PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash: (Back) Withdraws from Event

ducks
09-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Steve Nash: (Back) Withdraws from Event

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Monday, September 4, 2006
Update: Nash withdrew from the NBA's Basketball Without Borders Africa event because of back spasms, the Boston Globe reports.

Recommendation: Back problems are nothing new to Nash, but to occur before the season starts is alarming. "In light of our preseason schedule and our European training camp, we felt it best to limit his travel," said Suns coach Mike D'Antoni in a news release. "This is very precautionary and I have every confidence that Steve will be 100 percent and ready to take part in our informal workouts next month."

Walton Buys Off Me
09-05-2006, 03:09 PM
It's amazing how confident D'Antoni always seems to be when these issues arise....

It's almost as if he's trying to convince himself of something.

"There's nothing wrong with Amaré", "Kurt Thomas will be fine" and now this.

I have never really been able to put a finger on it but I intensely dislike Mike D'Antoni. He and the entire Phoenix Suns front office have this sense of entitlement and I for one, can't begin to fathom where it comes from.

slayermin
09-05-2006, 03:20 PM
D'Antoni reminds me of a used car salesman.

101A
09-05-2006, 03:25 PM
It's amazing how confident D'Antoni always seems to be when these issues arise....

I have never really been able to put a finger on it but I intensely dislike Mike D'Antoni. He and the entire Phoenix Suns front office have this sense of entitlement and I for one, can't begin to fathom where it comes from.

Have you seen their press? Ought to just wait for the purple smoke to come out of the Arena; anoint them champs; the Suns are obviously the most superior team.

sandman
09-05-2006, 04:29 PM

Maybe it's the teeth. Dude has some seriously fake looking teeth. Can't ever trust those kind. They are always wanting to sell you a car or marry your 13-year old daughter.

JMarkJohns
09-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Banks is arriving one damn year too late... :pctoss

ShoogarBear
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Hopefully this won't signal the end of the Era of Complete Steve Nash Dominance of the NBA.

mavs>spurs2
09-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Hopefully this won't signal the end of the Era of Complete Steve Nash Dominance of the NBA.

Yea since the Suns have won MASS championships.

bdictjames
09-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Yea since the Suns have won MASS championships.
So true

Finally I agreed one thing with a Mavs fan

NASHville
09-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Steve will be ready and have another great year.

ducks
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
just like amare last year huh :lol

mabber
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM

He just comes across as being very arrogant for some reason (to me anyway). I don't know the guy but I'm guessing he's really not that way as I've read he's a really good guy.

ShoogarBear
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
He just comes across as being very arrogant for some reason (to me anyway). I don't know the guy but I'm guessing he's really not that way as I've read he's a really good guy.I think it's those big muskrat choppers:

http://www.elpais.es/elpaismedia/diario/media/200505/15/deportes/20050515elpepidep_11_I_SCO.jpg