PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Bronco's Season Discussion (and Scott hate) Thread***

TheTruth
09-07-2006, 07:32 AM
I've noticed that there are a bunch of broncos fans (and haters) on this board. So, I figured we can all talk about what I am sure will be a glorious Super Bowl championship season.

We start things off on the road against the Rams (who will be better than most people think).

The Rams are a nice team, and with Linehan's more balanced offense should put up a good game. Steven Jackson is gonna be a great RB, but the Broncos are one of the best at stopping the run and should have no problem handling the Ram's OLine. The Broncos offense is too much for the Rams, and I'm expecting Tatum Bell to run wild on the fast turf the Rams love so much. It's only the regular season, so Jake Plummer shouldn't have too many turnovers this game. Champ on Torry should be the marquee matchup, and I'm confident in Champ's ability to shut him down.

Broncos 27 Rams 17

Pistons < Spurs
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4741/broncofuckvk2.jpg

katyon6th
09-07-2006, 09:34 AM
The Broncos will not make me cry this year.

Broncos 24 Rams 10

leemajors
09-07-2006, 09:39 AM
the broncos pass d leaves something to be desired outside of bailey. bulger could shred them.

TheTruth
09-07-2006, 10:02 AM
the broncos pass d leaves something to be desired outside of bailey. bulger could shred them.
Darrent WIlliams and Dominique Foxworth are two of the better young corners in the league. I'll take my chances with our finally healthy secondary. Bulger won't have a good game.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-07-2006, 10:47 AM
The Broncos will not make me cry this year.

Nice dream, but I've marked January 21 (http://www.nfl.com/schedules#week17) as the day to hold you while you cry.

There, there...

scott
09-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I've got Javon and the Bronco's D in my fantasy league so... GO BRONCS!!!

shaggy17
09-07-2006, 07:54 PM

:lol :lol The Rams are a soft offensive team once you get physical with them. Bulger isnt doing shit and the Rams are going 6-10 this season.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-07-2006, 10:16 PM
scott > truth

aggy = broncos

leemajors
09-07-2006, 10:48 PM
:lol :lol The Rams are a soft offensive team once you get physical with them. Bulger isnt doing shit and the Rams are going 6-10 this season.

they are still capable of scoring points in bunches. if you didn't notice every defense tends to get physical with every team. it isn't flag football.

shaggy17
09-07-2006, 11:19 PM
they are still capable of scoring points in bunches. if you didn't notice every defense tends to get physical with every team. it isn't flag football.

Their O is nothing compared to what it was 4-5 years ago and it is much more easier to stop compared to back then. Broncos also have a very good D and its more then good enough to stop the Rams. Then again the Fins scored like 35 points on us last year in our opener so who knows. They might have their lucky day.

BeerIsGood!
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
I've noticed that there are a bunch of broncos fans (and haters) on this board. So, I figured we can all talk about what I am sure will be a glorious Super Bowl championship season.

We start things off on the road against the Rams (who will be better than most people think).

The Rams are a nice team, and with Linehan's more balanced offense should put up a good game. Steven Jackson is gonna be a great RB, but the Broncos are one of the best at stopping the run and should have no problem handling the Ram's OLine. The Broncos offense is too much for the Rams, and I'm expecting Tatum Bell to run wild on the fast turf the Rams love so much. It's only the regular season, so Jake Plummer shouldn't have too many turnovers this game. Champ on Torry should be the marquee matchup, and I'm confident in Champ's ability to shut him down.

Broncos 27 Rams 17

Who is your QB again? Jake the Fake? He'll never win a Super Bowl.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 08:46 AM

Jake will be just fine this season. He choked under the pressure of playing at home in his first Championship game, he'll come back strong especially with Cutler and the Denver media breathing down his neck. He's never had competition in his career and it's already making him better.

Oh and,
Broncos 28
Rams 10

MajorMike
09-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Love Tatum.... hate the brochoes.

BeerIsGood!
09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Jake will be just fine this season. He choked under the pressure of playing at home in his first Championship game, he'll come back strong especially with Cutler and the Denver media breathing down his neck. He's never had competition in his career and it's already making him better.

