PDA

View Full Version : Where are sequ and tlong with their bball knowlege now?

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Hm?

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 10:01 AM
What do you mean, "now"?

austinfan
09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
poland's just wanting to post so that we can all see his vbookie total. :lol

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:03 AM
poland's just wanting to post so that we can all see his vbookie total. :lol

More or less.

And the others who were so fascinated in usa basketball.

What a losers :loser

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:06 AM
so...if we follow USA basketball....we're losers. But if other people follow their country's team...they are loyal..hmm...nice double standard. :rolleyes

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:07 AM
so...if we follow USA basketball....we're losers. But if other people follow their country's team...they are loyal..hmm...nice double standard. :rolleyes

That was not following samikeyp

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
so now...Im not following my team? Funny....I thought I was.

BgT
09-01-2006, 10:10 AM
If you want to make fun out of some ignorant posters with no basketball knowledge - you just missed it by a mile with this topic. Because they are used to be always wrong. They are never right. They always write idiotic posts and burry themselves under the bed after - once again - their claims appear to be W-R-O-N-G.

They live in the clouds, in the past, when basketball was played only in USA. They somehow missed that basketball is being played all over the world and that the quality of international basketball gets better and better. They forgot what happened to ice hockey - NHL without foreigners would be 3rd strongest league in the world. :lol

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 10:12 AM
More or less.

Good luck to Poland in the gold medal game.

Wait a second...

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:13 AM
so now...Im not following my team? Funny....I thought I was.

It ws not about that.

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:13 AM
I have said time and again that the world is much better at basketball and the USA no longer has a lock on these kind of competitions. You people kill me. You drop the "we hate the USA" card because you want Americans to acknowledge the vast improvement of FIBA basketball and when we do...you choose to ignore it. Make up your damn minds.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:14 AM

Wait a second...

Good luck to you too

Ohh wait....

dbestpro
09-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Maybe, is the NBA was a basketball league and not an entertainment league it would be able to compete on a world stage.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:15 AM
I have said time and again that the world is much better at basketball and the USA no longer has a lock on these kind of competitions. You people kill me. You drop the "we hate the USA" card because you want Americans to acknowledge the vast improvement of FIBA basketball and when we do...you choose to ignore it. Make up your damn minds.

Where is the sentence where I've said I hate americans

:lol

You are a funny guy Sally :)

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:16 AM
It ws not about that.

yes it was...you said....

What a losers

I follow Team USA and rooted for them throughout this whole experience and have been a big fan of USA basketball even before the Dream Team. Nothing wrong for supporting your countries sports programs.

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Where is the sentence where I've said I hate americans

you have dropped you share of USA hate...but I was referring to BgT's post.

Sally huh...very clever. :rolleyes

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:19 AM
you have dropped you share of USA hate.

Sally huh...very clever. :rolleyes

It was a quote from a movie.

I should post "fascinated"

cheguevara
09-01-2006, 10:19 AM
yup where are tlong, sequ, manny?????

IcemanCometh
09-01-2006, 10:20 AM
why do you have a 12 year old girl in your picture

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah I think you used the wrong word. When people root for a team or support them, they are not necessarily fascinated with them. That's more of a personal thing.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:24 AM
why do you have a 12 year old girl in your picture

Take a guess.
btw. she's not 12 :D I can send you a bigger pic

samikeyp- The rooters realy I do not mind them

----damn :cuss I cam't find those quotes

BgT
09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Samikeyp, you voluntarily moved yourself into "offended person spot". Noone was talking about you or anyone else who roots for their national team. And it doesn't make difference if that team is USA, Iran or Mongolia. So stop the crap, please. :rolleyes

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 10:54 AM

Wait a second...

Btw. Give us as same posibilietes as you have in the States then we can talk

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Samikeyp, you voluntarily moved yourself into "offended person spot". Noone was talking about you or anyone else who roots for their national team. And it doesn't make difference if that team is USA, Iran or Mongolia. So stop the crap, please

Where did it say I was offended? I just disagreed with you.....so I disagree with you, and its crap? ok. :rolleyes

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Learn to type coherently and then we can talk. That post means almost nothing, other than being an obvious attempt to make excuses for not being in the tournament.

cheguevara
09-01-2006, 10:58 AM

poland that's as stupid an excuse, as the excuses some americans give "they didn't have time to practice/not the best players are there/FIBA rules suck"

Polish suck at sports just face it.

samikeyp
09-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Well I agree on the practice time. The NBA season is IMO, too long.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:04 AM
poland that's as stupid an excuse, as the excuses some americans give "they didn't have time to practice/not the best players are there/FIBA rules suck"

Polish suck at sports just face it.

