PDA

View Full Version : Bert Blyleven's Live F Bombs...

LEONARD
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
around the 45 second mark...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3q3Si6pY1do

He thought they were pre-recording it but it was live... :lol

samikeyp
09-09-2006, 10:09 AM
:lmao

sa_butta
09-09-2006, 11:51 AM
:lmao

"oh we're live"
"sorry about that..."

That was great

Horry For 3!
09-09-2006, 01:09 PM
hahaha

Burn531
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
:lol :lol What an idiot.

T Park
09-13-2006, 02:40 AM
Almost as bad as Jim Edmonds saying on camera last night to a reporter "What the fuck?"

NBA Junkie
09-13-2006, 10:17 AM
You're about 10 days late on this one.

He's back in his commentary duties after serving a 2 game suspension. IMO, he's very good at what he does, swearing aside.

Burn531
09-13-2006, 02:25 PM

He's back in his commentary duties after serving a 2 game suspension. IMO, he's very good at what he does, swearing aside.

Check when he posted this. It happened on that Sunday and then he posted on Tuesday.

NBA Junkie
09-14-2006, 08:54 AM
Check when he posted this. It happened on that Sunday and then he posted on Tuesday.

Such a newsworthy event it took four days for someone to respond to the original post.

I'm gonna fucking post again cause I just fucked it up.

LEONARD
09-14-2006, 09:08 AM

Who said he wasn't good at his job?? I know he was suspended for 2 days...

and I wasn't 10 days late, GENIUS. :lol

Such a newsworthy event it took four days for someone to respond to the original post.

I'm gonna fucking post again cause I just fucked it up.

Wow...douche-bag of the year nominee...

WTF is your problem? I thought it was funny...why are you so offended??

NBA Junkie
09-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Who said he wasn't good at his job?? I know he was suspended for 2 days...

and I wasn't 10 days late, GENIUS. :lol

Wow...douche-bag of the year nominee...

WTF is your problem? I thought it was funny...why are you so offended??

I'm just sicked and tired of reading this crap. Since the Twins pre-game shows were taped the first couple games of the Yankee series, he honestly didn't know that they were live. The producers apparently didn't notify them of this until after the fact.

IMO, it's an unfortunate incident that shouldn't have happened. I'm just glad he wasn't fired because of it. Nobody is as embarrassed of this incident more than Blyleven. END OF STORY!!!

LEONARD
09-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm just sicked and tired of reading this crap. Since the Twins pre-game shows were taped the first couple games of the Yankee series, he honestly didn't know that they were live. The producers apparently didn't notify them of this until after the fact.

IMO, it's an unfortunate incident that shouldn't have happened. I'm just glad he wasn't fired because of it. Nobody is as embarrassed of this incident more than Blyleven. END OF STORY!!!

What crap??

IT'S FUNNY!!!

I know he didn't know they were live...I know he wasn't fired...I'm sure he was embarassed. But it's still FUNNY!!

Wow...