PDA

View Full Version : 36% of Americans believe in 9/11 conspiracy?

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 02:08 PM
yet it only gets mentioned in the news once every month?

doesn't make sense.

DoubtingThomas
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I've seen and have read some things that make me go..hmmmm.

Mixability
09-08-2006, 02:11 PM

doesn't make sense.

So I guess according to your calculations, those conspiracy theorists are terrorists, along with midge and his 9/11 tribute hating towel heads?

:lol

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:21 PM

doesn't make sense.

Therefore, 36% of Americans are idiots.

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Therefore, 36% of Americans are idiots.

50% that voted Bush back in are idiots.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-08-2006, 02:46 PM
86% of the country are idiots. Sounds about right.

midgetonadonkey
09-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I believe the conspiracy theory.

Mixability
09-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I believe the conspiracy theory.

TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 02:53 PM
zzzzzzzz

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:53 PM
50% that voted Bush back in are idiots.

So only 50% of the people that voted for Bush are idiots? What seperates them from the other half that voted for him?

Duff McCartney
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
People can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of all people know that.

sa_butta
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Its a conspiracy that this is not in the political forum.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
zzzzzzzz

PPPPPHHHHHHIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!! My favorite jackass is back and he comes out with a bang by starting a wondefully retarded thread like this and then comes in with a zinger like zzzzzzzzzzzzz........Phil, you are my main form of entertainment on Friday's. Type something hilarious for me, please.......

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:55 PM
People can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of all people know that.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Its a conspiricy why this in not in the political forum.

What? Was that English?

Mixability
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
PPPPPHHHHHHIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!! My favorite jackass is back and he comes out with a bang by starting a wondefully retarded thread like this and then comes in with a zinger like zzzzzzzzzzzzz........Phil, you are my main form of entertainment on Friday's. Type something hilarious for me, please.......

Phil is the new T Pork. :lol

sa_butta
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
What? Was that English?Smartass it was a typo.

Mixability
09-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Smartass it was a typo.

A typo that would make T Pork proud.

:tu

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Smartass it was a typo.

Typo? You left out a whole word and then repeated a word once.

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 03:01 PM
98% percent of people will die at some point in their life?

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Smartass it was a typo.

Come on, I mean, I didn't even point out that you spelled conspiracy wrong as well.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:02 PM
MARKLAR, you didn't answer my question, what about the other 50% that voted for Bush?

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Smartass it was a typo.

Booooooo!!!!! Now you've ruined the evidence of your "conspiricy, why this in not in politcal forum"..........there, saved forever.

sa_butta
09-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Come on, I mean, I didn't even point out that you spelled conspiracy wrong as well.Thanks Mr. dictionary

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Mouse gave me this documentary about 9/11 that had some creepy stuff on it and really makes you think...if you have an open mind that is.
I can't remember the link where you can watch it though.

midgetonadonkey
Mr Dictionary was a badass troll. Where is that bastard?

Mixability
Booooooo!!!!! Now you've ruined the evidence of your "conspiricy, why this in not in politcal forum"..........there, saved forever.

It's forever saved because you quoted it. :tu

midgetonadonkey
Mouse gave me this documentary about 9/11 that had some creepy stuff on it and really makes you think...if you have an open mind that is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change

This is the one I've seen.

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Mr Dictionary was a badass troll. Where is that bastard?

word

GoldToe
That might be it.

johnsmith

Oh God no, please don't post a link to the college kids that made the "creepy" documentary about the conspiracy of 9/11. If you do that then I have to post the link to the site that makes those douche bags look like idiots.

Mixability
09-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Oh God no, please don't post a link to the college kids that made the "creepy" documentary about the conspiracy of 9/11. If you do that then I have to post the link to the site that makes those douche bags look like idiots.

I'd like that link.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:08 PM
It's forever saved because you quoted it. :tu

Good point.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I'd like that link.

Son of a Bitch. Let me see if I can find it now.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:11 PM
This isn't it, but this dude cracks me up, and in this article he talks about conspiracy theories of 9/11, specifically about the one that was linked already.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 03:11 PM
So only 50% of the people that voted for Bush are idiots? What seperates them from the other half that voted for him?

How can 50% vote for him, and have the other 50% vote for him, all the while keeping 50% voting for him?

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:12 PM

I don't know if was done by creepy college kids but it did have some interesting questions. Like why where some govt officials told not to fly to NY on 9/11? About the activity on Wall Street surrounding the days before 9/11. It is not only college kids that are putting this stuff out you know....no, nevermind, you wouldn't know.

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
http://www.911truth.org/

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Ah, it was linked in the other link, man, is there anything the internet can't do?

