PDA

View Full Version : Boutons is un-original

johnsmith
09-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Just checked on Boutons last 25 threads started, 25 of 179 by the way. Of those 25, everyone begins with an article written by someone else. Honestly Boutons, have you ever thought of one thing on your own? I'm embarrassed for you.

turambar85
09-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Does this suggest somebody with an infinite amount of time and a limited amount of intelligence/creativity?

Or perhaps and Angry Johnsmith who does not have the capacity and/or time and understanding required to answer/refute his articles and claims?

johnsmith
09-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Does this suggest somebody with an infinite amount of time and a limited amount of intelligence/creativity?

Or perhaps and Angry Johnsmith who does not have the capacity and/or time and understanding required to answer/refute his articles and claims?

Noted. However, this is the post of someone tired of reading Boutons spit out the same crap over and over again in regards to all of the worlds problems being solved if we just got rid of everyone currently in power within the United States government. Now, I don't pretend to be a repub, or a Bush loyalist, but at least when I come up with a problem, I also try to offer a solution. In this case, the problem is Boutons and the solution is for him to kill himself.
Thank you.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-05-2006, 11:16 AM

The next time boutons posts an article with facts in them (which would be the first), maybe someone will feel compelled to address them.

turambar85
09-05-2006, 12:34 PM
lol, I wasnt on Johns nor Boutons side on this issue, simply pointed out possible ways each could be wrong.

Although it would be nice to see Boutons actually have a debate with somebody that didnt include either an article or an angry child-like rant filled with petty name-calling...

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-05-2006, 12:57 PM
^^^^^^ :lol

That (not quoting an article, name calling) would ALSO be a first for croutons.

sickdsm
09-06-2006, 09:30 AM
The next time boutons posts an article with facts in them (which would be the first), maybe someone will feel compelled to address them.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49148

Funny how when i personally call him out he fails to post again in that thread.

johnsmith
09-06-2006, 09:48 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49148

Funny how when i personally call him out he fails to post again in that thread.

That's because he's a spineless, un-original idiot who can't create a thought on his own...........I'm really just trying hammer that point away.

johnsmith
09-07-2006, 10:10 AM
is there an emoticon where the smiley face shoots himself in the head with a pistol? :shootme oh yeah there it is

Are you implying that someone on here should kill themselves? Gosh, I don't think we have to go that far do we?

ChumpDumper
09-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok, that's enough. There's every opportunity to attack posters inside the other threads.