PDA

View Full Version : UT vs North Texas

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Colt has had a couple of passes dropped & Jevan's INT went thru Ship's hands. Colt showed good moves & some pretty decent running ability for an almost pure passing QB.

UT D is smothering!!!

Wayyyy too many ?s unanswered though because:
-->Playing UNT
-->Injs @ a couple of key spots (LB/C)
-->Only 1 half down, have to see how 2nd teamers do.
-->More to come?

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 12:50 PM
OK OK OK, I just saw LMB's thread, apologies.

Horry For 3!
09-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Colt has had a couple of passes dropped & one went thru Ship's hands & was Colt's INT. Colt showed good moves & some pretty decent running ability for an almost pure passing QB.

UT D is smothering!!!

Wayyyy too many ?s unanswered though because:
-->Playing UNT
-->Injs @ a couple of key spots (LB/C)
-->Only 1 half down, have to see how 2nd teamers do.
-->More to come?
You start up a new game chat and fuck up! It was Snead's pass to Shipley that went right through his hands and was intercepted. That was the only series that Snead played.

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Touche hombre.

Fixed it.

Horry For 3!
09-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Touche hombre.

Fixed it.
Actually I was just messin with you but it was Snead not Colt.

NorCal510
09-02-2006, 01:14 PM
north texas td beezy

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 01:14 PM
I want to see throw more in this half.
Snead has a little cannon..............arm that is. :lol

Horry For 3!
09-02-2006, 01:25 PM
I want to see throw more in this half.
Snead has a little cannon..............arm that is. :lol
Snead definitely has the stronger arm of the 2.

LEONARD
09-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Read a UFC or Pride thread around here...Mr Dio doesn't get anything right...EVER!! :lol

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 02:53 PM
That is just your opinion Leo, & coming from someone that many posters think of as a legit homo I take that as a compliment.

Your love affair with pride boys is wellllll known. :lol

LEONARD
09-02-2006, 03:52 PM
You've yet to give me anything solid to show me that I'm wrong...

I can't wait til Sylvia fights somebody decent...

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 03:58 PM
You have yet to offer FACTS.
Opinions are diff than facts Leonard. :lol

I can't wait for another UFC HW fight as well.
I'm a little tired of dozing off during your awesome pide "fights". :lol

Mr Dio
09-02-2006, 03:58 PM
I can't wait til Sylvia fights somebody decent...

So now you think Sylvia is the best UFC fighter of all time? :lol :lol

LEONARD
09-05-2006, 09:33 AM
You have yet to offer FACTS.
Opinions are diff than facts Leonard. :lol

I can't wait for another UFC HW fight as well.
I'm a little tired of dozing off during your awesome pide "fights". :lol

Wow...what isn't fact about watching fights that have happened and seeing who is good and who isn't? What isn't fact about looking at the level of competition and plainly seeing where it is higher???

Here are your "exciting" upcoming UFC HW fights:

UFC 63
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Mario Neto (hahahahaha :lol ) Good card due to the LW's...

UFC 65
Sylvia vs Monson (terrible matchup...it would be funny if Monson wins, but I'd rather see big Tim win so he can get crushed later on by a real HW)

Vera vs Mir (the end of Mir's career)

Wow!! :lol The UFC HW division is a joke...Vera vs Sylvia is the only match worth seeing and it won't happen til '07...

Here are SOME of the upcoming Pride HW matches just in the next 6 wks (rankings according to MMA Weekly):

Mirko Cro Cop (#3 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Wanderlei Silva (#2 Light Heavyweight)*

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (#2 Heavyweight)* vs. Josh Barnett (#4 Heavyweight)*

Winner of those 2 matches fight on the SAME NIGHT to determine the open weight tourny champion (this Sunday).

Sergei Kharitonov (#8 Heavyweight)* vs. Aleksander Emelianenko (#9 Heavyweight)*

and the Oct Vegas show

Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman

Other Announced Participants (matchups not set):
Mirko Cro Cop (#3 Heavyweight)*
Josh Barnett (#4 Heavyweight)*
Kazuyuki Fujita

So WTF are YOU talking about?? :lol

So now you think Sylvia is the best UFC fighter of all time? :lol :lol

Your replies continue to baffle me...how could you possibly make that ignorant conclusion??? WTF??? Unbelievable...

Mr Dio
09-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Your idiocy continues. :lol
You think you're opinion is fact??? :lmao
Sorry man, you're in over your head with the adults here.

I guess to be higher comp the UFC should have Butterbean vs a 3 armed midget??? :lmao
Your boy Mark Coleman is fighting this wk huh?
Orrr, for everyone that starts a new account on SherPuppy they get a pretty pink, aqua or urine yellow belt depending on the color of their shoes? :lol

Yes, you are indeed ignorant if you can't read the TITLE of the THREAD.
===
===
===

FACT-It is FOOTBALL season in the NFL & the biggest game of the yr & for this month at the very least in college. :clap

Mr Dio
09-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Football idiot, football.

LEONARD
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Your idiocy continues. :lol
You think you're opinion is fact??? :lmao
Sorry man, you're in over your head with the adults here.

I guess to be higher comp the UFC should have Butterbean vs a 3 armed midget??? :lmao
Your boy Mark Coleman is fighting this wk huh?
Orrr, for everyone that starts a new account on SherPuppy they get a pretty pink, aqua or urine yellow belt depending on the color of their shoes? :lol

Yes, you are indeed ignorant if you can't read the TITLE of the THREAD.
===
===
===

FACT-It is FOOTBALL season in the NFL & the biggest game of the yr & for this month at the very least in college. :clap

I know what the title of the thread is...just found it funny that it's no only in MMA threads that you post BS / bad info...

Who said Coleman is "my boy?" He's not even a top 10 HW in Pride and he would give Sylvia all he could handle. I'd love for him to fight Sylvia...the lower the level of fighter is that exposes him the better... :lol He's not worthy of fighting any of the top 4 in Pride. It would be embarassing for him and Dana White...

Pride has the occasional "freak fight"...ie, Butterbean. Although Butterbean IS an MMA fighter now...it's still a freak fight though. It doesn't take away from the quality of Pride fighters. Hell, Butterbean could probably give Sylvia some problems... :lol I'd expect you to latch onto that fight as some sort of point you're trying to make instead of trying to intelligently defend your statements... :rolleyes

You act like these rankings and the results of past fights are my opinion??? The rankings are the opinions of EXPERTS, which I'm not, and you certainly aren't!! :lol

and you rip Sherdog but you're obviously a fan of message boards. Sherdog is the biggest MMA forum on the net, and many fighters post there...get a clue...

Mr Dio
09-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Football idiot, football.

That leonard sure can read.
He is stuper smart as hell!! :lol

Now we veer away from the Nickelodeon man & go to FOOTBALL. :lol

LEONARD
09-05-2006, 10:29 AM
That leonard sure can read.
He is stuper smart as hell!! :lol

Now we veer away from the Nickelodeon man & go to FOOTBALL. :lol

You posted that while I was typing out the other reply...but whatever makes ya feel better... :lol