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:15 PM
How can 50% vote for him, and have the other 50% vote for him, all the while keeping 50% voting for him?

Go back to your other post, never mind, I'll do it for you.......you said, "50% who voted Bush back in are idiots". See, you make no mention of the other 50% that voted for him.

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 03:15 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&hl=en

Loose Change 2nd Edition

Marklar MM
09-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Go back to your other post, never mind, I'll do it for you.......you said, "50% who voted Bush back in are idiots". See, you make no mention of the other 50% that voted for him.

Shit...you got me. Damnit. 100% of the people who voted for Bush are idiots.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't know if was done by creepy college kids but it did have some interesting questions. Like why where some govt officials told not to fly to NY on 9/11? About the activity on Wall Street surrounding the days before 9/11. It is not only college kids that are putting this stuff out you know....no, nevermind, you wouldn't know.

Yes, it's obvious to me that you know more then me about this. Especially because your clever reading of my posts and saying that I called the college kids creepy, jackass. You're right though, it's not only college kids putting this stuff out, it's also single, middle-aged fat men with nothing to do but play video games, wish for death, and believe EVERY SINGLE THING THEY READ.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Shit...you got me. Damnit. 100% of the people who voted for Bush are idiots.

Finally, I win at something. Really is was a joke gone bad when you have to explain it.

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Yes, it's obvious to me that you know more then me about this. Especially because your clever reading of my posts and saying that I called the college kids creepy, jackass. You're right though, it's not only college kids putting this stuff out, it's also single, middle-aged fat men with nothing to do but play video games, wish for death, and believe EVERY SINGLE THING THEY READ.

Did I say you called the college kids creepy, jackoff?
It's obvious you think you know more than anybody about anything, anytime, anywhere. It is clear you only believe what you want to believe.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Ah, it was linked in the other link, man, is there anything the internet can't do?

anyone can dispute anything.

most of that rebbutal is all commentary. no substance.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:21 PM

Phil you retard, did you honestly read that whole thing in the 9 minutes since I posted it. Phillllll, are you lying?

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
You cannot dispute anything with Mr. Knowitall, err....JohnSmith.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:22 PM

Although, kind of like making up things and twisting around facts, and leaving parts of stories out in order to make a "documentary" for a college classroom?

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:23 PM
You cannot dispute anything with Mr. Knowitall, err....JohnSmith.

Come on now GoldToe, I never said I know it all, just more then you.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:24 PM
NO i have seen that website probably a lot sooner you did.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:26 PM

Phil, what was your favorite episode of the X-files?

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:26 PM

Very mature by the way. "I saw it before you did"........Ok, what the hell does that prove?

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Come on now GoldToe, I never said I know it all, just more then you.

Saying it don't make it true and you haven't proved you know more than a rock yet.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Very mature by the way. "I saw it before you did"........Ok, what the hell does that prove?

in your context you mentioned "I read it in 9 minutes" giving me the impression I just brushed it to the side.

I was trying to show I have seen this website and have read it and your analysiss of my nine minutes was wrong.

so fuck you

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:33 PM
in your context you mentioned "I read it in 9 minutes" giving me the impression I just brushed it to the side.

I was trying to show I have seen this website and have read it and your analysiss of my nine minutes was wrong.

so fuck you

Ok Phil, if you've read it then give me two statements/ideas/concepts from it, it's 3:33 right now so you'll only have a minute to prove you aren't jumping back to the site.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
im not playing your games, go fuck yourself.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Saying it don't make it true and you haven't proved you know more than a rock yet.

Yes, and you've proved your unbelievable intellect by stating how "creepy" the documentary was and how you were intrigued by all the "coincidences" of what a 22 year old college student proved. You and the guy that made that movie should be bringing America to it's knees at any moment now.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:36 PM
im not playing your games, go fuck yourself.

Times up Phil. I know, you just heard that the X-files was going into syndication in your home town and you were so excited that you jumped up and spilled all your D&D cards all over the place forcing you to pause your Magic the Gathering video game in order to straighten them up. Otherwise you totally would have posted the facts.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:43 PM
johnsmith fuck head.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM
johnsmith fuck head.

ZZZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

I honestly have no clue how I'll recover from that one.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM
I guess I'll just have to take comfort in the fact that I'm not you, that should keep me going........for now.

Phil Hellmuth
09-08-2006, 03:56 PM
sure fucker.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
sure fucker.

You win Phil. By saying so little, you speak volumes.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I feel kind of bad for the conspiracy theory that only 36% believe in it. I'm sure it believes in us.

