PDA

View Full Version : Greece vs. Spain

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Who's gonna win the gold???

who gives a fuck?

lebomb
09-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Apparently the US squad doesnt give a fu<k.

Im going with Greece....good shooters, and they are big.

Stephen005
09-01-2006, 08:58 AM
There will be a lot of grease at that game.

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Definitely. Pau Gasol needs to cut his greasy hair and shave his ugly beard. Garbajosa also is a greasy mofo.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Definitely. Pau Gasol needs to cut his greasy hair and shave his ugly beard. Garbajosa also is a greasy mofo.
Most of the Spanish team looks like they need a delousing, a shower and a razor.

Stephen005
09-01-2006, 09:17 AM
I have never seen any of these players you are talking about, the fact they are Greek or Spanish suggested to me they may be in need of a good wash.

Extra Stout
09-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Spain will beat Greece. They've been the best team all tourney long.

Argentina was #2, and they will whip the U.S. for the bronze.

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Argentina was #2, and they will whip the U.S. for the bronze.
I don't think so. Argentina is going home without a medal.

US is too deep of a team for Argentina to overcome. Once Prigioni comes in for Pepe and Manu goes to the bench, the game is over.

And if all of Argentina's PF's and C's couldn't stop Gasol from making 79 and one plays, I wonder how well they're gonna do against Howard, Brand, and Bosh.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Greece has been the best TEAM all tourney long IMO. Spain has more talent, but without Pau at 100 percent, they have little chance.

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 09:37 AM
I haven't seen Greece play yet, to tell you the truh, today's Argentina - Spain game was the first whole game that I could watch live due to the fact that I was very busy and ESPN and FOX are a bunch of liars.

So I want to see Greece play for once and see what people are really talking about. I don't even know if I'll be able to watch tomorrow's bronze medal game because I don't think it's worth waking up that early because I have a football game at 1.

SLOVENIAN 8
09-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Most of the Spanish team looks like they need a delousing, a shower and a razor.

They dont care about that shit, they are playing now a WC finals....

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 09:54 AM
They dont care about that shit, they are playing now a WC finals....
That they don't care about personal hygiene is obvious.

austinfan
09-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I haven't watched Greece play in the tournament. For those who have, and who watched the US game, has Greece been playing at this level all along, or did they have one of those out-of-their-mind games that will go down in the history of their squad?

I'm inclined to pick Greece because of the Gasol injury.

sendman
09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
But, will there be any grace?

SLOVENIAN 8
09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
That they don't care about personal hygiene is obvious.
If he is not shave himself that dosent mean that he is not showering ,itc.... :lol :lol

dbestpro
09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
The best team.

V-2
09-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Greece will win, Gasol or no Gasol. I'd like to see Gonzalez and Pau try elbowing big Sofo. Greece is missing one of its best players in Zisis due to Varejao's cheap shots.
I think Greece flew under the radar mainly because no Greek players are playing in the NBA, but that doesn't mean that they are a one tournament hit wonder.
Spain will be the favorite of course, we like to be outsiders.

nkdlunch
09-01-2006, 11:19 AM
:lol Alvarez is a freakin hater. The obvious 2 best teams are in the finals.

spursjustice
09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Spain - if Gasol is playing...
Greece - if Gasol doesn't play...

Did anyone see him shed a few tears at the end of the Argentina Vs Spain game? Was it a "I'm so happy, we made the finals" tear or a "I'm injured and I don't think I'll be fit to play in the finals" tear?

V-2
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I think it was more "like I'm a stud dude" tears. Pau is maturing into a very good player.

alamo50
09-01-2006, 11:55 AM
I hope Gasol will be fit to play.
He deserves this.

~Sweetmelody~
09-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Alvarez, you sound bitter :lol
Don't-it shows how immature you are -oh wait you are only 16 -right? :angel

Nikos
09-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I think Greece can win even if Gasol is healthy.

Greece plays solid on BOTH ends of the court. If Greece gets solid contributions from their BIGS they can easily win. But who knows?

Right now I will pick Greece.

