PDA

View Full Version : Bonzi a Nugget?

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I know its not that credible but hoopsworld is saying he is going to sign a $3 million 1 year deal with the Nuggets

ill wait till a more credible source reports it b4 i believe anything :lol

Sacramental
08-25-2006, 07:53 PM
3 million for 1 year? haha i doubt it, this guy needs a 3 or 4 year deal. he's a 30 year old gold digga :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-25-2006, 07:54 PM
i hope your right coz i dont want that headcase in Denver. Wells should go hang out with spree

Sacramental
08-25-2006, 07:55 PM
^word, k-mart + bonzi = indiana pacers when they had ron artest

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-25-2006, 07:56 PM
^word, k-mart + bonzi = indiana pacers when they had ron artest

i better cancel my front row tickets then :lol :lol

Bob Lanier
08-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Why would the Nuggets want another post-up guard with a shaky jumpshot? They need a reliable jumpshooter who can play off of Anthony, not someone who plays the same position.

RON ARTEST
08-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Why would the Nuggets want another post-up guard with a shaky jumpshot? They need a reliable jumpshooter who can play off of Anthony, not someone who plays the same position.
they probably just want someone with the most talent. they can have him, the fact that he is signing a one year deal tells us all we need to know about his personanlity and how much he really cares about money.

NBA Junkie
08-25-2006, 10:25 PM
they probably just want someone with the most talent. they can have him, the fact that he is signing a one year deal tells us all we need to know about his personanlity and how much he really cares about money.

Or, how other teams in the league feel about his reputation.

The Nuggets are desperate for a 2-guard since it's the teams biggest need. JR Smith probably isn't ready yet, and the Nuggets are getting a steal at $3 million if it's true (It's hoopsworld, though :lol ).

Besides, there is no guarantee that Wells will even be there beyond this year. Most likely, he probably won't be if Smith shows a dramatic increase in maturity and productivity.

The Nuggets have nothing to lose and everything to gain with this move.