You are just wrong. You do not even know how much money is needed to help the talent grow.

And I'm gonna type like I want Obstructed. If you do not understand then it is your problem. (I thought you are an inteligent person)

cheguevara
09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
You are just wrong. You do not even know how much money is needed to help the talent grow.

And I'm gonna type like I want Obstructed. If you do not understand then it is your problem. (I thought you are an inteligent person)

Lebanon, Panama, etc all have less $ than Poland and still kick the shit out of them.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Though they as the firiaogmoles to do in Poland, too.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Lebanon, Panama, etc all have less $ than Poland and still kick the shit out of them.

You realy think so?

Yoiu are talking about the sport or a country?

cause you know here are not much courts where young boys can learn how to play. No practice, no highschool competitions like you have. If we had the system and the money maybe I would now be happy and played basketball - It would be my job.
Then I think I would not have to worry about the money or any kind of depressions.

SequSpur
09-01-2006, 11:08 AM
If you want to make fun out of some ignorant posters with no basketball knowledge - you just missed it by a mile with this topic. Because they are used to be always wrong. They are never right. They always write idiotic posts and burry themselves under the bed after - once again - their claims appear to be W-R-O-N-G.

They live in the clouds, in the past, when basketball was played only in USA. They somehow missed that basketball is being played all over the world and that the quality of international basketball gets better and better. They forgot what happened to ice hockey - NHL without foreigners would be 3rd strongest league in the world. :lol

I could shit more basketball knowledge than you... yard bird.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:09 AM
The fuck you know Obstructed?

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:10 AM

yeah yeah Mr. "Domination is back"

Bruno
09-01-2006, 11:11 AM

But they aren't in Europe and it's way more difficult ot be qualified for the WC when you are an european country.

cheguevara
09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
yeah yeah Mr. "Domination is back"

Bruno
09-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Take a guess.
btw. she's not 12 :D I can send you a bigger pic

She is really cute, congrats Poland. :)

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:17 AM
But they aren't in Europe and it's way more difficult ot be qualified for the WC when you are an european country.

BUt I'm telling you Bruno - we (poland) have no future in bball. Even when there are talenst they are wasted. There was one guy about 10 yrs ago who was scoring at will a young gun and he had future waiting for him. Well he decided not to be a great :drunk and you can blame ppl around him, himself and the system. In polish leauge playes more foreign players then polish guys.
Now we do not have even a core of national team. :( We was at 7th place in European championships about 10 yrs ago _ I do not even know - and that was a huge HUGE success.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:18 AM
She is really cute, congrats Poland. :)

She is not mine man :)

edit unfortunately :depressed

Bruno
09-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I hadn't said that Poland will become a top team but I've said that Lebanon or Panama aren't likely better than Poland.

She is not mine man :)
edit unfortunately :depressed

Not a big deal, she is quite ugly. :)

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Not a big deal, she is quite ugly. :)

:nope

Drive Like Jehu
09-01-2006, 11:25 AM

Yeah, but Lebanon and Panama haven't been occupied by a bunch of goose steppers for the past century.

However, with a handle like "Che Guevara", I'm sure you don't feel the Communist occupation of Poland was bad.

nkdlunch
09-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I hadn't said that Poland will become a top team but I've said that Lebanon or Panama aren't likely better than Poland.

Do you even know what the hell you're talking about????

Poland is not even ranked in the top 75 teams. Paname, or Lebanon would fucking destroy them.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah, but Lebanon and Panama haven't been occupied by a bunch of goose steppers for the past century.

Yup - your history knowlege is amazing (or it was amusing?)

^^^^^^^^ which word?

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Difficult to believe that this thread could devolve any further.

Bruno
09-01-2006, 11:34 AM

Poland is not even ranked in the top 75 teams. Paname, or Lebanon would fucking destroy them.

.... And ranking is based on continental competitions.

Poland isn't in the ranking because it isn't a top16 european country but it doesn't mean that they aren't better than Libanon.

So I ask you :

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:34 AM

That is not your first post here.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2006, 11:36 AM
That is not your first post here.
Nope, but it was my second to last. :lol

nkdlunch
09-01-2006, 11:39 AM
.... And ranking is based on continental competitions.

Poland isn't in the ranking because it isn't a top16 european country but it doesn't mean that they aren't better than Libanon.

