PDA

View Full Version : Who will be USC's first loss?

Phil Hellmuth
09-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Don't see anyone in the PAC 10 doing it.

ND and Neb both at LA..

looks like SC got a good shot at the title with Booty playing real well in the opener even if the overrated ARK Defense was shitty.

johngateswhiteley
09-05-2006, 10:24 PM
USC won't be losing any games this year.

Mr Dio
09-05-2006, 11:36 PM

Including bowl game?
Wanna wager on that or are you just a mouthy WHINER?

We both send our $ to a 3rd party like Kori or LJ if they agree & winner takes it.

I calling you out BITCH, put your $$$ where your mouth is.

j-6
09-06-2006, 12:23 AM
There's a good chance that Oregon State will be 7-1 or 8-0 (if Cal doesn't get their shit together) when they get SC in Corvallis. The Beavers got a great O-line and a stud "who is this guy?" tailback that'll play on Sundays. Remember that Pac-10 teams this year have to play every other team in the conference for the first time.

If SC is going to lose to anyone before their bowl matchup, Oregon State is my guess. I do know I plan on placing a fat bet on 'em to cover.

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 12:37 AM
SC has a tendency to play flat in their 1st PAC-10 game.
Not always, but they will more than likely not totally dominate.

I'd love to have that bet though.
With the bowl games included I'm not sure if ANY major team will go undefeated.
Think CHICKEN SHIT will take it? I don't, would take a sack to back up her words.

j-6
09-06-2006, 12:53 AM
SC has a tendency to play flat in their 1st PAC-10 game.

That's true but the Trojans first conference game is at Arizona. Let's just say that Arkansas would kick Arizona's ass.

With the bowl games included I'm not sure if ANY major team will go undefeated.

With the plus-one title game and everyone playing 12 regular season games, it'll be awfully rare to ever have more than one undefeated team. I don't see anyone going undefeated this year either. As it stands right now, #1 plays #2 this week and #3 (who will move to #2 with even a half-ass game) plays #4 (who will move to #3 with even a half-ass game) at the end of the season.

tlongII
09-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Either Oregon State or Oregon have the capability of beating USC this year. Oregon will be playing at USC so it will be tough for them. However, the Ducks are very strong and could pull off the upset. The Beavers are very good as well and as long as they avoid critical mistakes they should beat USC in Corvallis.

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM

Including bowl game?

We both send our $ to a 3rd party like Kori or LJ if they agree & winner takes it.

You name the amount. $1C-$5C.
Or are you a coward with a lipstick mouth?

BeerIsGood!
09-06-2006, 12:05 PM
:lmao The shit's getting serious in here...

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 12:34 PM
:lmao The shit's getting serious in here...

When a hip shaking, gum chewing, street walking, purse carrying, dick sucking 2 bit whore calls everyone out, I decided to do it for real.

Everyone has seen this SISSY smack her lips & spit trash out of her mouth.
I want her to back it up.
SHE won't, she is a flip flopper who won't do it.

I say USC will lose a game this season, bowl game included.
$100-$500, she names the wager.
JGW, man, or BITCHY COWARD?

tlongII
09-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Including bowl game?

I nominate myself to be the 3rd party to hold the $!

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 03:44 PM
:lol

Sorry TLIII,
Our $$$ will be spent by you in Cabo.
Of this I'm sure.

johngateswhiteley
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM
When a hip shaking, gum chewing, street walking, purse carrying, dick sucking 2 bit whore calls everyone out, I decided to do it for real.

Everyone has seen this SISSY smack her lips & spit trash out of her mouth.
I want her to back it up.
SHE won't, she is a flip flopper who won't do it.

I say USC will lose a game this season, bowl game included.
$100-$500, she names the wager.
JGW, man, or BITCHY COWARD?

i have a bet with my friend on the same issue and am willing to do the same you with. i bet him that USC would go undefeated in the Regular season (a good bet for you).

oh, and btw, calling me out over and over is stupid. i am not on the internet all the time.