The only players who really impressed me were Sergio Rodriguez and Garbajosa. Gasol was excellent don't get me wrong but I wasn't exactly suprised or impressed by his game.

V-2
09-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Malaka Niko, of course you pick Greece, u r a homer.
We want Spain at full strength, play collectively, and our guards will lead the way.

Duncan21
09-01-2006, 03:33 PM
i hope greece wins, the deserve it! come on!!!!!!!!!

Martin R
09-01-2006, 05:50 PM
There's NO WAY Spain can beat Spain without Gasol. No way.

If Gasol plays, then Greece wins it +7

milkyway21
09-01-2006, 08:35 PM
at the start of this tournament i said i like Spain's chances.

well, I never bet big on a team than more than I bet on Spain. Now that they had beaten the Olympic champs, I think they can win this thing. This is a great matchup. Both play good defense.

i just wonder if Pau can stop the #5? :angel

spurschick
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
I think Greece will win, with or without a healthy Pau Gasol.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Espańa. :nutkick:

milkyway21
09-01-2006, 09:20 PM
if Spain wins who will be MVP? Calderon? or Pau?

what about Greece? #5? or someone else? that baby ShaQ made some Kingkong moves last night against the US shld be given consideration if they win :D

Tek_XX
09-02-2006, 01:54 AM
I'm gonna say Spain.

Spurologist
09-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Baby Shaq (Sofoklis SCHORTSIANITIS) has Cameroon lineage. Represent.

Slinkyman
09-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Gasol out with fracture.

SAITAMA, Japan -- Pau Gasol, Spain's leading scorer and rebounder, has a partial fracture in his left foot and will not play in the FIBA World Championship gold medal game against Greece on Sunday night, according to team officials.

In a release on the team's Web site Saturday night, Gasol, who was injured in the final minutes of the semifinal victory over Argentina, has "a partial fracture to the base of the fifth metatarsal in his left foot, so he will be unavailable" for the championship game.

The 7-foot Gasol, who plays for the Memphis Grizzlies, hurt his left foot when he was fouled with 1:36 remaining in the 75-74 victory over Argentina. He made the two free throws to give Spain (8-0) a 73-67 lead, then left for the bench.

After the win that guaranteed Spain its first medal ever in a world championships, Gasol had to be carried from the court by two teammates, including his younger brother, Marc.

He underwent a scan and MRI on Saturday at the Kato Orthopedic Clinic in Saitama, according to the release.

"The player is not supporting any weight on the injured foot. The national team's medical services has submitted to his club [Memphis] a medical report, as well as the exam results, so they can evaluate the therapeutic steps to be taken," the release said.

Gasol, who had 19 points and 11 rebounds against Argentina, is averaging 21.3 points and 9.4 rebounds for the tournament.

He did not attend the team's practice Saturday night, staying at the team's hotel.

Marc Gasol, who will see extra minutes in his brother's absence, was asked before the practice if Pau would play.

"I don't know, I don't think so," he said about an hour before the Spanish federation released its statement.

Pau Gasol was slowed at the end of the NBA regular season with a sore left foot, but did return for the playoffs.

"There is a large difference in us without Pau Gasol," coach Pepu Hernandez said after the victory over Argentina. "We have to keep going and keep our confidence. We have to try the same things we did to get here only with 11 players and maybe that will be enough."

Greece (8-0) advanced with a 101-95 victory over the United States in the semifinals.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press

espn (http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/wbc2006/news/story?id=2569672)

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 05:45 AM
i think Greece will win but I'm rooting for Spain.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Well Greeks are Euro champs, Spain has nothing, so go Espania go!

boutons_
09-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Spain is killing Greece in the first 15 minutes.

Great basketball by both teams, very physical, everybody's moving, defending, scrapping, nobody's spectating, no fucking ISO's, no All-Star it's-all-about-me showtiming, no taunting.

The effete, lazy NBA balla game sucks in comparison.

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Spain is playing well now. I hope they continue this and win the gold.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Great, great game so far. I hope Greece will close up the gap in the second half and the game will be even better.
Spain by 19, 4 min to halftime.

