PDA

View Full Version : Organizing one's crap

RandomGuy
08-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Apologies to hemaboa. His neice had a picture taken in one the coolest things ever:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/hegamboa/07-29-06_1240.jpg

Those little canvas cube things ROCK!!

You can get them at Lowe's.

My wife and I used to have a huge dresser with drawers that took up a LOT of floor space. I saw these things, or something like them on some show on TV, and they gave me a great idea.

We took some old bakers racks that we were going to give away, and a few of these cubes, and replaced that way-too-big dresser with a taller and more efficient shelf/cube arrangement. Six little cubes took the place of an entire dresser!

The cool thing is that the cubes are really portable. When you do laundry, you just arrange the cubes on the bed, take the clean stuff like socks and underwear and toss them into the cubes as you go.

Phenomanul
08-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Whoa..... Let's just say that seeing my niece's picture was a little surprising after reading the title...

It kind of caught me off guard...

:lol :lol

ShoogarBear
08-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Let's just say seeing my niece's picture was a little surprising after reading the title...

:lol :lol:lmao I can just imagine . . .

It is kind of an interesting idea, though.

Phenomanul
08-31-2006, 05:16 PM
:lmao I can just imagine . . .

It is kind of an interesting idea, though.

Which part? The misleading title?

missmyzte
08-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Whoa..... Let's just say that seeing my niece's picture was a little surprising after reading the title...

:lol :lol
LMAO
I was thinking that after reading the title and then seeing your niece (who is very cute, by the way).

Phenomanul
08-31-2006, 09:38 PM
LMAO
I was thinking that after reading the title and then seeing your niece (who is very cute, by the way).

Thank you...

BTW my parents who rarely if ever frequent the board called me about their own 'knee jerk' reaction to this thread. :lol

Oscar DeLa
08-31-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't know what it is but does that baby believe in evolution?

Phenomanul
08-31-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't know what it is but does that baby believe in evolution?

I do know that you can be rather obnoxious sometimes (not always)...

But to answer your question: I do know she will be smarter than you, cause apparently you don't know anything.... :lol :lol

RandomGuy
09-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Thank you...

BTW my parents who rarely if ever frequent the board called me about their own 'knee jerk' reaction to this thread. :lol

Tell them that I didn't really think about the title given what was in the cube.

I just looove those little cubes.

Didn't mean to imply in the slightest that the very cute little girl is something that needs to be organized. The picture is very cute, and my wife and I have similar pictures of our little one in funny places, such as her parents mailbox with a stamp on his head.

Apologies to the parents.