PDA

View Full Version : Dad of 37 fights for the snip

sa_butta
09-07-2006, 01:28 PM
An Argentine man who is the father of 37 children is taking legal action for the right to a vasectomy.

Cleto Ruiz Diaz, 44, from Corrientes has gone to court because vasectomies are illegal in his state.

Mr Diaz, a painter, told Terra Noticias Populares that he started his sex life at the age of nine and has had seven fiancees and three wives.

He now lives with Isabel who is the mother of eight of his sons.

"I have enough children, it is hard to feed them all and give them clothes, and the government doesn't help," he said.

"I need the operation because when I fall in love I can't control myself!"

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1985183.html?menu=

No shit 37 kids later.

Marklar MM
09-07-2006, 01:29 PM
LOL. Shit. That is a lot of kids.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-07-2006, 01:29 PM
1369 wasn't kidding when he said his wife got pregnant just by him walking by.

AlamoSpursFan
09-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Damn, that dude's got a lot of kids.

Sincerely,
Shawn Kemp

ObiwanGinobili
09-07-2006, 02:34 PM
is he allergic to latex??? seriously this guy has noone but himself to blame for all those kids.
if you can't "control" yourself - wrap it up! duhhhhhhh.

Spurminator
09-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Vasectomy is illegal in Argentina?

Shit, it should be mandatory after number 20...

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-07-2006, 02:46 PM

Shit, it should be mandatory after number 20...

Now, I know a lot of women like Manu, but I'm certain he doesn't want to be the reason vasectomies become legal.

TDMVPDPOY
09-07-2006, 03:28 PM
as compared to muslim states, you can have upto 4 wives......even in certain parts of asia you can have as many de-facto mistresses, as long you can support them...

Taco
09-07-2006, 03:48 PM
This Chick will fix him
http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/meltingpot/back/340/partners/lorena.jpg

Lorena Bobbitt

ashbeeigh
09-07-2006, 04:02 PM
is he allergic to latex??? seriously this guy has noone but himself to blame for all those kids.
if you can't "control" yourself - wrap it up! duhhhhhhh.

I don't know how true it is here, but what if it's the whole "breathing method" or "I don't believe in birth control" crap there?

ObiwanGinobili
09-07-2006, 04:25 PM
whats the "breathing" method?

ShoogarBear
09-07-2006, 04:35 PM
" when I fall in love I can't control myself!"
Damn, I didn't think that line still worked anymore.

TDMVPDPOY
09-07-2006, 05:08 PM
sum muslim guy in australia had like 4 wives and 24 children i think, it was reported this year, and he was livin off on welfare :(:(, he goes the aus govt has no right to tell him what to do or how he should live his life, his excuse was his religion allows him to have 4 wives. dude copt alot of shit for it also.

ObiwanGinobili
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
sum muslim guy in australia had like 4 wives and 24 children i think, it was reported this year, and he was livin off on welfare :(:(, he goes the aus govt has no right to tell him what to do or how he should live his life, his excuse was his religion allows him to have 4 wives. dude copt alot of shit for it also.

2nd time you've metntion some random muslim dude in a thread about an argentine man trying to get his vas sniped so he will stop pro-creating....

whats up with that?

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2006, 06:29 PM

Shit, it should be mandatory after number 20...two things, first of all, I'm curious about why we in Argentina haven't heard about this case? Second I'm studying to be a lawyer here in Argentina and even I haven't heard about vasectomies being illegal in any provinces, which is not to say there aren't any. Still I would love to have another article from a more reliable source.

Having said that, I don't doubt there are people here in Argentina with that many kids. It would be interesting to find out what this guy does for a living. Here in Argentina a lot of people still live out of their land, the old way you know, no fancy machines or anything, just working their land with their hands. In that case any extra hand is gold, and having lots of kids to help work the land is still common practice. 37 kids is pushing it though http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
as compared to muslim states, you can have upto 4 wives......even in certain parts of asia you can have as many de-facto mistresses, as long you can support them...Here is Argentina you can only have one official spouse

What Is This??
09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
He should start fucking them in the ass. Problem solved.

CuckingFunt
09-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm a bit curious about that, myself.

Zombie
09-07-2006, 09:19 PM
1 word!!!!!
Catholics! :angel

Zunni
09-07-2006, 10:33 PM
2nd time you've metntion some random muslim dude in a thread about an argentine man trying to get his vas sniped so he will stop pro-creating....

whats up with that?
He's a dumbass.

ashbeeigh
09-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm a bit curious about that, myself.

This is the Breathing Method:

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/0140869441.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

But what I was thinking of (where the Breathing method came from i have no clue) is Systematic Natural Family Planning (NFP), monitoring fertility levels.

Zunni
09-07-2006, 10:37 PM
If you fuck her without birth control of any kind, and she's breathing, she gets pregnant.

Magnum
09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Here's another lesson kids, even if your partner says she's on the pill, always wear me!

Oh and never trust a bitch that says she's on the pill, unless you like paying child support.

ATX Spur
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
I call BS!

2Blonde
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
This is the Breathing Method:

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/0140869441.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

But what I was thinking of (where the Breathing method came from i have no clue) is Systematic Natural Family Planning (NFP), monitoring fertility levels.
I think you meant to call it the "Rhythm Method". That's what it was informally called in the catholic church for many years. And you can see how well it worked by the large size of all the catholic families. Mine included. My mom said the only birth control she ever found that was effective for her was divorce!!:lol

ObiwanGinobili
09-11-2006, 08:23 AM
side note - I thin kteh rythem method is a basic two weeks on, 1 week off, 1 week on break for period thing.

NFP (natural family planning) is alot more complicated. charting your fertility, taking your tempertaure all the dang time etc etc. there ends up being 3-4 days where sex will result in pregnancy. then you are supposed to 'abstain' - but you can use a condom for those times too.
I did NFP for 3 years and did not get pregnant until lI wanted too.

2Blonde
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
side note - I thin kteh rythem method is a basic two weeks on, 1 week off, 1 week on break for period thing.

NFP (natural family planning) is alot more complicated. charting your fertility, taking your tempertaure all the dang time etc etc. there ends up being 3-4 days where sex will result in pregnancy. then you are supposed to 'abstain' - but you can use a condom for those times too.
I did NFP for 3 years and did not get pregnant until lI wanted too.
You're right, that is a form of NFP. I was speaking from a perspective that is about 20 years older than you. Natural family planning is made up of a variety of techniques, including the Rhythm method, Ovulation method, Standard Days method, and the Sympto-thermal method, and is based on the fact that a woman is most fertile around the time of ovulation.
Here's an interesting website that explains all four of the NFP methods.
http://www.epigee.org/guide/natural.html