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 06:05 AM
spain is playing with a lot of passion. vamos!

spursparker9
09-03-2006, 06:07 AM
is greece winning usa a fluke?

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:12 AM
43-23 Spain, half time.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:13 AM
is greece winning usa a fluke?
I don´t think so, they play great for a couple of years now. I think it is all in matchups and maybe they tought it will be easy since Spain play w/o Pau Gasol.

NASpurs
09-03-2006, 06:18 AM
spain is playing with a lot of passion. vamos!That's true. Seems like they want it more and the injury of Gasol might have been a blessing in disguise. Either that or the Greece team is emotionally drained after beating the US but if that's that the case, they shouldn't even been playing in this game.

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 06:26 AM
That's true. Seems like they want it more and the injury of Gasol might have been a blessing in disguise. Either that or the Greece team is emotionally drained after beating the US but if that's that the case, they shouldn't even been playing in this game.

reminds me of pop's line about the spurs having too many emotional highs after the game 2 loss to Mavs. :lol

i was gonna root for Greece at first but Spain has been the best team in this tournament and it would be unfortunate if they lost just because Pau isn't playing. 6/12 in 3pt land by the Spaniards is killing Greece.

NASpurs
09-03-2006, 06:34 AM
Uphill battle for Greece. Spain is playing rather tight so far.

NASpurs
09-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Spain is settling for the threes which was good when they were going in but now that they're not, live and die by the threes.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:43 AM
This is poorest game by Greeks in decades.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:45 AM
54-34 end of 3rd qtr.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:46 AM
Garbajosa is killing Greece with 3 pointers.

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 06:47 AM
spain playing a bit more erratic, but greece can't convert their shots.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Congrats Spain.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
09-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Spain is killing them with shooting. They've got the Gold.

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 06:55 AM
an impressive show of heart by spain...they came in and did exactly what they needed to do, build a comfortable lead even without their star player. and they haven't let up since. Congratulations Spain.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 07:08 AM
70-47 Spain. Final.

Lady M
09-03-2006, 07:51 AM
where is team USA?
i can see gold and silver medalistes but it's the first time i don't see the bronze medalist on the podium.
when NBA players will start to respect the international teams?

boutons_
09-03-2006, 08:24 AM
September 3, 2006

Spain Slam Greece to Win World Title

By REUTERS

Filed at 8:47 a.m. ET

SAITAMA, Japan (Reuters) - Sharp-shooting Spain blasted past Greece 70-47 to win their first world basketball championship gold medal on Sunday.

NBA-bound Jorge Garbajosa and guard Juan Carlos Navarro scored 20 points apiece as Spain overcame the absence of talismanic Memphis Grizzlies forward Pau Gasol to win their first major international title.

``We played really well with an incredible intensity in defense,'' Navarro told Spanish television station La Sexta. ``We wanted to win for Pau and we achieved that in the end.''

Garbajosa, who has just signed for the Toronto Raptors, sank six three-pointers and pulled down 10 rebounds to lead Spain past European champions Greece.

Back-to-back threes from Garbajosa blew the game open for Spain, giving them a 14-point advantage with 8:15 to go in the second quarter and they went in at halftime leading 43-23.

The gap was still 20 points after three quarters and the Greeks, who had shocked tournament favorites the United States in the semi-finals, never threatened a late fight back.

Spain's win was their 18th straight following a string of victories in pre-tournament games.

``It has been fantastic,'' gushed Spain coach Pepu Hernandez. ''It was a great performance and experience and now we are world champions.''

Gasol, who led Spain in points and rebounding, broke a metatarsal in Friday's epic 75-74 semi-final win over Argentina.

The NBA all-star hobbled on to the court on crutches and watched the game from the bench in jeans, pumping his fists and shouting encouragement to his team mates.

Gasol, named player of the tournament after averaging 21.3 points and 8.1 rebounds, burst into tears at the final buzzer as the Spanish celebrations began in earnest.