So I ask you :

If you knew anything you would know ranking is not based on only continental competitions. Friendly games vs. any team count in the rankings.

keep thinking poland would defeat a team that qualified to the Worlds :rolleyes

SequSpur
09-01-2006, 11:39 AM

Cuz they be hatin mofos on Sequ....

:smokin

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-01-2006, 11:40 AM
http://charltonhestonworld.homestead.com/files/ch-moses-dathan.jpg

Where's your Coach K now?

Drive Like Jehu
09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Yup - your history knowlege is amazing (or it was amusing?)

^^^^^^^^ which word?

It depends...

Some might say amazing (as in good), some might say amusing (as in funny)...

Sportcamper
09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
I am proud of Team USA...It is great to see our young players like Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh develop into world class athletes... Coach “K” is the right choice to lead this group...

“Leaders show respect for people by giving them time.” :tu

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Nope, but it was my second to last. :lol

That was your third :D

It depends...

Some might say amazing (as in good), some might say amusing (as in funny)...

Hmm well I was joking....

Bruno
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
If you knew anything you would know ranking is not based on only continental competitions. Friendly games vs. any team count in the rankings.

Nothing more to say :
http://www.fiba.com/pages/en/misc/ranking/FIBArankingG.asp?an_id=557&pn_id=178&#men

keep thinking poland would defeat a team that qualified to the Worlds

Keep thinking that it was the 24 best teams in the world that participate at the WC. It's well known than Lebanon is a way better team than Russia.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 11:53 AM
We just beat Sweden. How is that possible? They are in the ranking

BgT
09-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Shit is everything you can do regarding basketball.

You are wrong. Before the World Champs a team ranked 22nd from Europe won against Lebanon (26th) with 114-59 or something in this range. That should tell you about ranking system Also Canada is at 12th place which is funny as hell and it should also tell you how unimportant the ranking system is. FIBA says:
"Please note that the FIBA Ranking is mainly used for promotional purposes."

Why don't you stick to what you really know? What you wrote is wrong and if you are a normal guy, you will admit your mistake. If you are sequ/tpark kind of a guy... well, then you won't admit your mistake.

Event selection and weight
FIBA World Championships - 5
Olympic Basketball Tournaments - 5
FIBA U19 World Championships - 1
FIBA U21 World Championships - 1
FIBA Africa Championships - 0.2
FIBA Americas Championships - 0.8
FIBA Asia Championships - 0.3
Eurobasket Championships - 1
FIBA Oceania Championships - 0.1

That's all buddy. No friendly games. Period.

At any of these competitions (before a weight is used) first place is worth 50 points, second 40, third 30, 4th 15,...
So I hope you see in how much bettter shape teams from Asia are compared to Europe.

tlongII
09-01-2006, 12:29 PM
I admit I was wrong. I didn't think our 3pt shooting and FT shooting would be that bad and that is what doomed us. However, I would rather play Argentina and kick the shit out of them anyway. Good luck to Poland in the gold medal game.

BgT
09-01-2006, 12:35 PM
I admit I was wrong.
That's ok, everybody makes mistakes. Even... myself. :oops :lol

Cherry
09-01-2006, 12:38 PM
I would rather play Argentina and kick the shit out of them anyway.

May be. But dont speak too soon:

Dude, the USA is going to spank everybody in the WC's! I have already predicted that no team will get within 6 points of us. Look out cause we are going to PARTY!

and... if Argentina wins the bronce? Ouch! :lol

Sway
09-01-2006, 01:04 PM
More or less.

I cant get over the double standards here. So if you are an American and show loyalty toward Team USA you are a loser? Kid you are a DUMBASS.

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 01:05 PM
I admit I was wrong. I didn't think our 3pt shooting and FT shooting would be that bad and that is what doomed us. However, I would rather play Argentina and kick the shit out of them anyway. Good luck to Poland in the gold medal game.

Thanks sheep master

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I cant get over the double standards here. So if you are an American and show loyalty toward Team USA you are a loser? Kid you are a DUMBASS.

:lmao

Sway
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM

nkdlunch
09-01-2006, 01:19 PM

:lmao yeah and USA beat Portugal in soccer one time. does that mean they are better?

BgT
09-01-2006, 01:39 PM
What you wrote is wrong and if you are a normal guy, you will admit your mistake. If you are sequ/tpark kind of a guy... well, then you won't admit your mistake.
I think we have our answer. Only kids and childish "adults" are known for not admitting their mistakes... :lol

polandprzem
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM