PDA

View Full Version : Melmart

NorCal510
08-29-2006, 11:28 AM
A's rolling, Rangers fallin :smokin

Melmart1
08-29-2006, 12:01 PM
I am not a frontrunner, so I support my team nonetheless. Though most would give up on post-season aspirations, I myself have not, though I am not exactly expecting it either.

I am also a gracious fan and don't find the need to gloat, unlike you. But I guess when my other teams are the Warriors and the Raiders, you have to have something to gloat about, now don't you?

NorCal510
08-29-2006, 12:30 PM
your jelous

MoSpur
08-29-2006, 12:45 PM
The Rangers aren't out.

Melmart1
08-29-2006, 12:59 PM
your jelous
First of all, learn to spell white boy. Or were you speaking ebonics, cus 'jelous' ain't no word I ever heard of.

Why am I jealous of a team that has allowed more runs than they scored, whose cleanup guy has no power and a shitty batting average and especially of a team whose fans are.. well, Oakland fans.

MoSpur summed it up best- the Rangers are not out. It doesn't look good but I will continue to support them till the end. Unlike you and your team. I know you are the definition of a frontrunner cus even when you were a mere small annoyance as SNOWBOARDER, you never came into the baseball forum and you never pimped the A's. Which leads me to believe that you don't give a shit about them unless they are winning. That makes you a sorry excuse for a baseball 'fan'.

NorCal510
08-29-2006, 01:02 PM
First of all, learn to spell white boy. Or were you speaking ebonics, cus 'jelous' ain't no word I ever heard of.

Why am I jealous of a team that has allowed more runs than they scored, whose cleanup guy has no power and a shitty batting average and especially of a team whose fans are.. well, Oakland fans.

MoSpur summed it up best- the Rangers are not out. It doesn't look good but I will continue to support them till the end. Unlike you and your team. I know you are the definition of a frontrunner cus even when you were a mere small annoyance as SNOWBOARDER, you never came into the baseball forum and you never pimped the A's. Which leads me to believe that you don't give a shit about them unless they are winning. That makes you a sorry excuse for a baseball 'fan'.
no it wasnt baseball season back then. your jealous

FromWayDowntown
08-29-2006, 01:24 PM
no it wasnt baseball season back then. your jealous

Maybe Melmart's next post needs to give examples of the uses of "your" and "you're." Then, in the post after that, Melmart can teach you how to use "there," "their," and "they're."

Oakland looks good there and their pitching should get stronger when Harden and Street return, but they're still a long way from clinching anything. If the Athletics come back to Earth from winning 23 of 30 (or whatever it's been) both the Angels and Rangers will have a chance to catch them. Should that happen, I'm sure you're going to be called on the carpet for your frontrunning ways.

NorCal510
08-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Maybe Melmart's next post needs to give examples of the uses of "your" and "you're." Then, in the post after that, Melmart can teach you how to use "there," "their," and "they're."

Oakland looks good there and their pitching should get stronger when Harden and Street return, but they're still a long way from clinching anything. If the Athletics come back to Earth from winning 23 of 30 (or whatever it's been) both the Angels and Rangers will have a chance to catch them. Should that happen, I'm sure you're going to be called on the carpet for your frontrunning ways.
Great lesson teacher.

Melmart1
08-29-2006, 01:34 PM

Actually, I was saving that for later, FWD! You ruined it! :madrun

All kidding aside, I was actually looking up this bit of info:

Total Posts: 468 (1.64 posts per day)
Find all posts by snowboarder
Find all threads started by snowboarder

NorCal claims that he didn't come in here to pimp the A's because:

no it wasnt baseball season back then

But correct me if I am wrong- didn't the season start in April? Wasn't Spring Training in Feb and March, back when REAL baseball fans such as myself were already pimping their teams? If NorCal was here since November, methinks that means he has had the last SIX MONTHS to come in here and pimp his team, yet chose to wait till they were in first.

Hmmm, curious. Very curious.

Marklar MM
08-29-2006, 03:40 PM
A's=no chance

NorCal510
08-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Actually, I was saving that for later, FWD! You ruined it! :madrun

All kidding aside, I was actually looking up this bit of info:

Total Posts: 468 (1.64 posts per day)
Find all posts by snowboarder
Find all threads started by snowboarder

NorCal claims that he didn't come in here to pimp the A's because:

But correct me if I am wrong- didn't the season start in April? Wasn't Spring Training in Feb and March, back when REAL baseball fans such as myself were already pimping their teams? If NorCal was here since November, methinks that means he has had the last SIX MONTHS to come in here and pimp his team, yet chose to wait till they were in first.

Hmmm, curious. Very curious.

god damn do you have to be the CIA and do all that shit? The A's are my team, suck my dick if you dont like it.

Melmart1
08-29-2006, 11:45 PM
god damn do you have to be the CIA and do all that shit and expose me for the phony that I am? The A's are my team since they fell into first place because I am a bandwagonning frontrunner, why else are the Spurs my team instead of Golden State?
There, fixed it for you.

BeerIsGood!
09-01-2006, 05:38 PM
:lmao
There, fixed it for you. :lmao

I feel your frustration with the boy, but everyone knows he'll just pimp the next champion that comes along. I'm surprised he hasn't been saying he's a Spainard or Greek to jump on that bandwagon. Although I'll give him credit for his Raiders bullshit because they are gonna suck big time. That wagon is incredibly light.

NorCal510
09-01-2006, 10:27 PM
:lmao :lmao

I feel your frustration with the boy, but everyone knows he'll just pimp the next champion that comes along. I'm surprised he hasn't been saying he's a Spainard or Greek to jump on that bandwagon. Although I'll give him credit for his Raiders bullshit because they are gonna suck big time. That wagon is incredibly light.
no actually i already said i dont like the raiders, i like the vikings. fuck greece and them, US all the way to A.

NorCal510
09-02-2006, 01:13 AM
A's win

Burn531
09-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Did any of you really think the Rangers even had a chance in that division after the break?

BUMP
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Ranger=done

we could go undefeated the rest of the way, and still might not make it because of how good the A's are. they will win the world series

Melmart1
09-04-2006, 12:34 PM
The A's don't have enough offense to win the World Series. The Yankees will beat up on them in the first round, as much as it pains me to say that. I believe the Tigers or Yankees will win the WS. I am rooting for the Tigers :)

BUMP
09-04-2006, 06:14 PM
The A's don't have enough offense to win the World Series. The Yankees will beat up on them in the first round, as much as it pains me to say that. I believe the Tigers or Yankees will win the WS. I am rooting for the Tigers :)

Tigers=no. they dont play well against top competition.

Yankees are a good choice, but it looks like theyve gone a little flat. A's dont hit, but they draw bunches of walks and always get the big hit. i think its their year this year despite the other 1st round exits

NorCal510
09-04-2006, 07:05 PM
fuck you

Fillmoe
09-04-2006, 07:17 PM
norcal just got shitted on by walmart

NorCal510
09-04-2006, 07:21 PM
i cant get shitted on by some lesbo

Burn531
09-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Tigers=no. they dont play well against top competition.

Same thing said about the Miami Heat last season.