===================

Defense wins championships

polandprzem
09-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Greece has been the best TEAM all tourney long IMO. Spain has more talent, but without Pau at 100 percent, they have little chance.

yeah right :rolleyes

polandprzem
09-03-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm a mofo sometimes...

ALVAREZ6
09-03-2006, 08:42 AM
How did a team that beat USA by 6, scoring 101 points on them, only score 47 points against Spain?

Anyone who watched the game, WTF happened?

spurschick
09-03-2006, 08:48 AM
where is team USA?
i can see gold and silver medalistes but it's the first time i don't see the bronze medalist on the podium.

They got their medals yesterday, which is a bit weird. Maybe the US team didn't want to stick around for another day and opted to get their medals early? Just a thought.

boutons_
09-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Spain hustled their butts off, esp on defense, and won the game by half-time.

Greece beat the USA with incredibly hot shooting, way above their average.

vs. Spain, Greece shot 33%, kinda like how the Spurs shot in the 04 playoffs vs the Lakers.

smeagol
09-03-2006, 08:56 AM
V-2, where are you?

And you were the one making fun of Argentine players?

spurschick
09-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Quote from Carmelo Anthony:

FIBA: What is the biggest lesson you learned in this tournament?

Anthony: That you can't take a night off - even though we didn't. You know Greece came out and played really hard from start to finish and it kind of shocked us. We didn't think they were going to play that hard and they won the game.

They were playing to get to the gold medal game and he didn't think they were going to play hard?!

ata
09-03-2006, 09:19 AM
They got their medals yesterday, which is a bit weird. Maybe the US team didn't want to stick around for another day and opted to get their medals early? Just a thought.

After team USA lost against Greece, they changed air tickets and forced FIBA and organisers to change procedure, even the procedure was planned months ago.

Pretty immature!

Nikos
09-03-2006, 09:20 AM
My power went out, so I couldn't watch it (I got up at 6 too).

Oh well. Of course I wanted Greece to win, but I still want to see this game and how it played out and how certain players played.

boutons_
09-03-2006, 09:35 AM
"forced FIBA and organisers to change procedure"

Some things never change: "http://www.wwnorton.com/catalog/fall98/uglyamerican.htm"

carina_gino20
09-03-2006, 09:48 AM
spain was very impressive. they didn't let up on the attack through the whole 40 minutes. Greece had a horrible shooting night while Garbajosa and Navarro were draining threes from everywhere.

boutons_
09-03-2006, 09:54 AM
"We didn't think they were going to play that hard and they won the game."

Marshmelo epitomizes sick, loser, it's-all-about-me balla basketball.

Cool, effeminate hair, jewelry, and tatoos, tho'. :lol

Bruno
09-03-2006, 09:56 AM
After team USA lost against Greece, they changed air tickets and forced FIBA and organisers to change procedure, even the procedure was planned months ago.

Pretty immature!

Pretty arrogant too, even when they lost they think that they deserve a special treatement. :lol

mavsfan1000
09-03-2006, 10:15 AM
After this game today I am pretty convinced that Spain is the best team. Spain can win without Gasol and that is impressive.

polandprzem
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
How did a team that beat USA by 6, scoring 101 points on them, only score 47 points against Spain?

I haven't watched it but I can tell you that Greece is not a great team. And whoever playd usa in semis (spain arg or greece) they would win.
That is simple.

ata
09-03-2006, 11:58 AM
"forced FIBA and organisers to change procedure"

Some things never change: "http://www.wwnorton.com/catalog/fall98/uglyamerican.htm"

Hmmm, you are wrong this time.

If you want to know my opinion about USA, PM me. You'll be surprised.

ponky
09-03-2006, 12:15 PM
wow, just wow...about the predictions, about the delousing/hygiene comments (some of you need to get out and travel), about the freakin' game

ponky
09-03-2006, 12:17 PM

They beat Team USA by playing defense, which is what they're best at, whereas Team USA sucks at defense and this allowed Greece to score more and move the ball, pick off threes from the top of the arc. Against a team that knows how to play defense (re: Spain), Greece has to rely on defense and their offense may not have come through as easily as it did against no-defense USA.

