PDA

View Full Version : France Vs Venezuela

tp time
08-24-2006, 05:12 AM
Funny game! and one question, why Florent Pietrus doesn't play in NBA???

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 05:19 AM
I think he has improved over the last year but a couple years ago when he was in summer league, he was horrible.

tp time
08-24-2006, 05:23 AM
He's the best french player on the floor (every games...). Rebonds, points, dunk..

angel_luv
08-24-2006, 05:25 AM
How is France doing in this competition? I lost track of their progress. :oops

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 05:29 AM
France is 2-2, I think.

He's the best french player on the floor (every games...). Rebonds, points, dunk..

According to the FIBA site, Diaw is leading them in scoring. And Weis in rebounding. But Flo is near the top.

Bruno
08-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Half time : 41-31 for France
France can't hit a three : 0/13 after 3/26 against Lebanon.

why Florent Pietrus doesn't play in NBA???

Flo is playing great in this championship (best french player so far) but at the end of the day he is a 6'6"/6'7" PF who wasn't a starter with Malaga last year.

But I agree with you, he can be quite usefull as an energy player from the bench : he is very athletic, a great defender, he hustles a lot, a good rebounder and he start to have a quite good jumpshoot.
I wouldn't mind him as a Spurs, I think that he can help us against teams like Dallas or Phoenix.

tp time
08-24-2006, 06:44 AM
81-61...France is 2nd (Argentina first) France - Angola next round i think

angel_luv
08-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Argentina is first in their group? I may win some V-Bookie money after all. :D

Edit: I already did. Nicey nice! gracias Argentina. :D

orhe
08-24-2006, 06:49 AM
!! Go Greece!!!!!!!!

Bruno
08-24-2006, 06:52 AM
France - Angola next round i think

yes and if France win (it won't be easy, Angola has been really good against Spain and Germany), they will face the winner of Slovenia against Greece or Turkey (Likely Slovenia :) )

angel_luv
08-24-2006, 06:56 AM
yes and if France win (it won't be easy, Angola has been really good against Spain and Germany), they will face the winner of Slovenia against Greece or Turkey (Likely Slovenia :) )

:tu :D

zeleni
08-24-2006, 07:51 AM

news: We are playing against Turkey...

SO:

Turkey:Slovenija vs France:Angola??

Even semis are possible?? I really like our 3rd spot in the group if all of this is true. I expected Argentina in quarterfinals since we meet the leader of the group A. Let us wait a while, since we still no not know everything.

Bruno
08-24-2006, 07:59 AM
news: We are playing against Turkey...

SO:

Turkey:Slovenija vs France:Angola??

Even semis are possible?? I really like our 3rd spot in the group if all of this is true. I expected Argentina in quarterfinals since we meet the leader of the group A. Let us wait a while, since we still no not know everything.

My bad, I thought Slovenia was 4th.