PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent disses P Diddy

Phil Hellmuth
09-01-2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D5FD749B1ED50D6C

midgetonadonkey
09-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Hopefully they will kill each other off so the American public will no longer be subjected to their terrible fucking music.

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Hopefully they will kill each other off so the American public will no longer be subjected to their terrible fucking music.

It's now official.
You are TRULY the most intelligent person on this planet!
:tu

jman3000
09-01-2006, 02:59 PM
like a fat kid loves cake?!?!?!

fucking brilliant!!!

shyne
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
50 is the biggest pussy in the rap game, I used to like him but all he does is start shit with everyone to sell more records hes a fake. After I heard Shyne's song "just for the record" it just gave me more reason to dislike him. He thinks just because he got shot, hes the ultimate gangsta hes a bitch. I was glad when the game left G unit hes to real for those fags.

midgetonadonkey
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I was glad when the game left G unit hes to real for those fags.

:lmao too real

That's hilarious.

dirk4mvp
09-01-2006, 04:17 PM

You's a squid.

dirk4mvp
09-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Both of them suck.

spurs=bling
09-01-2006, 04:47 PM
WGAF

Phil Hellmuth
09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
WGAF

me!!!

BeerIsGood!
09-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Rap was original and cool in the early 90's. Now it just sucks. No intelligence in that genre anymore since 2Pac died.

TheSanityAnnex
09-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Rap was original and cool in the early 90's. Now it just sucks. No intelligence in that genre anymore since 2Pac died.No intelligence in this post.

Look a little harder in the underground scene and you will see plenty of intelligent and meaningful lyrics.

From the fifth floor I schedule my meeting with the moon
Stress, let it go so it don't completely consume
When the vegetables bite back, and the grass starts to sting
I yell up to heaven to get me the hell out of this dream
I fell out of my stream of self-consciousness
And I got welts on my mind to signify all my accomplishments
No matter whose math you use to count the dead
Progress will never rest, in the hand that has no head
Brought my brain a cane and asked it to be my pimp
You know, to make sure I don't get stuck up in my fuck ups
A little overanxious I was, to bust nuts
And find the answers making love
Out of a canvas full of touch-ups
I dip my brush into what I've wept for
And wonder out loud as I can, how long I've slept for
I should rob a pet store, let the dogs wild
I should close all the schools just to make the kids smile
Sieze the limit, let the sky be the moment
Put the key to the ignition, I'ma ride these donuts
And when it breaks, lock the door, walk away
Won't be nothin else to talk about, nothin else to say-Slug

ALVAREZ6
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Rap was original and cool in the early 90's. Now it just sucks. No intelligence in that genre anymore since 2Pac died.
:tu

Phil Hellmuth
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM

such an assumption.

you couldn't be even more wrong!

DannyT
09-01-2006, 09:25 PM

whos 2pac?

NorCal510
09-01-2006, 09:42 PM
E-40 mofuckas!!! bay area shit son!!

dirk4mvp
09-01-2006, 09:45 PM
E-40 mofuckas!!! bay area shit son!!

Whack shit.

mavs>spurs2
09-01-2006, 09:47 PM
50 is the biggest pussy in the rap game, I used to like him but all he does is start shit with everyone to sell more records hes a fake. After I heard Shyne's song "just for the record" it just gave me more reason to dislike him. He thinks just because he got shot, hes the ultimate gangsta hes a bitch. I was glad when the game left G unit hes to real for those fags.

This is so far from the truth. 50 cent was a gangster, no more selling drugs now that he is rich though.

Fillmoe
09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
same old 50 cent format.... create a beef then drop and album to try and milk as many sales as you can..... both them faggots is wack.... diddy for robbin the lox for millions and 50 for being the fakest rapper alive!

turambar85
09-01-2006, 11:19 PM
You cant say that rap is deep because some underground shit has some moderate lyrical skill. Its called the rare event rule, and that sure satisfies the conditions to be considered as such.

99% of all mainstream rap is absolute garbage. It is centered around 3 things, sex, women, and "bling"...its like country music except for the fact that they dont even play the damn guitar. It is the watering down of our arts and culture.

So don't make the claim that rap has depth, it is what is listened to that matters...that would be like me saying that Pink Floyd was a direct immitation of the Beatles simply because of "See Emily Play."

One song, or a small group of songs, does not make a genre....the top 100 does.

Phil Hellmuth
09-02-2006, 01:57 AM
You cant say that rap is deep because some underground shit has some moderate lyrical skill. Its called the rare event rule, and that sure satisfies the conditions to be considered as such.

99% of all mainstream rap is absolute garbage. It is centered around 3 things, sex, women, and "bling"...its like country music except for the fact that they dont even play the damn guitar. It is the watering down of our arts and culture.

So don't make the claim that rap has depth, it is what is listened to that matters...that would be like me saying that Pink Floyd was a direct immitation of the Beatles simply because of "See Emily Play."

theres more to underground than just a couple artists.

Theres a huge list!

sa_butta
09-02-2006, 11:48 AM
i can't decide if this thread blows or if this thread sucksSwallows.

KEDA
09-02-2006, 11:59 AM
I just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

thanks!

ShoogarBear
09-02-2006, 12:01 PM

One song, or a small group of songs, does not make a genre....the top 100 does.:lmao

And this is different from rock or any other popular music, how?

NorCal510
09-02-2006, 12:01 PM
its cause your a redneck keda go watch nascar u trailor trash!!

Squid
09-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Isn't NorCal a redneck as well?

NorCal510
09-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Isn't NorCal a redneck as well?
nope i dont watch nascar

NorCal510
09-02-2006, 12:08 PM
my neck tans unlike keda

turambar85
09-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Shooga, I never made the claim that other, modern music has any merit either, simply saying that rap is absolutely devoid of any meaning or skill. For Gods sake, they dont even really sing...it takes much less musical talent to rap than to sing....its just that simple.

However, if you look at the top 100 in alternative or rock...and maybe to a lesser extent, pop, you will find a solid percentage of songs that are not solely about sex, girls, or cash...at least 1/4th I would dare to guess.

All music today is trash, I am not trying to single one genre out as the step-child, but the fact is that it just so happens to be a little less legit.

Just look down the lists....the gap is obvious and apparent, even though none of them are particularly spectacular.

TheSanityAnnex
09-02-2006, 05:11 PM

Some underground shit? Its no rare event and its not limited to a couple of groups. I agree that with you about 99% of mainstream rap being garbage. 99% of anything mainstream these days is garbage.

The underground scene is a genre all its own. They've stuck to what the founders of hiphop believed in. Quality lyrics and beats.

Moderate lyrical skill? :lol

Find me something you listen to with more depth and creativity than this.

Sonic Sum: The Sanity Annex
"Himbro St."

"My feet dangle as my feelings get tangled, I'm need to express but worry just how much they will accept. Its obvious that my rights are left exposed and open to their onslaught, not my destiny. Its your destination for one to be one's self takes constant visitation, I seem to stub my toes like I majored in hesitation. To be quite honest I break my promise and make you walk barefoot on the shards of it."