PDA

View Full Version : NZ Spurs

alamo50
08-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Where is NZ Spurs aka Chris Levett from New Zealand?
He used to hang here and on other Spurs forums before he got to San Antonio and watch some games this season and now he seems dissapeared without saying a word.

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM
He has deserted the Spurs because they did not re-sign Sean Marks. He is now following his other man-crush, Kobe. :p

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 04:16 PM
View Profile: NZ Spurs
NZ Spurs
Spurs Artist
Last Activity: Today 04:24 AM

alamo50
08-24-2006, 04:18 PM
So why isn't he answering any messages from me and others for months?

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 04:20 PM

I don't know.

Looks like he's just a lurker these days.

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 04:21 PM
I know at ClubSpurs (formerly SpursCentral) he registered as "NZ Suns" but he is not active there either.

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 04:25 PM
I know at ClubSpurs (formerly SpursCentral) he registered as "NZ Suns" but he is not active there really either.

Why did they change names? Did they merge in with other sites? Does Misty run it now?

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 04:26 PM
They joined a different company. Its the same one that does ClubLakers, etc. Misti and Jackie both run it but I think Misti is more involved now.

alamo50
08-24-2006, 04:29 PM
So now he trying to get hook ups in Phoenix?

I never got that shirt you gave him to give to me Mikey.
He was realy pumped to hang with me, but he was just a few miles away and never bothered to take time so I could go get the shirt.

What amazes me most is that he just doesn't reply to anything at all after all we done for this kid.

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 04:30 PM
They joined a different company. Its the same one that does ClubLakers, etc. Misti and Jackie both run it but I think Misti is more involved now.

I didn't see Jackie's name anywhere and saw this...

http://www.clubspurs.com/img/san-antonio-spurs-160x160.gif

So I thought maybe Misti took over.

Well hopefully the network brings them more traffic.

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah...that sucks.

My bad bro, I figured since he was going to see you, it would be just as good to give him the shirt to give to you.

When we spoke when he was here he was really looking forward to the European leg of his trip and really excited about seeing you.

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Jackie does a lot of the admin stuff still. I think she is just taking a reduced role and letting Misti do a lot of stuff.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2006, 05:44 PM

if you dont resemble a sheep, he has move onto another sheep

missmyzte
08-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Last I heard from Chris was he just taking a break from forums, doesn't have a lot of time right now.

Alamo - I offered to burn the shirt when we went to the game here in LA (just kidding! ... kinda) and he said no way because you'd kill him, you were really looking forward to getting the shirt. Sorry it didn't get to you.

Kori and others - all for SpursCentral's transition to ClubSpurs, we have joined a community of forums that started with ClubLakers and includes several different sites. The reason my name is on the graphic is because I'm an active member at ClubLakers so that's who they know, they aren't familiar with Jackie. I am taking a more active role now, but Jackie and I are both the admins. It wasn't that we weren't happy with our traffic at SC, we just liked the idea of being part of a community of forums and it's an upgraded forum style (EZBoard sucks!).

Y'all should check us out (I know Mouse already found us) - http://www.clubspurs.com

Kori Ellis
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
it's an upgraded forum style (EZBoard sucks!).

That's a very good reason to change. You are right ezBoard does suck. It helped us all get started, but I couldn't wait to get off of it.

The site looks very nice, I was looking at it earlier today.

missmyzte
08-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks Kori

samikeyp
08-24-2006, 09:32 PM
You two did a great job misti! Don't forget....Blondie has something for you from me.

missmyzte
08-24-2006, 09:54 PM
You two did a great job misti! Don't forget....Blondie has something for you from me.
I know, I'll get it in October! I still can't believe you won't be there though!

ghostofsaspot
08-24-2006, 10:30 PM
chris (nzspurs) is awesome, I miss that dude. The guy is even better in person. Chris if you read this man, whats up??? Email me.

--ghostofSASPOT

ghostofsaspot
08-24-2006, 10:31 PM
MIKEY...wheres my black shirt...hahaha jk, how have you been??

NZ Spurs
08-25-2006, 12:52 AM
Jurgen - I had to fly home in a rush, my mum had an accident and was in hospital. You will excuse me if I have other things on my mind. In the rush of finding a one way ticket home from Holland I still had the pressence of mind to leave your precious shirt with my relatives to send to you at a later date. You can email me your address and I will endevour to get the shirt to you, but believe me bro it isn't right up there on my list of priorities at the moment.

Mikey - I'm sorry bro, I still really appreciate you comming over that night and bringing the ice tea. I will get the shirt to Jurgen.

SASPOT - Dude your my dawg! LOL! WHATABURGER 4 life! email me!

Kori - I'm sorry this got dragged out on your message board. I love reading BTW.

Man I was just playing as well I will always be a Spurs fan.

ghostofsaspot
08-25-2006, 12:56 AM
WHATABURGERRRRRR!! Dude those weeks u came to sa where tight as fuk..you need to come back!!!!!!!!! So we can go 2 mexico again.

Kori Ellis
08-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Kori - I'm sorry this got dragged out on your message board. I love reading BTW.

No problem.

I hope your mom is well now.

NZ Spurs
08-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Dude I will never forget Mexico! Your mums cooking was the shit! All in all I visited about 26 countries and your mothers cooking was my favorite, right up there with the kebabs in Turkey and the whatever it was (dog?) in Albania. I tried to cook some tacos when I got back but they sucked.

missmyzte
08-25-2006, 01:09 AM
What about In-n-Out???
Sorry to hear about your mom, hope all is well now and that the move went well.

NZ Spurs
08-25-2006, 01:13 AM
Misty I haven't forgotten about you either! That Lakers game was awesome. I laughed the other day I was watching the Big Lebowsky and they mentioned In-n-Out!

TDMVPDPOY
08-25-2006, 04:45 AM
nzspurs, did u get any putang while travelin man??

samikeyp
08-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Saspot...good to see you brother....life is good. We need to get to Hooters before I leave.

NZ....Sorry about your mom bro...I didn't know. I hope she is ok.

ghostofsaspot
08-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Nz hope your mom gets well soon.

Mikey where are you going?????

samikeyp
08-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Lansing Michigan.

ghostofsaspot
08-25-2006, 11:25 AM
No!!! Dude that sucks!!!!

ghostofsaspot
08-25-2006, 11:27 AM
And about nz getting any puntang hahahaha he'll remember "hey man" hahaha

samikeyp
08-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Didn't you take him to Boys Town? :lmao

alamo50
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Jurgen - I had to fly home in a rush, my mum had an accident and was in hospital. You will excuse me if I have other things on my mind. In the rush of finding a one way ticket home from Holland I still had the pressence of mind to leave your precious shirt with my relatives to send to you at a later date. You can email me your address and I will endevour to get the shirt to you, but believe me bro it isn't right up there on my list of priorities at the moment.

I hope your mom is healed from whatever happened to her.
I was worried you crashed and died or something Chris.
I just didn't expect not receiving even a 1 minute email from you in 3 months time.
Glad I called you out up in here or who knows when we would have heard from you again.

My address is in your PM.