PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

LeoARG
08-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi guys.

I'm new here.
My name is Leo and I am from Argentina, if you ever need a text to be translated I'll do my best.

I'll try to give unbiased on opinions when it comes to Scola and Manu, but I won't be easy :rolleyes

I've been reading this boards for a while and I noticed that Scola is a hot topic.
Honestly, I thought the Spurs scouts had made a mistake on him, but I am amazed at how much he developed on a single year.He is been awesome lately.

As for him starting the games on Argentina,I don't think it will happen, because Wolkowyski has story and the experience, it takes time for the younger players to get the starting position.I've seen some guys pointing that as something negative, but it isn't.

Leo

KoriEllis
08-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the Forum, LEO :)

ducks
08-21-2004, 11:06 PM
welcome
:wink

ChumpDumper
08-21-2004, 11:12 PM
As for him starting the games on Argentina,I don't think it will happen, because Wolkowyski has story and the experience, it takes time for the younger players to get the starting position.I've seen some guys pointing that as something negative, but it isn't.I brought it up as a joke....some folks make a really big deal about starting.

You have an excellenet point about Ruben, and Scola off the bench is working very well.

Welcome.

iminlakerland
08-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Hola and bienvenidos :)

SpursWoman
08-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the forum :makeout :wink

ducks
08-21-2004, 11:26 PM
gee sw you sure do not waste any time:wink

E20
08-22-2004, 12:43 AM
Hola senor and enjoy your stay at the forums.:spin

TacoBeer
08-22-2004, 03:12 AM
:moon

Now your part of the family!!!:rollin

baseline bum
08-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Hola... me voy a cagar en la puta cara de Kobe Bryant.

smeagol
08-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Hola Leo. Bienvenido.

Este foro es un masa. Los tipos que postean saben un huevo de basket y como te habras dado cuenta tienen mucho sentido del humor.

No entiendo por que todos los Argentinos postean en SR ya que aquí es donde está los fans de los Spurs que realmente saben de lo que están hablando.

Ademas, Kori es una idola por la manera que maneja este foro.

Un abrazo

LeoARG
08-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Thanks everybody!!

Muy bueno lo de la cara de Kobe..

No entiendo por que todos los Argentinos postean en SR ya que aquí es donde está los fans de los Spurs que realmente saben de lo que están hablando.

Si, aca estan los verdaderos fans de los Spurs.

Das Texan
08-22-2004, 01:53 PM
hello.

and welcome to our sometimes happy home.

SergioNogueira
08-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Welcome!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi guys.

I'm new here.
My name is Leo and I am from Argentina, if you ever need a text to be translated I'll do my best.

I'll try to give unbiased on opinions when it comes to Scola and Manu, but I won't be easy :rolleyes

I've been reading this boards for a while and I noticed that Scola is a hot topic.
Honestly, I thought the Spurs scouts had made a mistake on him, but I am amazed at how much he developed on a single year.He is been awesome lately.

As for him starting the games on Argentina,I don't think it will happen, because Wolkowyski has story and the experience, it takes time for the younger players to get the starting position.I've seen some guys pointing that as something negative, but it isn't.

Leo

Welcome Leo and thanks for the offer.
There is an obvious Spurs/Argenina connection and it'll be nice to have another set of eyes in that area of the world. Are there any up and coming Argentinian bball players that could be potential Spurs?

Kori Ellis
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Did you seriously just bump a six-year old thread for absolutely no reason? And you wonder why you can't start threads?