PDA

View Full Version : The problem with the Fins is..

Brutalis
09-07-2006, 10:33 PM
We're a better team. But we still have a crappy QB.

Burn531
09-08-2006, 02:25 AM
It was only the 1st game and it was against the Steeler D. You were also hosed by that one TD that shoulda been challenged. Still could of been 7 easy points but if they kicked a FG you're still tied.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2006, 04:34 AM
miami should have won....culpepper was just horrible. next game.

kskonn
09-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Culpepper really did a pretty horrible job of seeing the field, especially the defenders standing there waiting to intercept his passes. The Defense gave him every opportunity you can ask for to win the game.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't get to down, I think the Dolphins will go 10-6 this season and make the playoffs. If anyone should be positive it should be Dolphins fans. Remember last year when they waxed my beloved Broncos on opening day? The Broncos went on to win 13 games. Point is, it's still as early in the regular season as you can get.

tlongII
09-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Culpepper sucks. He's got great physical gifts, but he's dumber than a rock. Miami should give Joey Harrington a shot.

Vizzini
09-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Miami should give Joey Harrington a shot.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Good luck with that! Culpepper, for as much as he sucks, is way better than Joey Blue Skies. I hope for the Dolphin's fans sake, they never have to find it out for themselves.

yavozerb
09-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Culpepper sucks. He's got great physical gifts, but he's dumber than a rock. Miami should give Joey Harrington a shot.
Your as dumb as rock for even saying that!! Steelers are still one of the top 3 teams in the NFL (not because of ben but becasue of the D) and the dolphins had a chance all the way till the end to steal a W in Pittsburgh!! Considering a team with new QB (who has not played for some time), a new starting RB, and many new faces on D played at alomst the same level as super bowl champions in their home is pretty damn good week 1!!

tlongII
09-08-2006, 10:39 AM

Good luck with that! Culpepper, for as much as he sucks, is way better than Joey Blue Skies. I hope for the Dolphin's fans sake, they never have to find it out for themselves.

The Lions O-Line would make any QB look bad. Joey needs another shot.

tlongII
09-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Your as dumb as rock for even saying that!! Steelers are still one of the top 3 teams in the NFL (not because of ben but becasue of the D) and the dolphins had a chance all the way till the end to steal a W in Pittsburgh!! Considering a team with new QB (who has not played for some time), a new starting RB, and many new faces on D played at alomst the same level as super bowl champions in their home is pretty damn good week 1!!

The Steelers are over-rated. They will get smoked as soon as they play a decent team.

sa_butta
09-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I knew when Culpepper threw those two int's that I would see a thread like this today. Personally I think he did a great job. We just scored 17 points on the Superbowl champs defense. Yes we made two critical erorrs in the 4th, but I dont think that is anything that cant be fixed for future games. One of the Int's was by Troy Palamolu (unsure of spelling) who is all over the field that guy is just an amazing player. Im proud of the Dolphins in general. But as mentioned before Im worried about our secondary, I think we will be burned alot over the top if we dont improve.

yavozerb
09-08-2006, 12:38 PM
The Steelers are over-rated. They will get smoked as soon as they play a decent team.
Dude, just quite talking right now please!!You sound dumber and dumber with each new post...

tlongII
09-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Dude, just quite talking right now please!!You sound dumber and dumber with each new post...

yavozerb???? How dumb is that?!

50 cent
09-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Aaron Culpepper is definitely the problem.

Brutalis
09-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I knew when Culpepper threw those two int's that I would see a thread like this today. Personally I think he did a great job. We just scored 17 points on the Superbowl champs defense. Yes we made two critical erorrs in the 4th, but I dont think that is anything that cant be fixed for future games. One of the Int's was by Troy Palamolu (unsure of spelling) who is all over the field that guy is just an amazing player. Im proud of the Dolphins in general. But as mentioned before Im worried about our secondary, I think we will be burned alot over the top if we dont improve.

We scored 17 points. Woowee call the fire department. Once again our defense broke our backs. Tractor Traylor, Jason Taylor.. our dline is good, it's our DB's and safe girls back there. Showed our huge fat green weakness to the world so I can only hope Saban has a fix for this. And what's sad that used to be our achillies heel.

Daunte is poo poo. He looks one way, and throws the ball. That is if he's 6 seconds comfortable enough bobbing his toes up and down sitting in the pocket, while looking AT THE SAME DAMN RECIEVER. I wanna say this is because he is getting used to being on the grass again but, he did some of this in Minny as well.

I will say our D is better than last year overall. Our OL did great against Pitts dline and overall defense too. We got plenty to look forward to but the QB issue is getting real old.

sa_butta
09-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I guess that one game has taken us out of the playoffs and blows this out of the water.

Daunte is the real deal. Now we have to find a 25 carry per game back that can get 100 yards each time. RB looks good but he still has a lot to prove.I do agree that our secondary is weak, but hopefully that can be fixed. I know Culpepper can be better than that and up until the end of the 4th he looked pretty good out there. Lets not count him out just yet. I dont think Joey would have done any better out there.

nickbroken
09-08-2006, 09:36 PM
No the problem wasn't Culpepper, it's that Ronnie Brown sucks ass. Waste of the second pick.

sa_butta
09-09-2006, 08:57 AM
No the problem wasn't Culpepper, it's that Ronnie Brown sucks ass. Waste of the second pick.In order to have a good back you need to have good O-line, I dont think they did their job for Ronnie. He had some tough runs and actually made positive yards when he should have been stuffed.

scott
09-09-2006, 10:52 AM
I thought both Culpepper and Brown played decently considering the D they were going against. Culpepper and McMichael better get their shit together for my fantasy team.

703 Spurz
12-14-2006, 03:57 PM

Not doing too bad these days is he? Go Finz