AEK Athens
Anderlecht

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2006, 01:05 PM
efgh easiest groups...

go manutd and valencia

tlongII
08-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Group A looks tough with Chelsea and Barcelona.

Duncan21
08-24-2006, 01:45 PM
group A definatly the group of death with chelsea and barcelona and werder bremen are no push overs coming second in the bundesliga and traveling to sofia will not be easy, tough group but chelsea and barcelona sould come out of it

darrenbatty
08-24-2006, 01:53 PM
BDFH groups look easy...
Go Liverpool.. Hate the Galatarassay match but the other ones are not too bad..

Duncan21
08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
BDFH groups look easy...
Go Liverpool.. Hate the Galatarassay match but the other ones are not too bad..

thats what i was thinking, even though Galatasaray where in pot 4, that is the game (especially in Turkey) i will not be looking forward to

Streakyshooter08
08-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Yeah group A is pretty tough! I am looking forward to see Chelsea: Barca! Should be great games...

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Barcelona is going to pulverize anyone that comes in their way. This team is quite possibly the best team at a club level ever assembled. The mortal combination of Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco, Messi and now Saviola is un beatable. The only team that stands a chance might be Chelsea and even then, its a longshot, specially the way Barca has been playing as of late.

Anyone catch the 4 - 0 humiliation they served Bayern Munich? This team is SO good its scary

darrenbatty
08-24-2006, 03:16 PM
I would not give it to them this early Manumania.. Even they will have a tough time with the group they are in.. A couple of injuries and they could go down fast.. Don't sleep on Werder Bremen in the group..
Duncan 21.. The thing i hate about the Gala... match is that Liverpool play them away in the last game of the group stages.. So I am hoping they would have qualified out of the group by then.. If not that will not be a good game with the Turkish crowd.. Bordeaux seem allright and now that PSV has lost a couple of players they do not seem that bad either.. but Liverpool might be without a couple of players maybe for the first game against PSV.. fingers crossed.. no injuries in midfield and defence till then..

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2006, 05:50 PM
is saviola back with barca? i thought he was sold or still on loan?

same with riquelme?

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2006, 06:18 PM
is saviola back with barca? i thought he was sold or still on loan?

same with riquelme?
Saviola is back, Riquelme was gone long ago, he's with Villareal

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Saviola is back, Riquelme was gone long ago, he's with Villareal

villareal is goin to be a gun this season, but damn it pires pulled a leggy, now his out for like 6months or the season...lucky bastard is the second comin of grant hill sign a contract and not play... :madrun

ponky
08-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Asi Asi Gana, Real Madrid!!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
08-25-2006, 04:55 AM
sei sei sei fooooooooo

velik_m
08-25-2006, 02:46 PM
UEFA super cup:
Barcelona down 0:2 at half

Duncan21
08-25-2006, 03:36 PM