BgT
09-03-2006, 12:19 PM

I'll tell you what happened. Spain played perfect basketball. Not good, not great, but perfect. That team would easily crush Miami in 5 games. I haven't seen domination like that (in final phases of competitions) since the one and only Dream Team of USA played in 1992.
The defence was flawless, I still can't believe you can play defense like that. I'll probably have to wait another 15 years to see it again.

Sway
09-03-2006, 12:19 PM

Pretty immature!

Is this your opinion or did you read this somewhere. I’ve been keeping up with the tournament and this is the first time I have heard this.

ata
09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
^^ I will try to find some link. Nevertheless, I haven't made up anything, I am just repeting what I heard from slovenian TV commentator who is in Japan, so he is at the source. I do not see any reason for him to make up things.

Sway
09-03-2006, 01:54 PM
^^ I will try to find some link. Nevertheless, I haven't made up anything, I am just repeting what I heard from slovenian TV commentator who is in Japan, so he is at the source. I do not see any reason for him to make up things.

It would be nice if you could find a link. If Team USA did do something that makes them “ugly Americans” I would like to see it from a credible source.

V-2
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Man,
There was no contest, props to Spain.
Smeagol, I stand by what I said, Wolkowyski and Oberto suck.

BeerIsGood!
09-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Spain Wins. The land of my ancestors wins a basketball championship. Never thought I'd see that.

Renu_
09-04-2006, 05:05 AM
where is team USA?

It was probably some emergency, like someone's mom got sick or something. Ofcourse there is always a slight chance that USA is just a sore loser. But with all other millions of possibilities this is just a wild guess.
:lmao

Sway
09-04-2006, 02:32 PM
It was probably some emergency, like someone's mom got sick or something. Ofcourse there is always a slight chance that USA is just a sore loser. But with all other millions of possibilities this is just a wild guess.
:lmao

Is it possible that they just received their medals the day of their game? Like you said there could be 100 possible reasons. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt until I see something from a credible source.

Pero
09-04-2006, 04:46 PM
No, that is not possible IMO. Well, actually it`s possible they got the medals on the day of their game, but that doesn`t change anything really. As it was always done so that everyone got the medals on the same day, after the finals. So either way, to me, it is a sign of disrespect, as well as being sore losers. Which is funny since they did get the bronze.....

milkyway21
09-04-2006, 07:45 PM
at the start of this tournament i said i like Spain's chances. I guessed right.:D

well, I never bet big on a team than more than I bet on Spain. Now that they had beaten the Olympic champs, I think they can win this thing. This is a great matchup. Both play good defense.

i just wonder if Pau can stop the #5? :angelViva Espana! Congratulations! :clap

and to Pau too for winning the WC MVP. you deserve it.

Gasol, named player of the tournament after averaging 21.3 points and 8.1 rebounds, burst into tears at the final buzzer as the Spanish celebrations began in earnest.

great defense, superb 3pt shooting, incredible ball passing. Mark Gasul's :tu defense on so frustrated baby ShaQ.

smeagol
09-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Man,
There was no contest, props to Spain.
Smeagol, I stand by what I said, Wolkowyski and Oberto suck.
Did you watch Oberto play the finals in Indianapolis 2002?

I concede to you that Wolko was never a great player. But saying Oberto sucks is plain ignorant.

V-2
09-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Did you watch Oberto play the finals in Indianapolis 2002?

Oberto's past his prime, I did watch him playing for Argentina in international competitions and also in Europe and for our Spurs. I think people who've watched him played prior to his arrival in SA have still hope that he can be a more solid contributor. I thought his passing would be a great asset for the Spurs. The outlook ain't rosy for him. TD, Bonner, Elson, Buttler, Horry, and maybe Williams means less PT, if any, for him.
He scored 2 pts against Spain in the semifinals and 6 against the US, if he doesn't suck, maybe you are his biggest supporter.

smeagol
09-05-2006, 06:43 AM
He scored 2 pts against Spain in the semifinals and 6 against the US, if he doesn't suck, maybe you are his biggest supporter.
Manu had a couple of games where he scored 5 pts. Does he suck too?

