PDA

View Full Version : More glad tidings from the party of peace and love...

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 10:46 PM
http://www.wpecnews12.com/engine.pl?station=wpec&id=12023&template=breakouttopstory.html

Democrats Intimidate GOP Supporters

Written By : Anthony Greco
October 25, 2004 - 5:39PM

As Dana Roberts drove her friend to her car, they went past people waiting to see Senator John Kerry.

The problem, Roberts is president of the college republicans. Her car is covered with Bush campaign stickers.

The Kerry supporters then started vandalizing her car, while they drove past.

At one point they were mooned and beer was thrown into their car.

"It was absolutely appalling. I couldn't believe it," Roberts said "I was shocked and appalled that people would be treated like that at my own university."

This wasn't the only incident in Boca Raton where people went after Bush campaigners.

"We had to two cars windows smashed when we were waving signs at Palmetto and I-95," Boca Raton Republican Jack Furnari said. "Then when police were there, someone drove by and threw rocks and dirt."

Someone, also broke into the Boca Republican party office on Federal highway. The office was messed up but nothing was taken.

Police don't know if there is a link between the incidents, but all three are under investigation.

Roberts and her Bush supporters say they won't be intimidated.

"People are getting things thrown at them," Roberts said. "We just have to go in numbers and not be afraid."

So far the incidents have been more about intimidation than violence, but Roberts worries that someone soon will get hurt.

Not to say that some GOP supporters haven't caused a few Kerry signs to disappear but the Left seems totally unhinged in this election.

Nbadan
10-25-2004, 10:58 PM
At one point they were mooned and beer was thrown into their car.

Wow...someone threw a beer at them and mooned them. Call the civil rights commission. We can't have that going on in colleges.

SpursWoman
10-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Not to say that some GOP supporters haven't caused a few Kerry signs to disappear

I've wanted to drive through some yards and mow them down, but I swear...it's just a fantasy... :nerd :angel

WTH is wrong with all of these twisted bastards?

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 11:00 PM
That would be great if this wasn't the 653rd time I've read about acts of violence against Bush campaign members, theft, vandalism, etc.

Of course you wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Wow...someone threw a beer at them and mooned them. Call the civil rights commission.

Some concern you are showing for your fellow Americans' civil rights, Stormtrooper.

SpursWoman
10-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Wow...someone threw a beer at them and mooned them. Call the civil rights commission. We can't have that going on in colleges.

Talk about selective reading...

The Kerry supporters then started vandalizing her car, while they drove past.

"Wow, that's like, fucking cool, dude."

Nbadan
10-25-2004, 11:04 PM
It's not like swipping campaign signs hasn't been a problem from both parties. Besides, it's the right whom has turned up the level of hate in this campaign. They are just receiving the seeds they sow.

Yonivore
10-25-2004, 11:04 PM
What's ironic is that I can see you saying the same thing, albeit in a different tone, if the political parties were reversed.

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 11:06 PM
They are just receiving the seeds they sow.

Great standard. It shows what you are really about.

Nbadan
10-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Some concern you are showing for your fellow Americans' civil rights, Stormtrooper.

:rolleyes

This coming from a W supporter whom recently received a F from the Civil Rights commission.

Nbadan
10-25-2004, 11:08 PM
What's ironic is that I can see you saying the same thing, albeit in a different tone, if the political parties were reversed.

This is one isolated incident. Certainly nothing to blow a load over.

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh yes, the Bush administration was criticized by the liberal/Demo members of that group. Go figure.

Marcus Bryant
10-25-2004, 11:12 PM
This is one isolated incident.

This is certainly not the first time I've heard about the break-in of a Bush campaign office, shots fired into such an office, voter intimidation by Kerry supporters, theft, vandalism, etc.

Lest we forget the efforts by Democrats such as Governor Rendell of Pennsylvania to disenfranchise our citizens serving in the military abroad.

Yeah danny, F em. They're just Republicans.

Yonivore
10-25-2004, 11:19 PM
This is one isolated incident. Certainly nothing to blow a load over.
Isolated? Have you been reading the papers or web lately? It's just another in a string of offenses by Demoncrats against republicans...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Besides, it's the right whom has turned up the level of hate in this campaign.

Yeah, it's the right who have been bum rushing little old ladies at campaign headquarters around the country. It's the right who have been shooting out windows at campaign headquarters. It's the right who...

Oh nevermind, I know you're too fucking stupid to get it.

Nbadan
10-25-2004, 11:53 PM
It's the right who have been shooting out windows at campaign headquarters.

The serial stager incident showed that the Right isn't below staging incidents to make the left look bad.

Hook Dem
10-25-2004, 11:56 PM
The serial stager incident showed that the Right isn't below staging incidents to make the left look bad.
You gotta be kidding Dan!!!!! You are ready for the looney bin.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-26-2004, 12:02 AM
And the Florida leadership of the AFL-CIO barging into Bush campaign headquarters, among other things breaking a guy's wrist, was all obviously staged by Rove.

[/dumbass]

Nbadan
10-26-2004, 01:13 AM
And the Florida leadership of the AFL-CIO barging into Bush campaign headquarters, among other things breaking a guy's wrist, was all obviously staged by Rove.

That was the AFL-CIO. They have thier own beef with the Republicans.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-26-2004, 01:16 AM
And also working hand in hand with the Kerry campaign, but hey, it's all good right?

Nbadan
10-26-2004, 01:18 AM
And also working hand in hand with the Kerry campaign,

Wow, you must really have the connections to be able to prove that because I haven't seen this accusation anywhere else.

Yonivore
10-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Wow, you must really have the connections to be able to prove that because I haven't seen this accusation anywhere else.
All of a sudden you want clear lines drawn? You of the Karl-Rove-Directs-All conspiracy crowd...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-26-2004, 02:44 AM
Pots shouldn't be calling kettles black.

Marcus Bryant
10-26-2004, 06:12 AM
Yeah, the AFL-CIO is just another right-wing organization, no doubt.

travis2
10-26-2004, 06:48 AM
Once again, NaziDan shows his true colors.