PDA

View Full Version : Zisis to take legal action against Varejao

Solid D
09-08-2006, 12:20 PM
http://www.eurobasket.com/GRE/GRE.asp

http://www.eurobasket.com/images/GRE/zisis.jpg

Zisis recovering from broken jaw

News from the Greek Basketball land! - Sep. 8, 2006 - by Chris Mammides

The unfortunate player of Benetton Treviso, Nikos Zisis (195-G-83) after counseled his lawyers decided that he is going to take a legal action against the Brazilian NBAer Anderson Varejao (205-C-82) for the “butchery” elbow strike he have made to the Greek guard three weeks ago during the World championship in Japan. The result of this hit is two months out of action for the inauspicious Greek player.

In the mean time, the Hellenic NT visited the President and the Prime Minister where they received many presents and wishes from the two men while they promise for more victorious results in the future and the years to come. Nikos Zisis (195-G-83) didn’t participated in these visits as he was still in the surgery room where he had just finished the operation successfully; it is believed that within the next forty days will be ready to play basketball.
The whole Hellenism considers the silver medal as the top success of the country ever, and in a special gallup they prove it as more than 46% voted for and only 38% voted for the European Football championship’s “Gold medal” in Portugal two years ago.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-09-2006, 09:03 AM
He's so gay. You can't sue somebody that accidentally hits you in a game. If we did that the NBA would be up their own asshole with subpoenas. Plus' he needs to fix that eye before he fixes his jaw.

Pero
09-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Was it accidental? It`s not like every hit you get in the game, crushes half your face or something.

Zunni
09-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Euro Ray Allen.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-09-2006, 11:09 AM
:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
09-09-2006, 11:31 AM
He's so gay. You can't sue somebody that accidentally hits you in a game. If we did that the NBA would be up their own asshole with subpoenas. Plus' he needs to fix that eye before he fixes his jaw.not endorsing the lawsuit, but did you even see the blow? Varejao did that on purpose, there is no doubt about it. I think Varejao should be penalised in some way within the sport and not through a lawsuit, but still, it was a shitty thing to do.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Well you got me there cuz I never saw it.

Solid D
09-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I saw it (replay) and it did not look like an accident to me.

freedom&justice
09-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Varejao's a brute with Carrot Top's head.