Oberto had a couple of games where he scored in the high teens. He had one where he scored over 20 pts, IIRC.

In any case, scoring isn't what will determine if you suck or not.

Slo spurs fan
09-05-2006, 07:07 AM
Out of context- Smeagol please explain it to me: does Argies mean something bad or not? I already ask this question in other thread and didn´t get any response.

zeleni
09-05-2006, 08:46 AM
I'll tell you what happened. Spain played perfect basketball. Not good, not great, but perfect. That team would easily crush Miami in 5 games. I haven't seen domination like that (in final phases of competitions) since the one and only Dream Team of USA played in 1992.
The defence was flawless, I still can't believe you can play defense like that. I'll probably have to wait another 15 years to see it again.

No, I think Maccabi dominated even more in Israel. That was pure demolition. Here this happened on foreign soil amidst a very silent crowd. Greece was a better team, and with Gasol I think they wouldn't have won, but without him, this game became an epic.
In Euro, he was a commentator and they were close, now they were alone again in the Finals. EPIC. And that made Spain motivated as hell.

smeagol
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Out of context- Smeagol please explain it to me: does Argies mean something bad or not? I already ask this question in other thread and didn´t get any response.
Sorry for not responding.

Argies, to the best of my knowledge does not mean anything bad.

In fact, I've used the term many times in my posts.

Solid D
09-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Having watched the Spain and Greece game, I was pretty impressed with the Spaniard's defense. It was a hybrid zone, optimized to shut down Greece's penetrations. When Greece passed to the post or interior, Spain doubled and even trapped whenever the ball got near the baseline. When Greece loaded one side (4 ball-side), Spain rotated their zone very quickly and in such a way as to leave only one man weakside. Spain was much quicker in closing out when the ball moved to an open man. When Greece tried high screen-roll, the zone collapsed quick and strong.

I was very impressed with Carlos Jimenez's effort on D.

That's why I think with or without Pau, Spain earned the right to be called the best. Team defense.

milkyway21
09-07-2006, 03:31 AM
Having watched the Spain and Greece game, I was pretty impressed with the Spaniard's defense. It was a hybrid zone, optimized to shut down Greece's penetrations. When Greece passed to the post or interior, Spain doubled and even trapped whenever the ball got near the baseline. When Greece loaded one side (4 ball-side), Spain rotated their zone very quickly and in such a way as to leave only one man weakside. Spain was much quicker in closing out when the ball moved to an open man. When Greece tried high screen-roll, the zone collapsed quick and strong.

I was very impressed with Carlos Jimenez's effort on D.

That's why I think with or without Pau, Spain earned the right to be called the best. Team defense.
it's just too bad Pau has to undergo surgery after that WC(this is not an NBA team wants:cry), it might be another reason for the Grizzlies to miss playoffs next yr. He's on a very telented division-Spurs, Dallas, Houston, improved Hornets. where each game loss is counted & crucial.

Memphis Grizzlies forward Pau Gasol will have surgery Friday to repair a broken bone in his left foot.

Gasol fractured the fifth metatarsal in his left foot last week while playing for Spain during the FIBA world championships. He was scheduled for surgery in Memphis at the Campbell Clinic, the Grizzlies said Wednesday.

Hope he'll not be another Amare who took a season to recover and recuperate after a surgery.

boutons_
09-07-2006, 07:14 AM
http://www.aafp.org/afp/990501ap/2516_f1.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aafp.org/afp/990501ap/2516_f1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aafp.org/afp/990501ap/2516.html&h=308&w=446&sz=48&tbnid=wbTyklR5BA9gUM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmetatarsal&start=3&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=3

gus
09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
It is a stress fracture. Soon or later was going to happen.

It could have been in a scrimmage. When you see how the injury happen you can't believe, just dribble to the right without making any odd movement and started to suffer pain. He knocked down 2 free throws ( damnˇˇˇ) and then he was carried outside the court.

Gus