PDA

View Full Version : LMAO......Now who is gonna diss JJ Reddick

lebomb
09-01-2006, 07:32 AM
We dayum sure could have used him on the US squad this year. Everyone craps on JJ as one dimensional......well, we could have used his one dimensional droppin bombs on your ass from the 3pt. arc. :madrun

Where were our outside shooters???? Greece had alot of em.

Back to the drawing board.

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 08:35 AM
I will because he was stupid enough to get a DUI.

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 08:52 AM
I will because he's from Duke.

lebomb
09-01-2006, 08:57 AM
........great answers :rolleyes

SERIOUSLY.........he may be unathletic, not a great defender, one dimensional.......but he can shoot the lights out. That is what the US needed.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 08:58 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/zikman/redickulous-lygay.jpg

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 08:59 AM
........great answers :rolleyes

SERIOUSLY.........he may be unathletic, not a great defender, one dimensional.......but he can shoot the lights out. That is what the US needed.
Yes, and it's not like he would have been a liability on defense since Greece made every single shot they took.

lebomb
09-01-2006, 09:07 AM
We were supposed to already HAVE good defense.........we needed good shooting worse than anything. We couldnt make a damn thing from the outside.....or freethrow.....something Reddick is excellent at.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 09:10 AM
We were supposed to already HAVE good defense.
And poof goes the argument.

ggoose25
09-01-2006, 09:52 AM
JJ and Adam Morrison shouldve been on the team. Bosh and Jamison coulve stayed home

lebomb
09-01-2006, 10:00 AM
JJ and Adam Morrison shouldve been on the team.

AGREED!!!! They can hit jumpers and FREE THROWS!!!!!

lebomb
09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
And poof goes the argument.

You are telling me, JJ would not have helped???

I would just run him off of screens behind the arc......BANG!!! He would kill people, especially since the international 3pt. line is much closer. He would have gone to town on their asses!!!!

:elephant

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 10:05 AM
You are telling me, JJ would not have helped???

I would just run him off of screens behind the arc......BANG!!! He would kill people, especially since the international 3pt. line is much closer. He would have gone to town on their asses!!!!

:elephant
Yeah, okay. He's a better shooter than everyone else on the team. It's a moot point, since he's unable to call a fucking Taxi after a night out of cosmos and poppers.

lebomb
09-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Yeah, okay. He's a better shooter than everyone else on the team. It's a moot point, since he's unable to call a fucking Taxi after a night out of cosmos and poppers.

LOL......ya got me on that one!

Bruno
09-01-2006, 10:32 AM
First, USA biggest weakness was defense not shooting (as said before).
Second, Reddick was injured and started to play BB again only one week ago : link (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-nbainsider2006aug20,0,6035352.column?coll=orl-magic)

lebomb
09-01-2006, 10:36 AM
First, USA biggest weakness was defense not shooting (as said before).
Second, Reddick was injured and started to play BB again only one week ago : link (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-nbainsider2006aug20,0,6035352.column?coll=orl-magic)

I think the offense was weak too......they as a team didnt shoot well. Also, they didnt hit free throws as a team. Look at the overall stats. The other finalist teams shoot well as a team and hit free throws.

Bruno
09-01-2006, 10:42 AM
I think the offense was weak too......they as a team didnt shoot well. Also, they didnt hit free throws as a team. Look at the overall stats. The other finalist teams shoot well as a team and hit free throws.

You need to be fouled to shoot a FT and Reddick wouldn't have get a lot of calls with his jumpshoots.
BTW, this thread is pointless since JJ was injured, plain and simple.

lebomb
09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
You need to be fouled to shoot a FT and Reddick wouldn't have get a lot of calls with his jumpshoots.
BTW, this thread is pointless since JJ was injured, plain and simple.

I was just pointing out that alot of people diss JJ because all he can do is shoot off screens......well, that is exactly what would have helped the US in a game like yesterday.

IMHO

rayweb_on
09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
the argentine NT lost the frendly games before the WC cus the defense ..they said if you feel confortable in the defense the ofense then comes alone ..in second part of the game USA -GREECE the greek made almost every shot they took ...so when the defense of the USA nT its not working thats why in offense they dont feel confortable to take any shot
anyway ...the main problem its nothe the playes who play and who refuse to play ..to win again they have to found chemestry ...and of couse stop to believe they will win just cus they are wearing a USA jersey

ShoogarBear
09-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Why would JJ Redick (learn to spell his name if you're such a fan of the puss) been any better than Micahel Redd, or Kobe, or Ray Allen? Answer: he wouldn't.

Redick will never make the team.