PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Butler/Elson vs Nazr/Rasho

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Who the fuck is better? because i still have this weird feeling about our front-court. Tim Duncan really has to carrie the front-load and hope he has Butler and Elson providing something.

Gosh our front-court sucks balls aren't we freaking lucky to have Tim Duncan? :angel

boutons_
09-03-2006, 05:14 AM
I expect nothing from Elson, so the burden is on Butler's fat ass to show up looking like an athlete and actualize his potential.

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 05:54 AM
We should atleast expect more from Elson since he has more experience. but Jackie Butler is unpredictable we have some shitty front-court players if Timmy goes down wtf do we do?

Jackie and Elson better step up or we will haunt them down and flush there throats up there ass.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Jonathan you forgot to type Chow!

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Fuck Chow, my dog got killed a few days ago so i stopped saying it. RIP Chow.

Slo spurs fan
09-03-2006, 06:15 AM
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
09-03-2006, 06:15 AM

so how was ur meal?

wildbill2u
09-03-2006, 11:16 AM
If Tim Duncan goes down with an injury it wouldn't matter who else is left on our front line. We'd be toast.

djohn14
09-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I expect more from Elson.Duncan better stay healthy.

RobinsontoDuncan
09-03-2006, 12:06 PM
I suppose it would be pointless to suggest that the Spurs sans Tim Duncan playing very well, as has been the case for many, many years now, would not be good.

You see, without Tim Duncan this team might actually make the playoffs (something you couldnt say in years past) but it would be as an 8th seed.

My point being, that Elson and Butler can be about as productive number wise as Rasho and Nazr and no one would really notice.

The center position hasnt won us any games since David Robinson retired.

dbestpro
09-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Rasho and Nazr = zero so if
Butler and Elson = zero
the score remains tied.

So, as long as Butler and Elson don't try to score for the other team we will be no worse than we were last year.

Bruno
09-03-2006, 12:55 PM
It makes no doubt that Nazr/Rasho are better players than Butler/Elson but you must too consider how they will fit with Spurs and Duncan. Elson is way less talented than Rasho/Nazr but he will be a better fit to play with Duncan. Butler is the upside guy. We will really miss Rasho if we meet Yao in playoff (and if TMac is healthy).

Texas_Ranger
09-03-2006, 01:11 PM
^^ agree.

itzsoweezee
09-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Who the fuck is better? because i still have this weird feeling about our front-court. Tim Duncan really has to carrie the front-load and hope he has Butler and Elson providing something.

Gosh our front-court sucks balls aren't we freaking lucky to have Tim Duncan? :angel

it's going to be a huge downgrade anyone who believes otherwise is fooling themselves. i'd rather have rasho or nazr or scola over either of these two scrubs. the spurs front office can't be described as anything other than inept for what it's accomplished (or rather, failed to accomplish) this summer.

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I expect more from Elson.Duncan better stay healthy.

It's not our choice rather Duncan stays healthy but we have had a good full off-season to bring a front-court help and all we did was getting a fatass and elson we are so fucked if Duncan goes down. Pray the Lord!!!!!

ChumpDumper
09-03-2006, 03:11 PM
It's not our choice rather Duncan stays healthy but we have had a good full off-season to bring a front-court help and all we did was getting a fatass and elson we are so fucked if Duncan goes down. Pray the Lord!!!!!So you're saying you're tenure in the Spurs' front office was a failure.

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 03:25 PM
So you're saying you're tenure in the Spurs' front office was a failure.

Never said that but they could've done better then Jackie Butler and Elson....

ChumpDumper
09-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Well it ended up with your getting fired, right?

Was that a success?

Jonathan
09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Its never sucessful to get fired even if you hate the job.

Solid D
09-03-2006, 11:08 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/butler_200w_060721.jpg

Jackie Butler will be a pleasant surprise. I know this kid can make buckets....he's a natural-born scorer. Can he up his defensive effort? That is the question.

Sense
09-03-2006, 11:12 PM

Gosh why haven't you been banned....

Chow, Sense

conqueso
09-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Jackie and Elson better step up or we will haunt [sic] them down and flush there throats up there ass.

That's maybe the funniest thing I've ever read in the Spurs forum. EVER.

Jonathan, you need to come to the Troll forum immediately.

Nero
09-04-2006, 04:10 AM
It doesn't matter, because as we saw in last year's playoffs, the Spurs lineup is TD, 4 guards, with Horry occasionally thrown in the mix. We'll probably ending trading both of them for 2 more guards.
At least we got Bonner who should be able to shut down the Bonzi, Artest, J-Howard, Dirk's (i.e. physical rebounding SF) of the L.

Solid D
09-04-2006, 06:02 AM
At least we got Bonner who should be able to shut down the Bonzi, Artest, J-Howard, Dirk's (i.e. physical rebounding SF) of the L.

:lol

Gin N Juice
09-04-2006, 09:28 AM

GOSH!, i'm sorry to hear that.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Forget Elson and Butler. Oberto's gonna carry them to championship #4! :)

wildbill2u
09-04-2006, 01:55 PM
I assume it was a poodle.

Food, wildbill

V-2
09-05-2006, 05:30 AM
I think the Spurs have improved with the additions of Elson and Butler.
Starting Nazr over Rasho or the other way around meant at least one discontent C. Then came smallball and 2 frustrated overpaid centers.
Chemistry wise the Spurs hit a goldmine. Elson should be hungry to prove that he can be a starting C in a championship ready team. Butler should be eager to learn and battle for a spot that will be his for years to come.
An aging Shaq, the Wallace-less Pistons, the Diop-Dampier combo, the uncertainty surrounding Amare, Spurs' frontcourt is up there. Watching the World Championship one can see that you don't necessarily have to be the most athletic team to defend and win games, playing as a team wins championships.

bdictjames
09-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Elson is a great player.. if Coach wants him to play and develop his game he can be the next Boris Diaw

thispego
09-06-2006, 12:02 PM
lol, elson is too old to be the next boris diaw