chill dawg and have glass of wine? ....Oh wait! your still waiting for your wine from Tpark :lmao

I am Tom
08-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry Jim I had no idea your love for Tpark was so Deep! It's kinda cute in a Brokeback sorta way. You look like a man on the edge. I will stop reading Your topic. GOD forbid you you get hurt and make a topic on how your leaving the website also.

dirk4mvp.
08-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Can I be the one to make the Please come back Jimc50 ! topic if he leaves? I always wanted to make one of those.

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 06:58 PM
:lmao @ this subject

Smackie Chan
08-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Kinda reminds of the time Tpark left (again!) last year. Bigzax made a 3 page topic on how we are so mean to him ,and for him not to leave and how Tpark is a good ol boy. Then three weeks later Tpark tells BigZax to Fuck off! and to kiss his ass. :lmao

The only question I have is what did Jim50 think he was going to accomplish by making this topic in the first place, isn't TPark an adult and can make his own choices in life?

LaMarcus Bryant
08-24-2006, 07:06 PM
ThisPeggo, Mookie2001, and elpimpo4cc all live next door to TPark, believe it or not. He's Tpark, in the flesh.

Lance
08-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Jimc50 sems like a nice dude. You would think Tpark would be in here thanking him for the support.

Guru of Nothing
08-24-2006, 07:53 PM
If I go it will be double.

polandprzem
08-25-2006, 05:35 AM
TPark is a lucky guy. He have his own thread.

I'm thinking what I have to do to have my own....

btw. If I was a rich I wiuld give tickets myself. BUt yup - that is a nice gessture

Jimcs50
08-25-2006, 09:40 AM
TPark is a lucky guy. He have his own thread.

I'm thinking what I have to do to have my own....

btw. If I was a rich I wiuld give tickets myself. BUt yup - that is a nice gessture

If those bastards chased you away, I would make a thread to you too.

Jimcs50
08-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Sorry Jim I had no idea your love for Tpark was so Deep! It's kinda cute in a Brokeback sorta way. You look like a man on the edge. I will stop reading Your topic. GOD forbid you you get hurt and make a topic on how your leaving the website also.

Listen up, you started this crap, so when I get pissed, now I am in love with TPark? You are truly unbelievable. How old are you anyway, 13? (That is an insult to 13 yr olds, btw)

Jimcs50
08-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Jim doesn't know how to PM. If he did, he'd have 5000 posts.

You are just jealous of the size of my.......post count.

cheguevara
08-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Jim you do know it's Mouse u talking to right?

Jimcs50
08-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Jim you do know it's Mouse u talking to right?

No, if it is, then he is fucking dead.

Tonto
08-25-2006, 11:14 AM
pale face jim good man
him want pale face tpark to come back to forum
him make tonto proud

Sportcamper
08-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Dr. Jim makes a valid point ....Many of you are very rude and disrespectful... Do you realize how few Lakers Fans even visit this site anymore? It is a Travis-ty!

ShoogarBear
08-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Whatever happened to that one really fine Laker fan?

Sportcamper
08-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Fine as in a “Hottie” or s"sarcastic" fine...

ShoogarBear
08-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Hottie.

SpursWoman
08-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I've given away a lot of tickets around here over the last couple of years, and I wouldn't expect people to kiss my ass and not call me out if I talk badly to other people....and I wouldn't drama-queen if they did, I'm sure I'd feel like I'd deserve it. Of course, I'm rarely (if ever) ugly to anyone...so maybe therein lies the difference?

But whatever. Drama queens make the world go 'round. :spin

polandprzem
08-25-2006, 12:25 PM
If those bastards chased you away, I would make a thread to you too.

No way he is chased away.

I bet you are here on TParks command just to make him the symbol of this forum :)

Justin Timberlake
08-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I am now selling "free Tpark" shirts

dirk4mvp.
08-26-2006, 01:18 AM

Funny how Jim makes a topic kissing the very ass of a person who fucked up another one of his other topics. :lmao

hers is a Bullshit topic Jim made so we would get off Duffs back about the loan..........
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30691&highlight=duff+money

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/jims-loan.jpg

Here is Tparks reply................

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/jims-loan2.jpg

So Tpark gets a pass on fucking up jimc50's topics? I find it strange Jim makes a topic begging a person back to the forum that can reply to his topics in a way that we get bitched at for doing ourselves.

The Irony of it all ...
You could never work for Fox news Jim....
Fare and balance, is not in your vocabulary :lmao

dirk4mvp
08-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Huh? Didn't feel like logging out, then back in before that?

SequSpur
08-26-2006, 08:55 AM
I wish all of you mofos would leave.

Jimcs50
08-26-2006, 01:31 PM

:depressed

polandprzem
08-26-2006, 01:57 PM

You leave - we are gone

ShoogarBear
08-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I wish all of you mofos would leave.Why, so you can tell yourself to STFU?

Jimcs50
08-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Why, so you can tell yourself to STFU?

gameFACE
08-27-2006, 10:48 AM
If I go it will be double.

So come on and let me know.........

-----------------------------------------------

I like that picture of TPark in the Hare Krishna garb with that bald guy playing the guitar.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-27-2006, 02:00 PM
I wish my father gave me a carnival