Honestly I'm kind of worried that so few believe in it. Conspiracy theories need much support than that when they are so young. Without it they can develop self esteem issues and poor social skills, which is probably why conspiracy theories wind up spending so much time with out of shape dorks living in their basements. It takes a village, dammit!

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:26 PM
I feel kind of bad for the conspiracy theory that only 36% believe in it. I'm sure it believes in us.

Honestly I'm kind of worried that so few believe in it. Conspiracy theories need much support than that when they are so young. Without it they can develop self esteem issues and poor social skills, which is probably why conspiracy theories wind up spending so much time with out of shape dorks living in their basements. It takes a village, dammit!

Priceless

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Yes, and you've proved your unbelievable intellect by stating how "creepy" the documentary was and how you were intrigued by all the "coincidences" of what a 22 year old college student proved. You and the guy that made that movie should be bringing America to it's knees at any moment now.

I'm sure you know more about being on your knees than I do and you still haven't proven anything besides your ignorance.

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Priceless

worthless

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:46 PM
worthless

Ok Gold Toe, I'll bite, how would you like me to prove I'm worthy of someone of such unreal brainpower as yourself?

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm sure you know more about being on your knees than I do and you still haven't proven anything besides your ignorance.

But I would like to point out that all of your quotes seem to be attacks at me that have no merit or any reasons behind them, well, besides the fact that I pointed out what a jackass you are.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:49 PM
worthless

Here ya go GoldToe, I found a whole website for you and Phil, you guys will go nuts with this one, there are all sorts of conspiracy theories for the easily swayed jackass to sift through.
http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 04:51 PM
But I would like to point out that all of your quotes seem to be attacks at me that have no merit or any reasons behind them, well, besides the fact that I pointed out what a jackass you are.

Exactly. Nowhere in my initial post did I go to the namecalling card and I'm just talking crap 'cause I can see it gets your panties up in a wad. I don't believe that conspiracy theory just found it interesting and "creepy" that is all. I'll put a sock in it now and shut my jackass.

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Here ya go GoldToe, I found a whole website for you and Phil, you guys will go nuts with this one, there are all sorts of conspiracy theories for the easily swayed jackass to sift through.
http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/

priceless

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Exactly. Nowhere in my initial post did I go to the namecalling card and I'm just talking crap 'cause I can see it gets your panties up in a wad. I don't believe that conspiracy theory just found it interesting and "creepy" that is all. I'll put a sock in it now and shut my jackass.

True sign of a losing and faltering argument via the internet, "I'm just doing it to make you upset". I've used that as well when I'm at a loss, don't worry about it, you win some you lose some. Think of it this way, at least you're not Phil.

johnsmith
09-08-2006, 04:54 PM
priceless

Now you've just quit trying.

GoldToe
09-08-2006, 05:31 PM
True sign of a losing and faltering argument via the internet, "I'm just doing it to make you upset". I've used that as well when I'm at a loss, don't worry about it, you win some you lose some. Think of it this way, at least you're not Phil.

First of all, I'm not trying to win an argument. It is your opinion so I can't win the argument against that just like you didn't win either since I still find the video "creepy" and interesting whether you feel it is just a bunch of BS from a 22 year old college kid. But I do like to say things knowing full well that it'll upset somebody just to have some fun. I post plenty of stuff that I don't believe just for the fun of it. So don't worry...I've lost nothing.

E20
09-08-2006, 06:12 PM
This is interesting, we were talking about 9/11 today in English, wheter it gets enough coverage or if it's forgotten, this was one of the topics that came up.

IceColdBrewski
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
I'd like that link.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

Just an FYI, but the people behind loose change wrote it as a screenplay first (as in made up) until "they said" they found too much of it to be factual.

i.e. there was more money to be made putting it out as a documentary than as a made up story.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...1304-1,00.html

Rowe and his collaborator, Dylan Avery, 22, actually started writing Loose Change as a fictional screenplay--"loosely based around us discovering that 9/11 was an inside job," Rowe says--before they became convinced that the evidence of conspiracy was overwhelming.

And if you want to read something from people who can actually be taken seriously, check out the American Society of Civil Engineers and what they have to say....

http://www.pubs.asce.org/ceonline/ce.../0203feat.html

Be forewarned conspiracy kooks that this link has actual NUMBERS and FORMULAS. Granted they aren't quite as convincing as "Well, something just doesn't seem right", but somehow our civil engineers have been using them for hundreds of years to build all kinds of shit. Go figure.

Lex parsimoniae, people. Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. It's a good thing to keep in the back of your mind.

bendmz
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
hell, let's just shoot the creepy bastards and let God sort them out..... :blah