PDA

View Full Version : want a blowjob with your surgery?

atxrocker
08-30-2006, 10:21 PM
A nurse is behind bars after accusations that he sexually assaulted a patient at the North Austin Medical Center near Parmer and Mopac.

Police say it was back on August 6 that dispatch received a 911 with a patient claiming a male nurse sexually assaulted him not one but twice following surgery at North Austin Medical Center.

Thirty-seven-year-old nurse Ignasio Arias of Killeen is charged with sexual assault in the incident.

The arrest warrant says the patient, a 33-year-old man, had just undergone emergency surgery on his neck. He was wearing a neck brace and had limited mobility.

"At first, he wasn't sure what was going on. He told the person to stop, and he did. He kind of questioned whether he was dreaming it, but it happened again," APD Sex Crimes Det. Chris Dunn said.

"As soon as we became aware of the allegation, we suspended the employee to participate in a proper investigation," Director of Human Resources St. David's Network Julie Hajek said.

Arias has been suspended without pay.

The medical center says Arias passed all their background checks when he was hired.

http://kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=5346431

:lmao what the fuck kind of shit is this? that fucker will probably like his prison sentence since he will be getting ass raped all the time

PM5K
08-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Gaylord Focker?

TxJudsonCocketTx
08-30-2006, 10:24 PM
They Said They Wouldnt Publish This In The Newspapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Suing Somebody

atxrocker
08-30-2006, 10:26 PM
seriously, next time i get a procedure done i'm requesting all female nurses. this is bullshit, can't get decent healthcare without having to worry about some fag blowing you while you're drugged up.

TxJudsonCocketTx
08-30-2006, 10:28 PM
seriously, next time i get a procedure done i'm requesting all female nurses. this is bullshit, can't get decent healthcare without having to worry about some fag blowing you while you're drugged up.

you know you would love it fag boy

atxrocker
08-30-2006, 10:30 PM
you know you would love it fag boy

I dig the broads. you're too busy gagging on chamillionaire's dick to notice.

Guru of Nothing
08-30-2006, 10:40 PM
I had such high hopes for this thread, and then I read it.

AlamoSpursFan
08-30-2006, 11:36 PM
I had surgery once...I woke up to Helga from the East German Swim Team. If she'd blown me, I'd be dead now. This dude should consider himself lucky!

:lmao

Spurminator
08-30-2006, 11:37 PM
If you close your eyes it feels the same anyway.

What?

CuckingFunt
08-30-2006, 11:39 PM
I had surgery once...I woke up to Helga from the East German Swim Team. If she'd blown me, I'd be dead now. This dude should consider himself lucky!

A real bad surgery would have meant waking up AS Helga from the East German Women's Swim Team.

AlamoSpursFan
08-30-2006, 11:55 PM
A real bad surgery would have meant waking up AS Helga from the East German Women's Swim Team.

It was a hernia surgery, so you have no idea how right you are...

Drachen
08-31-2006, 12:47 AM
I too had such high hopes for this thread, I thought it would tell me where I would want to get my next surgical procedure. Alas, I was disappointed.

AlamoSpursFan
08-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Don't give up so soon...