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
i have a bet with my friend on the same issue and am willing to do the same you with. i bet him that USC would go undefeated in the Regular season (a good bet for you).

oh, and btw, calling me out over and over is stupid. i am not on the internet all the time.

I'm going to use the AP poll since that is obviously your favorite.
================================================
Week 2 AP Top 25

1. Ohio State (39) 1-0 <-----------------Plays UT
2. Texas (7) 1-0
3. USC (3) 1-0
4. Notre Dame (8) 1-0 <----------------Plays SoCal
4. Auburn (3) 1-0
6. West Virginia (5) 1-0
7. Florida 1-0
8. LSU 1-0
9. Florida State 1-0
10. Michigan 1-0
11. Tennessee 1-0
12. Georgia 1-0
13. Louisville 1-0
14. Iowa 1-0
15. Oklahoma 1-0 <-----------------------Plays UT

The reason I include the bowl game as aprt of the bet that I won't chicken out of is obvious above. SoCal plays ONE top 15 team & both teams that are on SoCal's reg season sched DROPPED.

If you are so sure SoCal won't lose any games this yr take my $500 bet & include the bowl game where they'll play a top ranked team that wasn't overrated or that hasn't dropped after one wk ala Cal.

Do you have a sack or a pair of lips boy?!?

johngateswhiteley
09-06-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm going to use the AP poll since that is obviously your favorite.
================================================
Week 2 AP Top 25

1. Ohio State (39) 1-0 <-----------------Plays UT
2. Texas (7) 1-0
3. USC (3) 1-0
4. Notre Dame (8) 1-0 <----------------Plays SoCal
4. Auburn (3) 1-0
6. West Virginia (5) 1-0
7. Florida 1-0
8. LSU 1-0
9. Florida State 1-0
10. Michigan 1-0
11. Tennessee 1-0
12. Georgia 1-0
13. Louisville 1-0
14. Iowa 1-0
15. Oklahoma 1-0 <-----------------------Plays UT

The reason I include the bowl game as aprt of the bet that I won't chicken out of is obvious above. SoCal plays ONE top 15 team & both teams that are on SoCal's reg season sched DROPPED.

If you are so sure SoCal won't lose any games this yr take my $500 bet & include the bowl game where they'll play a top ranked team that wasn't overrated or that hasn't dropped after one wk ala Cal.

Do you have a sack or a pair of lips boy?!?

1. you don't get to make the bet and then call me a pussy for not accepting whatever it is you want, life does not work that way
2. how about a bet that t.u. does not go undefeated in the regular season? your a fucking pussy if you don't accept! (see how stupid that sounds)
3. i think USC will go undefeated this year heading into the bowl game. will they win the bowl game? i think so...but to make a bet that they would win every game including their bowl is just stupid. why don't i just give you the money now...
4. the odds are completely in your favor and no matter what i think it is a stupid bet for me. i don't make stupid bets

...if you want to make a bet it is for the regular season or nothing, which i still think is stupid for me and good for you, as any pac-10 team can have an offensive explosion any game.

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
1. you don't get to make the bet and then call me a pussy for not accepting whatever it is you want, life does not work that way

I already did. :lol

2. how about a bet that t.u. does not go undefeated in the regular season? your a fucking pussy if you don't accept! (see how stupid that sounds)

When UT plays 2 top 15 teams?

3. i think USC will go undefeated this year heading into the bowl game. will they win the bowl game? i think so...but to make a bet that they would win every game including their bowl is just stupid. why don't i just give you the money now...

Be a man & do it then. :lol

4. the odds are completely in your favor and no matter what i think it is a stupid bet for me. i don't make stupid bets

Yeah, you just shoot off at the mouth & make real Trojans look bad. :rolleyes

...if you want to make a bet it is for the regular season or nothing, which i still think is stupid for me and good for you, as any pac-10 team can have an offensive explosion any game.

Yeah, Cal EXPLODED all over the place & won huh. :rolleyes

Mr Dio
09-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Lippage it is.

Fillmoe
09-06-2006, 10:53 PM
usc is pussy son! get a real team

SrA Husker
09-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Nebraska.