PDA

View Full Version : A huge scary threat

RandomGuy
09-07-2006, 07:42 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20060906/ltt060907.gif

boutons_
09-07-2006, 08:16 AM
The Repugs have their backs to the election wall, and are, as they always have done since 12 Sep 01, exploiting the war on terror (with the non-terror phony Repug war in Iraq mixed in) for strictly, exclusively Repug political advantage.

All politics all the time.

Fuck national security,
fuck open government,
fuck the lower 98% of America,
fuck governance.

It's all Repugs + all super-rich + all corps, all the time.

The Repugs and WH have already been very active this week, long before the election. Since the Repugs know Americans have short memories and attention spans, just imagine what they will pull out of their criminal, lying, motherfucking asses in the 2 weeks just before the elections. I expect another Great Biblical Flood .... of slime.

1. dubya/dickhead/Iraq/economy/health care/college costs/Katrina are so bad

2. the Repug record on governance so absent

3. the public revulsion with the Repug-dominated Congress so deep...

.. that Repug Congressmen are running almost exclusively on pork and ear marks and strictly local issues because they can't run on national issues.

And of course all of the voting anomalies that ALL favored the Repugs in the 2004 election will again be counted on to disenfranchise voters and skew the elections towards the Repugs.

01Snake
09-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Croutons...please increase your medication doses.

Ocotillo
09-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Solution to Iran problem form Bill Maher.....

"New Rule: If the evil president of Iran wants to meet Bush one-on-one so badly, Bush should agree. But the Bush team should arrange to have the meeting in a clam bar in Little Italy. Have Clemenza tape a gun behind the toilet. Order the cannoli, then go to the men's room. Get the revolver... Oh, wait, who am I kidding? This numb-nuts will just screw it up. Send Cheney."
---Bill Maher
-

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-08-2006, 09:07 PM
All politics all the time.

Because, like, totally like, the Democrats so aren't playing politics right now [/valley girl]

smeagol
09-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Solution to Iran problem form Bill Maher.....

"New Rule: If the evil president of Iran wants to meet Bush one-on-one so badly, Bush should agree. But the Bush team should arrange to have the meeting in a clam bar in Little Italy. Have Clemenza tape a gun behind the toilet. Order the cannoli, then go to the men's room. Get the revolver... Oh, wait, who am I kidding? This numb-nuts will just screw it up. Send Cheney."
---Bill Maher
-
Maher make little political sense.

Guru of Nothing
09-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Maher make little political sense.

Do you watch his show?

smeagol
09-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Do you watch his show?
I find it entertaining except when he brings three leberals. I tivo it if I'm too tired to stay awake.