PDA

View Full Version : Texas-USC Rose Bowl on ESPN Classic

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-27-2006, 10:08 AM
I just turned on my TV and it was there.

About 11:00 left in the fourth quarter.

johngateswhiteley
08-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I just turned on my TV and it was there.

About 11:00 left in the fourth quarter.

...this is where USC falls apart and lets t.u. win. but, hey, thats what good teams do...they take advantage of other teams mistakes.

reydawg
08-27-2006, 06:02 PM
lets t.u. win

A team deciding to quit in the Natl title game to "let" the opponent win is very disturbing. My enjoyment of UT's victory is dimished now that I know our title was tainted because USC had no interest in winning. I guess it's better to know the truth.

Did any of the other teams on the schedule "let" us win, or was it just USC? Before you told me this, I would have guessed CU (part 2), Rice, ULaLa, KU, and a couple of the other bigger blowouts quit. But there's a difference: those teams gave up because they had no realistic hope of winning.

USC was a formidable team and obviously extremely capable of beating anybody in the country. I'm truly disappointed they didn't give it their all. Instead they "let" Texas leave Pasadena with the crystal football. At least they were interested up until the fourth quarter.

Maybe we can get the two teams back together and make USC promise to try this time.

Mr Dio
08-27-2006, 06:03 PM
...this is where USC falls apart and lets t.u. win. but, hey, thats what good teams do...they take advantage of other teams mistakes.

No shit???
You think so you fuckin Tard??? :lol

You'd better stick to being an ag, mija.
You're much better suited to looking like the dumbass you are & you're doing nothing but making Ture Trojan fans look stupid which the vast majority aren't.