PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Castro Lives!

Nbadan
09-05-2006, 03:33 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060902/capt.b0be238673774371a6f974ff85a95b8b.cuba_castro_ chavez_hav101.jpg
Not too bad for being dead 3 weeks

Fidel Castro, looking notably better than he did when last seen almost three weeks ago, happily greeted Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez during a brief visit aired on state television Friday.

"Brother!" the 80-year-old Castro said from his sickbed, his face lighting up as Chavez entered the room Friday where he was recuperating and gave him a warm embrace.

"Gentleman of the heroic resistance!" the Venezuelan president responded with a smile to his good friend and ally.

"What joy!" Castro said after sitting up on his bed. "A million thanks!"

Yahoo News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060901/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cuba_castro_4)

Here (http://cbs4.com/video/[email protected]) is the video of Hugo's visit

smeagol
09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Somebody should bomb Castro's house the exact moment Chavez is paying him a visit.

Nbadan
09-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Did you hear what that bastard Chavez did now?

Donated $3.2 million (by way of Citgo) to the Jerry Lewis telethon. Not only that, but the son of a bitch has donated over $8 million just this year to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

I swear, if we don't invade soon, that man is just going to keep doing those terrible charitable actions.

smeagol
09-06-2006, 07:12 AM

Donated $3.2 million (by way of Citgo) to the Jerry Lewis telethon. Not only that, but the son of a bitch has donated over $8 million just this year to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

I swear, if we don't invade soon, that man is just going to keep doing those terrible charitable actions.
Go and check all the wonderfull things he is doing in Venezuela.

Chavez with expensive oil is like giving a monkey a sharp knife.

Phenomanul
09-06-2006, 08:10 AM

You do realize that the CITGO Jerry Lewis telethon was a dollar for dollar match, right? That it included proceeds from hundreds of CITGO employees who are in fact U.S. Citizens...

But I must say... WOW...

Is this the small price that is required for world dictators to buy you out? Do these political facades justify their crimes against humanity?

Spurminator
09-06-2006, 09:00 AM

:lol

Fish.