Oh and,
Broncos 28
Rams 10
How many times are you gonna watch this guy choke and still give him passes? He choked in college at ASU in a Rose Bowl game that would have made that team National Champions. He's choked repeatedly in big games in the NFL. He's the anti-Elway. Cutler may be the guy to take your team to the next level, but not this year - and maybe never.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM
How many times are you gonna watch this guy choke and still give him passes? He choked in college at ASU in a Rose Bowl game that would have made that team National Champions. He's choked repeatedly in big games in the NFL. He's the anti-Elway. Cutler may be the guy to take your team to the next level, but not this year - and maybe never.

One more season, then bring in Jay Cutler and have him win for us. Honestly, I think Cutler will be an excellent quarterback, but then again, you never know. I'm hoping Cutler can win us a couple of super bowls while we wait for Jack Elway to get through High School and College.

slayermin
09-08-2006, 05:43 PM

I agree. He's a huge question mark.

TheTruth
09-08-2006, 05:48 PM
The same one that took us to a 13-3 record, and the AFC championship game. Before last year I'm sure you would never have even thought he could do that much. Shannahan knows enough about football to put Jake in a position to win. I'll take my QB over the Cowboys.

TheTruth
09-08-2006, 05:48 PM
scott > truth

aggy = broncos
another insightful jewel from my boy CBF.

tlongII
09-08-2006, 05:57 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4741/broncofuckvk2.jpg

TheTruth
09-08-2006, 05:59 PM
go complain about the Super Bowl refs some more Tlong.

TheSanityAnnex
09-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I would love to see the Chargers and Broncos face off in the playoffs this year and see a really good chance of that happening.

My Bronco buddy just hooked me up some tickets to see the Chargers vs. Broncos in Nov. Is it wise to come Charger gear equipped? Are your fans respectable? I will be with a Bronco fan and the seats are on the 50 yd line 20 rows up.

TheTruth
09-08-2006, 06:43 PM
You'll be fine, just be respectful.

TheSanityAnnex
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
You'll be fine, just be respectful.That will be hard when the Chargers are up two touchdowns with a minute left:lol

Thanks for the advice.:tu

shaggy17
09-09-2006, 04:43 AM
I would love to see the Chargers and Broncos face off in the playoffs this year and see a really good chance of that happening.

My Bronco buddy just hooked me up some tickets to see the Chargers vs. Broncos in Nov. Is it wise to come Charger gear equipped? Are your fans respectable? I will be with a Bronco fan and the seats are on the 50 yd line 20 rows up.

I actually like that they moved Phillip Rivers into the starting slot and let Brees walk. Plus I am sure you hate the Raiders so you are already like family :lol

TheTruth
09-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Is every other team in the AFC West getting really really old?

TheSanityAnnex
09-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Is every other team in the AFC West getting really really old?
The Chargers are young, talented, and locked up for 5-6 years. AJ Smith has turned this franchise around and is building this team very well. Look for the Chargers to be dominant the next four years if Phillip Rivers pans out.

TheSanityAnnex
09-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Plus I am sure you hate the Raiders so you are already like family :lolWe can disagree about Kobe all day long, but this is something we definitely agree on. Fuck the Raiders!

shaggy17
09-09-2006, 10:05 PM
:tu Hope you kick that ass Monday night

Ginofan
09-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Ok, I'll agree with all of you now. Jake is a fake. Jay Cutler needs to play next week. FUCKING BRONCOS!

Billy Cobham
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
The Broncos suck. It's all about the Seahawks baby!

NBA Junkie
09-10-2006, 05:30 PM
What is it with the Broncos laying opening day eggs?

I won't pass judgement since they went 13-3 last season after the Dolphins spanked them in week #1 last season.

scott
09-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks for sucking today, Broncos. My fantasy team is now uberfucked.

Mr Dio
09-10-2006, 11:26 PM
O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D.

Pathetic showing for pepople that are supposed to be paid to play.
They're being paid so why not play with at least a minimum of pride?

Poor Bronc-ettes.

johnsmith
09-11-2006, 08:47 AM
O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D.

Pathetic showing for pepople that are supposed to be paid to play.
They're being paid so why not play with at least a minimum of pride?

Poor Bronc-ettes.

Who's your team Mr Dio?

TheSanityAnnex
09-11-2006, 10:40 AM
my team will be the only undefeated afc west team after tonight.