PDA

View Full Version : Look Who's Throwing Around The Hitler Comparisons Now

Nbadan
09-05-2006, 03:20 PM
http://josephhall.org/nqb2/media/bush_hitler_200px.jpg
I R O N Y defined!

Bush compares Bin Laden to Hitler

President George W Bush has compared Osama Bin Laden to Lenin and Hitler in a speech to US military officers.

"Underestimating the words of evil and ambitious men is a terrible mistake," he said as he quoted extensively from Bin Laden and other al-Qaeda figures.

He said the world had ignored the writings of Lenin and Hitler "and paid a terrible price" - adding the world must not to do the same with al-Qaeda.

But, he added, the US and its allies could be confident of victory in "the great ideological struggle of the 21st Century" because "we have seen free nations defeat terror before".

Can you say 'Projection'?

:hat

101A
09-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I watched "The Pianist" this weekend.

Nazis were really bad people, Dan. As much as you may disagree with him, or question his motives, our president is no Nazi.

Nbadan
09-05-2006, 03:25 PM

Nazis were really bad people, Dan. As much as you may disagree with him, or question his motives, our president is no Nazi.

Not yet, but all the pieces are there.

Ocotillo
09-05-2006, 07:04 PM

Yeah, he is more Franco-like.......

No concentration camps for liberals yet.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Bush compares Bin Laden to Hitler

So what's the problem? Hitler wanted all Jews dead. bin Laden wants all Jews and Christians dead.

I guess for chumps like you it will take OBL setting up concentration camps in Europe and killing every non-Muslim for you to get the picture.

boutons_
09-05-2006, 08:13 PM
the "terrorists = Nazis" is a theme the Repugs have chosen in their "scare the shit out of the sheeple/jerk off the base", since they can't run on their record.

With the corollary being if one is a against the Iraq war (a majority of the US is, Iraq is millstone around the Repug dick), then you are Neville Chamberlain appeasing the Nazis.

As polls show the Repugs 10% behind the Dems, as the Repug candidates themselves admit they are in deep shit with the voters, it will be interesting (and sickening) to see how low and scum-Rovian the Repugs will stoop as the election approaches.

The Repugs continue to insult the American intelligence, but their base is dumbfucks, and dumb has worked so far. Never "misunderestimate" how low the Repugs will go. Absolutely anything goes.

boutons_
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.uclick.com/feature/06/09/05/po060905.gif

http://www.uclick.com/feature/06/09/05/gm060905.gif

http://www.uclick.com/feature/06/09/03/wpnan060903.gif

smeagol
09-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Not yet, but all the pieces are there.
What??????

Are you this ignorant?

IceColdBrewski
09-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Bin Laden and those with his belief system have no respect for human life, nor do they feel that there is anything wrong with the mass murder of innocent people; much like the Nazis. Soooooo, what's there to be debated on this issue?

There are enough legitimate reasons to slam the present administration, but there's no need to be concerned because they say mean things about ruthless murderers who would love nothing more than to present YOU with a long and painful death. (These people beheaded innocent people in front of the cameras and celebrated it. Have you forgotten?)

You do an aweful lot of reaching in most of your posts, but I think you're more than reaching on this one.

boutons_
09-05-2006, 10:00 PM
"what's there to be debated on this issue?"

Absolutely nothing. Tell me who in the USA is pro-terrorist, endorses the jihad against the West?

The false problem is here:

The Repugs lie that "Iraq = war on terror", (most Americans now see the Repug Iraq war as a distraction from the war on terror), then the Repugs slime anti-Iraq war dissenters as pro-terrorists appeasers. The Repugs are lying motherfucking bastards.

Nbadan
09-06-2006, 02:51 AM
What??????

Are you this ignorant?

Humm...You have failed to grasp the consequences if there should happen to be another serious terra strike in the U.S. under this administration. I haven't.